The highest paying contract jobs in tech
DevOps Engineer - AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python,
You will be using the latest tools and technologies supporting cloud environments. You will be working with enterprise architects, infrastructure administrations and software developers to implement and maintain software solutions.
- Experience working with cloud deployments - AWS, Azure
- Strong Knowledge of container languages such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with Big data tool MongoDB & SQL
- Understanding and knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash and PowerShell
- Windows and Linux Infrastructure
- Strong programming languages such as Go & Python
- Experience and knowledge of trouble booth & security knowledge
- Version Control tools such as GIT
- Knowledge and understanding of Jenkins
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to or call me on .
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.
Jefferson Frank are currently looking for a AWS Engineer to work in Leeds for a 6 month contract. This opportunity will provide exposure to the AWS stack also working on Data pipe lines. An outline of the role is below;
- AWS Stack EC2, S3,Red shift,EMR,Glue, Lambda
- Programming in either Python Or Scala
- Exposure to Data Warehousing/ pipelines design or development
-Big data tools such as: Haddop, Spark, Hive
- Modelling and analysis of Data
If you are interested please send me your updated CV, and we can schedule a call to discuss the role further.
Azure Engineer, ARM, Powershell, VSTS, JSON
Location - London
Rate - £450 - £550 Per day
Length - 6 Month initial contract
I am looking for an Azure Engineer with expeirence across IaaS and PaaS to help my client continue their ongoing Cloud transformation project.
- Azure IaaS
- Azure PaaS
- Azure Automation, ARM Templates, Json scripts, Powershell
- TFS / VSTS
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012R2 and/or 2016)
- Strong Infrastructure background - Active Directory, Security, Storage and Networking.
If you would like to find out more information please contact me on or you can reach me on
I'm looking for a talented Paid Media Specialist to join a fantastic Agency in London.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing advanced paid campaigns across Adwords, Facebook and Twitter. You will also assist in the implementation of SEO best practice across all client sites (WordPress/ Yoast) as well as pre-launch analysis. You will be responsible for report on campaign performance and identifying opportunities for optimisation with A/B testing.
You must have experience in a Paid Media Specialist role within an Agency environment.
Looking for a contract python developer to join their team in central London for an initial 6 month contract.
The company are an e-commerce giant and are passionate about ensuring all employees achieve the best work-life balance.
This company also offers flexible working hours, and remote working for the ideal candidate.
You will be proficient using Python and will have experience in several other skills such as:
The successful candidate will receive a £500 daily rate, alongside other great benefits such as working with the latest tech and working within a positive working environment and being a part of a driven and motivated team.
I will be setting up interviews straight away, so if this role is of interest then please send me an updated CV as soon as possible!!
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more, please apply now!
Python Developer - E-Commerce - £500 - ASAP
Senior Business Analyst - Data Management project
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will take responsibility for overseeing all business analysis activities within the Business Engagement work stream of a Data Management project
- Conduct business analysis for the Business Engagement work stream throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Document the 'to be' data technology foundation process's and associated business roles
- Assess impacts of the 'to be' data governance solution to the business; including the approach to roll out.
- Document the 'to be' data governance process's and associated business roles
- Assess impacts of the processes / solution for migration of 'as is' data for the business; including the approach to roll out.
- Document the migration of 'to be' data process's and associated business roles.
- Own the Business Engagement work stream for the Data Management Project; conducting change impact assessment, representing the project at stakeholder decision making forums and completing all PMO governance.
- Lead and host workshops with business users and the project.
- Support the Project Manager with planning of the Data Management project.
- Provide coaching to the team of Business Analysts to ensure best practice is applied.
- A Senior Business Analyst with a substantial portfolio of IT projects behind them where they have been responsible for leading the business analysis (Data Management experience is a huge advantage).
- Experience of working with all levels of stakeholders within an organisation and their third-party suppliers and partners
- Confident communicator, trainer and facilitator
- Advanced use of Microsoft 365 toolset,; Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint and specifically SharePoint
- Professional Services specific industry experience
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contract DevOps Engineer
£400-500 per day
Fruition IT are recruiting a Contract DevOps Engineer to join a leading Ecommerce organisation based in Leeds City Centre.
What you'll be doing
You will be working on a highly complex, large scale, business critical project to improve the customer experience.
- Experience of setting up and the operation of container orchestration environments using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- Additional experience of Kafka and Zookeeper Clusters would also be useful
To apply for this Contract DevOps engineer position, please submit your cv for immediate consideration.
Or give Joe a call today on for more information
Salesforce Production Business Analyst
City of London, Central London
Salesforce CRM, Business Analyst, Financial Services, JAVA, Agile,
Gloabal Telecom company, based in the City of London is seeking a Salesforce BA. You will be familiar with JAVA, Linux and have extensive Salesforce CRM experience. Agile and JIRA experience is also very desirable. Ideally, you will also have a rich working background in Telcom or Satcom.
