To complement our training simulations, the Senior Fullstack Developer will support Pixaera’s software infrastructure strategy and work with the team to build the technical base that enables user management, content deployment, content streaming, data capturing, and analytics capabilities. The candidate loves coding, networks, and databases and understands the value of long-term thinking in software development.
- Contribute to the right software strategy to support the company's goals.
- Manage the architecture to support the company's long-term product strategy.
- Develop the back-end and work closely with the UnrealEngine and front-end teams to provide the needed APIs.
- Setup and manage the cloud servers. Supporting our simulation streaming capabilities on the browser.
- Build new systems and features and maintain the codebase.
- Own code quality and ensure the best practices are followed.
- Constantly innovate and make improvements.
- Constantly monitor system performance and maintain up-time
- Expert in Node.js and React.js
- Having shipped 2 or more successful products built using the stack above.
- Deep knowledge in backend technologies and experience in building complex applications.
- Experience with API development.
- Excellent knowledge of patterns, data structures & algorithms.
- Excellent experience in agile development and working in complex team structures.
- Strong, clear communicator; able to break down complex issues and communicate to non-technical team members.
- Driven to solve difficult problems and constantly innovates and recommends solutions.