Contract .NET Developer - Signal R - Azure Active Directory - Fully Remote - £400 per day - Remote
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract .NET Developer with Signal R experience. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is fully remote for the duration of the contract which is initially 2 months.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
If you have the above skills, please apply now for immediate consideration a start ASAP.
Contract .Net Developer - Signal R - Azure Active Directory - Fully Remote - £400 per day - Remote
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Leeds to recruit a contract .Net Developer with Signal R experience. They are looking for a candidate to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by ...
COVID19 Update 8/1/2020: We are looking for 2 Senior Developers / Architects immediately and a PM/BA hire soon thereafter. I'm grateful to say that due to the essential nature of our client base, our sales and operations pipelines have not been negatively impacted by COVID-19. We offer full WFH and will provide the equipment necessary for an effective set-up. This is a full-time position, NOT A CONTRACT POSITION.
Susco Solutions is located in the Greater New Orleans Area and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Louisiana. We develop custom web-based business software with a focus on legacy system conversions. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
Powered by JazzHR
|Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project: |
The role of the DDI (DHCP, DNS & IPAM) Network Engineer is primarily focused on the proper design, implementation and management of the enterprise wide DNS / DHCP / IP Address Management (IP v4 & IP v6) framework for the company. As a key member of the Network Engineering team, this individual will be responsible for delivering high level and low designs for DNS, DHCP, NTP and IPAM technologies. They will contribute to and adhere to the design standards within this space, while closely working and collaborating with peer Networks and Systems Engineering and Operations teams. They will be expected to drive delivery of engineering solutions, support project delivery, and act as a subject matter expert within these areas for technology.
Key Responsibilities & Professional Competencies:
Deliver high level and low level design of DNS, DHCP, IPAM and Time Services
Drive delivery of DDI solutions, including project and implementation support
Provide DDI consulting services to peer Engineering, Operations, and Systems teams
Provide Level 3 / 4 DDI escalation support for Network Operations
Work with external vendors to manage domain registrations, ip address and ASN registrations and renewals
Proactively work with internal partners to determine growth requirements and ensure proper capacity is seeded to meet that demand
Provide governance support for product life cycle management which will include technology refresh and ensuring adherence to standards for products in portfolio
Assist in planning regional budget and identifying critical budget needs for the region
10+ years of deep technical experience working in larage scale IT environments, either as a Network Engineer or Systems Engineer
Deep understanding of IP Addressing, subnetting and Directory services
Knowledge of Linux and UNIX system
Scripting knowledge (i.e. Shell, Perl)
Thorough understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP Addressing and Time Services
High degree of experience in the day to day configuration and Sr. level troubleshooting of IPAM DHCP, DNS, and DDNS
Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting VitalQIP suite of products in a large distributed environment
Thorough understanding of Software tools like Infoblox, Men&Mice, Windows Server OS, Bind etc
Creating & modifying DNS zone files manually (forward and reverse zones)
Time Services knowledge of: NTP
Work collaboratively with other teams such as LAN, WAN, firewall, Active Directory, Hosting etc.
Integration of DNS and DHCP in Active Directory environment
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
|Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):||What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)|
|1.||Routing, Switching & IP Subnetting||1.|
|2.||Active Directory Services||2.|
|3.||DNS, DHCP & IP Address Management||3.|
|4.||Infoblox, Men & Mice, Bind, Solarwinds etc||4.|
Our client, a leading customer communications solutions business, buying group and office solutions company are going through a time of unprecented growth.
You could be just the type of person we're looking for this contract role (initially 3 - 6 months but highly likely to roll on)
This role offers a flexible working environment, based remotely for now, but in the future you will need to be able to travel to Birmingham at least 2 days a week.
As the Infrasturcture Developer / DevOps you will be part of the team delivering projects of all different natures, such as
You will be hands on, delivering technical projects and capable of working autonomously and as part of a wide team.
Understanding you might not have everything on the list, we’d love to see experience of any combination of:
Feel free to get in touch to learn more
Role :Network & Security Architect
Location :Stillwater MN need locals or near by
Duration :6 Months CTH
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, or related discipline is required.