£400/day to £425/day
- Experience working as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Expereince working in Telcom / Satcom.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Salesforce CRM experience (ADM-201 Certification required)
- Must have at least mid-level Windows Server, UNIX and MS-SQL experience.
- Understanding of basic interface/data feed troubleshooting
- Extensive front office support experience, including the delivery and support of software solutions in a financial services environment
- Strong experience with JIRA and Confluence, familiar with Agile disciplines and change management policies
- Required discipline in incident and service desk management to log and report on issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you match these credentials please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch.
Service Delivery Managerial Support
Pay: £230 per day
Days/hours: FT Monday – Friday Contract Duration: Until 30th April 2019 – with potential to go permanent
Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Support, 3rd Line Support,
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Delivery Support to provide quality support at a fantastic globally successful establishment.
The role will predominantly be based in Burton-On-Trent on site, where you will be helping on the Service Desk Support side, with occasional need to attend Site meetings in the UK (all travel expensed).
There is a likelihood that it will be extended and maybe even turn into a permanent role.
1. Initial on-site presence during / post migration (as appropriate - may not be all migrations).
2. Primary escalation point for for support issues (after a case has been logged with the relevant Service Desk or supplier).
3. Responsibility for ensuring the stakeholder are following the correct support and escalation processes.
4. Triage calls with hotels post migration to run through open and known issues.
5. Responsibility for the ongoing training of Service Desk and other support teams.
6. Owner and writer of knowledge articles for the stakeholder, including the use of and success of these articles.
7. Completion of random ticket audits for stakeholder tickets.
8. Development and ownership of Stakeholder Reporting and Dashboards
9. Continual Service Improvement specific to ticket trends and processes.
- Strong background and proven experience in a Service Delivery Manager position (Service Desk Lead or strong 3rd Line also very desirable)
- Strong experience of being within a service desk support team
- Enthusiasm to deliver a high-quality service
- Effective in resolving issues well, whilst maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to monitor quality assurance effectively and implement improvement where necessary
- A hands-on approach to resolving third line issues and willingness to engage on site when needed
I’ve recently started working with a leading trading powerhouse in Central London who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to come on board and support them with a number of projects and BAU focused work. I am ideally looking for someone who has come from a Windows background and has moved into a DevOps focused role.
I’m looking for ideally someone that has worked across:
- SQL Server
DevOps Engineer – Central London – AWS, Powershell, Chef
Automation Tester | Selenium | Cucumber | WebDriver |Java
My Client is a large public sector body currently undertaking several massive technology programmes based around the modernisation and streamlining of their technology department. As part of this they are looking to increase their Test team.
Our client is looking for the ability to build frameworks from scratch as well as maintain all existing frameworks so you must have strong technical understanding for the required tools.
You will need the following experience;
- Experience building Automation frameworks from scratch
- Good technical understanding of Selenium, WebDriver and Cucumber
- Some experience working with Java
Rate: £375 - £415 per day DOE
Based in: Wolverhampton – accessible from the surrounding areas
Is this you? Contact Nick at CatchFish
Role: PHP Developer
Location: Remote (Newcastle)
Length: 3-6 months
Daily rate: £175 - £300 per day
This role will involve remote working with regular trips (fortnightly) to the Central Newcastle office, working on a new project that my digital agency client is embarking on.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Solid experience with LAMP and LEMP stacks
- 2+ years experience with Laravel 4 or 5
- Experience with HTML 5, SASS
Even Better if You Have:
- MySQL experience
- Modern JS framework experience i.e. Angular, React etc
- WordPress plugin experience
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, I still want to hear from you:
Why work with Pearson Frank?
Pearson Frank International is the leading Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Web Developer jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for front and backend professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Web roles are.
React Developer Role Requirements
- Solid UI Development
- Broad understanding of both front end and back end development
The successful React Developer will be working for a well established insurance organisation. You will be joining an exciting IT team that will be working on a web application using the most up to date version of React.
Interviews for this role will be commencing ASAP. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3 month CONTRACT
£550 - 650 DOE per day (INSIDE IR35)
You'll have a strong background creating and consuming RESTful APIs and services, strong knowledge of source control systems such as Git, and a track record producing maintainable, easily testable code within collaborative environments.
DevOps Engineer - Manchester, City Centre - Contract - £450-£550 - Linux, AWS, Jenkins
Location: Manchester, City Centre
Day rate: £450 - £550
I am currently working with an AWS Partner based in Manchester, City Centre looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong Linux background and Cloud Experience to join an experienced team comprising of developers and automation testers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Cloud Experience (AWS)
- Extensive Linux Experience
- Configuration management (Puppet, Chef etc.)
- CI with Jenkins
The position is offering a competitive market rate of £450-£550 per day and will be for an initial 6 months (possible extension). If you are a DevOps Engineer, then APPLY NOW or contact
DevOps Engineer - Manchester, City Centre - Contract - £450-£550 - Linux, AWS, Jenkins
Top 25 skills by rate (UK)