Hers is the Highlight of the JD.
Strong exp in Front end Architecture
Expert in AngularJS
Good to know Angular 2/4/6.
strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3
Expert in Java Script and code optimization
Should understand the complete life cycle of AngularJS.
Expertise in CSS optimization
Expertise in cross browser compatibilities
Job Type: Contract
- Reston, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Last 90 Days
Looking for a Senior UI developer, due to our requirement OPT / H1-B candidates will not be considered.
This individual will primarily work within an Agile Scrum Team to develop various UI features and functionality based on AngularJS and Angular (2 and above) Framework and implement integration with backend Rest Web Services.
Responsibilities include execution of full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not limited to
Work within an Agile Scrum team to deliver new functionality within M360 every Sprint.
Fix defects identified within the Scrum, testing and Production environments.
Work with the Architects and UI Designers to design and develop the UI functionality that meets the acceptance criteria in the User Stories.
Engage with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Business Analysts on a daily basis to deliver functionality that meets the Customer needs every Sprint.
Follow Agile Scrum Principles and participate in Agile ceremonies.
Support build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set.
5+ years of professional experience as a front end developer
Expertise in Angular 2 and above, AngularJS
Experience in connecting with Restful Web Service
Experience in Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar
Experience in WebPack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, etc.
Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus
Experience with front end development tools such as VS code, Webstorm, Eclipse etc.
Job Type: Contract
This is Harish from Adept consultants.
Job Title: Sr. Angular Developer
Location: Reston, VA
- Overall 12+ years of experience in Web Page Development throughout the Software Development Life Cycle from Requirements, Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation and Support.
- Extensive working experience in Angular 2/4/5/6 or AngularJS, D3JS.
- Extensive experience in Agile and Water-fall methodology projects.
- Good communication, able to interact with different stakeholder/ Sr. Management.
- Willing to do hands on work on Angular framework.
214-446-5855 ext: 129
Qualifications and Skills
Angular and Java and Frontend
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- angular: 10 years (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- More than 1 year
Remote Contract .NET Developer
Opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join a internally renowned cloud software solutions company based in Reading, working on a complex greenfield project using technologies like C#, .Net Core, MySQL, Azure, and Angular 2.
This is a remote 6 month contract where you’ll be part of a cross-functional development team working on bespoke applications and elegant cloud solutions.
Strong .Net experience, ideally .Net Core
C# development expertise
Knowledge of SQL
Experience working in an Azure environment
Experience working with Angular 2+
Experience developing bespoke web applications in .Net
Understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD, BDD
Please apply now for more information.
Looking Access Management Engineer in Reston, VA.**
We are looking for an access management engineer who will be having around 6-8 years of experience in Identity & Access Management tools including Single Sign on Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment.
- Experience in deployment support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers Amazon Web Services experience in deployment and administration of the service with EC2, S3, EBS, EBS Integration, Cloud formation, Certificate Manager, Cloud Front are also mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Development a plus for elaborating stories.
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity solutions.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation and Oauth2). Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JDBC, XML JSP, Servlet, and HTML.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience with GIT, SVN Ability to communicate designs via wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment
- Integrate RESTful services with GUI applications SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or MyBatis In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with troubleshooting Java application performance issues Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CICD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Working experience in REST Services a big plus and understanding of Single Page applications
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA SiteMinder is a plus Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes directly to the below email address
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PingIdentity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle Access Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
As a Software Engineer on the Application Modernization team, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems.
Hands on, actual project work experience on following:
· Java, J2EE.
·Spring boot, Web Services
· Web Services, Spring Framework.
· Hibernate, AJAX, Java Script.
· Angular 2/4/5/7.
· Excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Angular 2/4/5/7: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Services, Spring Framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 3 years (Required)
- Multi-threading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hibernate, AJAX, Java Script: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spring boot, Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Vue.js Developer - Manchester - 6 Months rolling - £475 p/d +
We are able to offer some remote working with this particular contract position.
Should you feel you are suitable for this role then please apply via the advert then I will be in touch to discuss further with you.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.