Postgraduate degrees and certificate programs in relevant areas that demonstrate analytical writing will also be considered.
CISSP certified/qualified or ability to pursue obtaining these certifications within six months of hire
SANS GCIH or GCFA, CISA, CISM, EnCER certification(s) and preferred but not required
Skills and Requirements:
Advanced knowledge of information systems security concepts and technologies; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; intrusion tools and open source alternatives
Advanced knowledge and understanding of PCI standards an requirements to meet the standards
Familiarity with security regulatory requirements and standards (such as NIST 800 series, ISO 2700x series, GLBA, FFIEC)
Knowledge and experience with the Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux operating systems
Knowledge and experience with Encryption at rest and in transit: CIFS/SMB/Active Directory/NTLM/Kerberos/MS-domain services/windows firewall/LDAP
Network Security: Firewall, IPS, Anti-Bot, Sniffers, Decoders, SIEM Solutions, Email gateways, Anti-SPAM solutions, Web Filtering, Proxy servers, Data Loss Prevention Systems, SSL offloading, balance loaders
Knowledge and experience with Common Internet Protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, SSH, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP
Experience with Incident Response, Security Appliances, Web Application testing, and Vulnerability Management
Ability to work extremely well under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach
Exceptional information analysis skills; ability to perform independent analysis and distill relevant findings and root cause
Ability to make decisions under pressure, and effectively communicate the decision, reason, and impact.
Strong analytical writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively; experience creating and presenting documentation and management reports
Team player with proven ability to work effectively with other business units, IT management and staff, vendors, and consultants
Strong communication skills such as planning and leading effective meetings, conducting structured interviews to collect information, interpersonal and negotiation skills, and presenting to a variety of audiences
Advanced skills to present information to stakeholders and/or decision makers in an effective and professional deliverable
Oversees penetration testing requirements, assessments, and tracks remediation of critical findings.
5 + years of experience
Other duties as assigned
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
6 MONTH INITAL CONTRACT
INSIDE OF IR35
We have an excellent contract opportunity with a government client who is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive experience working with Amazon Web Services in both IaaS and PaaS/Serverless.
This contract is initially for 6 months, and is inside of IR35. Due to the ongoing pandemic, this will be a fully remote working role for the foreseeable future.
Below are some the keys that the client is looking for;
- Lead on build, test and deploy of pipelines
- Automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure and infrastructure support services such as monitoring
- Mature release and change cycle as we move to CI/CD
- Introduce automated testing as appropriate
- Use SME knowledge and experience to introduce improvements and approaches to optimise delivery
-Provide Project Live Service support and assist in transition to DevOps TOM
- Ability to act as Team Lead when required
- Coach, mentor and upskill team members
- Extensive experience working with Amazon Web Services in both IaaS and PaaS/Serverless
- Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, and CloudFormation
- Scripting and programming languages such as Python, PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Proficiency in building Linux (RHEL) and Windows systems
- Experience of working in different environments and approaches (eg Agile, Waterfall and hybrid)
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (MS SQL Server, Microsoft Service Fabric, Microsoft Active Directory)
- Recent experience of native AWS services such as Lambda, SQS, CodePipeline, SNS, AWS Networking, CloudFront, S3, WAF, ELB, EC2, ECS, ECR, CloudFormation, AWS Workspaces
- Experience of supporting different test phases as well continuous testing in an Agile/DevOps environment (eg unit, system, SIT, regression, smoke, etc)
- ELK Stack exposure
If this role is of interest, please apply for your CV to reach me directly.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: David Miller
Reference: TJ/662/109418 - DXM_1611591273
Job ID: 2891221
This Contract Position is with one of our Direct Clients in the medical devices/pharma space. Please submit resumes to Remya - mremya (at) divihn dot (com) or Amol - aanant (at) divihn (dot) com. For more details about this position you can call Remya-(630)847 7118, Amol - (630) 847 1019
Python / Identity Access Management (IAM) Developer
Duration: 1 Year
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Fideaux is seeking an Senior SQL Server Data Warehouse and SSRS Developer for a immediate contract opportunity. This work is 100% Remote on a 1099 arrangement only. You can be located anywhere in the USA. You need to provide your own computer, phone and internet access.
