My passion is helping people transform themselves and their organisations to achieve outstanding results. I have been fortunate enough to have a career that has so far spanned, private and public sectors working in technology, aerospace, defence, transport, and automotive sectors and including roles in all aspects of the organisation; allowing me to affect change across multiple systems.
I am a people focused systems thinker, originally starting out as an engineer, and enjoy bringing out of the box thinking to complex and complicated organisation problems and coaching leaders through transformational change.
My main areas of focus are on setting up and running programmes for organisations, taking an organisation from strategy through to an operating model, business case and securing capital funding for transformation or change alongside direct, accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders.
In addition, my career in programme and project management has predominantly been in the manufacturing and transport industry with organisations such as Nissan, Hitachi Rail, and TfL.
1. Managed lifecycle Nissan projects (Qashqai, Leaf, & Note) using a stage-gate approach and successfully reduced Total delivered Cost (TdC) of these vehicles by applying cost reduction activities (i.e. cross car line gap studies, parts studies, localisation activities, benchmarking and rightsizing etc.) across Europe and Japan.
2. Successfully delivered over thirty AT300 Hitachi – West of England – trains in-line with customer expectations and requirements on time as per the contractual agreement, from design to manufacturing to acceptance.
3. Effectively managed and directed multiple TfL transformation and security projects simultaneously ranging from small to mid-level valuing £200K to £30M.
Contact Ahmed to enquire about their availability for a project.
- Unavailable at this time.
- Ahmed is happy to be contacted by recruitment agencies.