Role: Sr. Backend Engineer (4)
Location: Remote, Quarterly onsite in Copenhagen, Denmark
Expected Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: $95-105/hr USD based on experience.
Hydrate is a rapidly growing, fully distributed consultancy hyper-focused on accelerating digital transformations in the enterprise. We are looking for exceptional polyglot backend software engineers that are comfortable with digging into legacy code to solve complex challenges and who thrive in leading teams to deliver bold new features, leveraging cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience in some of the following:
- Several back-end programming languages and frameworks
- .NET Core
- Messaging buses / queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ etc.
- Distributed caching frameworks such as Aerospike, Memcached, etc
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and be able to work independently.
- Competitive pay
- The chance to work with some of the best engineers in the business
- Ability to not simply work on, but drive high-value, highly visible projects for some of the largest companies in the world
- A leadership team focused on cutting the BS and politics, positioning our staff to do what they do best - deliver value to our clients.