Role: Senior SQL Server Data Warehouse and SSRS Developer
The Senior Developer (Contractor) will be responsible for the development and loading of data into various Data Marts. Along with building SSRS reports for the dissemination of analytical data to management and key stakeholders.
The Contractor is also responsible for helping establish an enterprise reporting framework that aligns with other areas of the overall enterprise architecture.
The Contractor will also assist the team in migrating existing processes running in SQL Server Stored Procs, SSIS, etc into Google Cloud. This includes the migration of 350+ tables and ETL processes. The company is moving from on-premise to Google Cloud environments. Knowledge of Google Cloud and BigQuery is highly sought after.
1. Development of the ETL process to load from a variety of sources into Staging, Dimension, Fact tables.
2. Design and develop reports as required by various projects using SQL Server Stored Procedures and SSRS tools.
3. Provide production support by responding to issues, alerts, business and IT inquiries that are related to reports
4. Work with staff and vendors to troubleshoot issues, implement patches, and/or upgrades as required to ensure the optimal performance and function of the reporting tool/platform.
5. Candidate must fully understand the SDLC and adhere to customer testing practices.
6. Assist the group with migrating processes from SQL Server to Google Cloud.
Minimum Technical Qualifications
1. At least (15) years of experience designing, developing, debugging and supporting complex data integration interfaces and processes (including stored procedures, triggers, tables, user defined functions, views, indexes, relational database models) using various tools and technologies including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL and SQL Server technology. This experience must include full time experience in developing ETL scripts and writing PL/SQL code from data model, dataflow diagram and technical design specifications.
2. At least (10) years of experience working as a ETL developer creating and fine-tuning SQL reports from data stored in SQL Server databases. This experience must include experience designing robust Logical Data Models and stewarding the data design of the solution and ensuring alignment with the larger roadmap goals.
3. At least (15) years of experience developing complex SQL queries; developing detailed SQL reporting specifications; aggregating, analyzing, validating, and/or reconciling data from heterogeneous data sources, e.g. MS SQL Server, XML files, CSV files, text files, etc.).
4. At least (15) years of experience demonstrating understanding of SDLC methodologies specific to requirements elicitation and analysis, analyzing business processes, business process modeling, preparing business use cases, logical data modeling, and user interface design for reports.
5. At least (10) years of experience working with Microsoft products/tools such as Power BI, SQL Server versions 2012/14, SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.
6. At least (10) years of experience monitoring the performance of reports and taking corrective action to optimize or improve the performance of the reports when necessary.
7. At least (10) years of experience designing and implementing Ad-hoc, Canned and Operational business intelligence (BI) reports using various BI reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI and associated tools and technologies.
8. At least (10) years of experience producing and assisting in the creation of the following documents: Reports Specification document, data dictionary, reporting tool/platform architecture, test scenarios and test cases for reports testing, etc.
Desirable Technical Qualifications
1. Expertise in the field of Data Integration, Data Conversion, and ETL.
2. Expertise developing SQL Reports as part of the data integration solutions.
3. Experience following specifications provided by a Data Architect for development of SQL Server Integration Services based solutions for migrating data in both OLTP and Data Warehouse environments.
4. Working knowledge of industry standard data replication and data integration tools.
5. Strong understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services Security Model and integration with Microsoft Active Directory and SharePoint Technologies.
6. Extensive knowledge and understanding of SQL Server/MS.Net technologies and/or products.
7. Proven ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
8. Excellent oral communication skill and technical writing skill.
9. Ability to organize material, analyze a wide variety of facts and develop appropriate recommendations.
10. Google Cloud/ BigQuery and migration of data/processes to Google Cloud
About Fideaux Inc:
Fideaux, Inc., (Headquartered in Flat Rock, NC) is an IT & Financial Solutions provider committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 2012, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value.
Please respond with a copy of your resume MS Word resume.
Selected candidate will have to complete background check.
Relocation and living expenses not funded
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
All work is remote, no personal contact required.
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is: