Looking for a strong ServiceNow Developer and Admin.
- Perform day to day administration of the Service-Now tool.
- Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now tool.
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Manages users, groups and roles.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Creates Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Performs migration activities Dev to QA, QA to Prod.
- Coordinates Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
- Deep understanding of REST, WSDL, JSON and ability to integrate with other third party applications like SPLUNK, APP Dynamics etc.
- Experience working with Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists etc.
- Experience working with email notifications, inbound actions, reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Experience on creation of catalog items, wizards, record producers, interceptors, user guide.
- Working on creation and customization of complex workflows and custom workflow activities.
- Worked with transform maps, data sources and different transform scripts for data loads and management.
- Working with schedule jobs, events and triggers to manage business needs and handle background work.
- Working with complex UI customization and UI macros.
- Appreciated for suggesting and successfully implementing performance changes throughout different modules of ServiceNow by converting sync server calls to async and use of scratchpad.
- Working knowledge of Performance Analytics and Reports.
- Coordinates installation of ServiceNow upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Support clients and internal business processes based on ServiceNow platform.
- In particular, deployed Incident & Problem Management, Asset management and CMDB, Change & Release management, SLM, Service Catalog with customization and build in-house applications.
- Assist in developing new custom applications or customizing OOTB applications.
- Design testing plans and carry out the testing for the above.
- ServiceNow certification (preferred).
Job Type: Contract