The highest paying contract jobs in tech
This would be suitable both for someone looking for their next long term career, as the post is due to be filled permanently, or for someone who is only interested in interim. Permanent candidates may also apply
Previous experience in the education sector is extremely advantageous, there will be a requirement for a new DBS clearance and previous experience of managing a network is essential. Technicians may also be considered with some external support
SQL Analyst: Northamptonshire: 5 months: £250 - £300 per day
Broster Buchanan are working with a key client that are looking for a Contract SQL Analyst for 5 months.
As contract SQL Server Analyst you will be key to the support of the IT team and to ensure key deliverables within the reporting space are delivered.
The purpose of the role will be to support the BI developer in ensuring that the priorities of the business are delivered from an IT reporting standpoint.
The role will be an enabler to the BI developer to help aid their ability to work though more activities to give the business greater analysis and visibility on key KPI's.
The Contract will involve:
- Supporting the BI developer with service tickets raised within the business.
- Understand the timelines to which the reports are needed by and adhere to these.
- Work with the wider business to ensure that everything is done to the required standard.
- Ensure analysis is completed to align with the overall business objectives.
- All tickets and issues are completed within the required SLA.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 2 years Microsoft SQL language exposure.
- 2 years Integration Services experience (SSIS).
- Reporting service experience (SSRS).
- Multi-dimensional Analysis Service (SSAS).
Day Rate: £250 - £300 per day
Technical Product Owner – Agile/DevOps – 6 month initial contract - West Yorkshire – Top rates!!
Rapidly expanding software consultancy requires a strong Agile Technical Product Owner to start a 6 month contract in Leeds city centre, West Yorkshire. Skills include Agile, JIRA with a expert SDLC experience- - good rates!!
As a Product Owner you will have solid experience of delivering technical software engineering projects in Agile / DevOps environments, strong Agile Product Ownership and stakeholder management experience, have a structured and methodical approach and have the ability to assess and prioritise features and technical tasks by assessing value v cost.
Any experience of working within the Health sector and / or digital projects is beneficial.
This role is commutable from Yorkshire- Barnsley, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, York, Selby, Harrogate, Halifax and Huddersfield
Are you looking for your next contract BI Developer role?
My Manchester-based client are looking to bring on board a BI Developer to help them with their 2019 data projects. You’ll have the chance to work hands on with the company’s SQL Server databases as they undergo various transformation and development projects throughout next year, with your focus being on the development of SSIS packages using ETL processes. As well as working in their Business Intelligence team, the role also offers the chance to work with SSAS and PowerBI.
- SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS
- Previous data analysis experience
- Extensive SSIS/ETL development experience
- Exposure to PowerBI dashboards
Ideal experience includes:
The contract will run for an initial six months and will pay competitive rates for the right person.
Does this role sound of interest? If so then apply directly to Jake Mackley at Opus with a copy of your latest CV.
My client are willing to wait for the right person but are keen to interview as soon as possible, so please reply soon to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, ETL)
Scope: Outside IR-35
Duration: 3month +
Part time 3/4 times a week
To support the roll out of office 365 across the organisation by devising a stakeholder engagement plan, help teams and individuals to use the products and generate enthusiasm around the opportunities to change the way we work.
· To run an agreed number of training sessions for staff to show the new tools in the office 365 suite
· To introduce and gain acceptance to new ways of sharing learning such as webinars, online training videos etc
· To increase team use of these new products to work remotely, share information and collaborate more effectively
· To help set up new Microsoft Office groups for the staff and configure them to meet the needs of the team
· To proactively engage Champions across the organisation and make sure they have the skills to act at first point of contact for queries within their team
· To ensure that stuff using the product do so in line with our information governance requirements and in a way that protects our data
· To provide end of project presentation outlining achievements, lessons learnt and any recommendations
Skills and experience:
· Must have a strong grasp of Office 365 features and products
· Must be able to build training plans based that meet the needs of the organisation that are innovative and not all classroom based
· Must be proactive in finding ways to impart this knowledge and have the confidence to find people to engage
· Must have a positive, engaging approach to get people to see the benefits of these new tools and make sure they
A leading business who work within the Digital Service space are looking for a SC Cleared Automation Tester on an initial 6 month contract.
This will be to partner with them on a GOV project which is all Greenfield.
- Automation Testing
- Selenium WebDriver
SC Cleared Automation Tester - C# / SpecFlow
PMO PLANNER - Digital - Financial Services
London - City
6 months initially
Digital, Open Banking, PSD2, Lead Planner, Planner, PMO Planner, End to End plan creation, Plan on a Page (POAP), Agile, Jira, roll out, implementation, digital transformation, management, stakeholder management, regulations
Our leading blue-chip financial services client are looking to add a Lead Planner to its Digital Transformation PMO team. This programme is specifically looking at the implementation of exciting new regulatory changes within the market to encourage competition and improve customer freedom within the market.
The successful candidate will report to the Central PMO Manager. Key outputs for this person will be to work within the team to develop integrated plans, supporting mixed methodologies
The role will involve:
- This is a hands on planning role - the successful applicant will be creating, driving and managing plans.
- Facilitate Programme Governance meetings within labs, Leadership forums and Steering Groups
- Exceptional Microsoft planning creation, tracking and management across wide delivery teams. Familiar with MSP v2007.
- Able to demonstrate and execute aggregation of project plans from workstream to lab (or project) into overarching Programme plans using both MS Project and via visualisation tools.
- Able to articulate and interpret plans into plain English.
- Provide challenge to delivery teams & senior stakeholders around viability of plans.
The Business are looking for a candidate from the following background:
- Strong Agile and Waterfall PMO AND Planning experience is essential
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Have prior experience picking up in flight Programme plans
- Good people and influencing skills
This role offers the candidate the chance to work at one of the UK's largest Financial Services Clients on a ground-breaking regulation that impacts all customers and how they interact with companies & technology. It also offers exposure to very senior individuals within the organisations. This is a 6 month initial contract on a role that is likely run for 12 - 18 months.
Digital, Open Banking, PSD2, Lead Planner, Planner, PMO Planner, End to End plan creation, Plan on a Page (POAP), Agile, Jira, roll out, implementation, digital transformation, management, stakeholder management, regulation
Newport (south Whales)
I am looking for a site reliability engineer or platform engineer or AWS cloud engineer with experience of public cloud hosting providers (ideally Amazon Web Services) and automated infrastructure/operations (ideally Terraform and Ansible).
?Experience in infrastructure and operations, in particular with public cloud providers, ideally Amazon Web Services
?Experience of monitoring and alerting within a container platform
?Detailed understanding of the challenges of deploying and monitoring distributed, event-driven microservices
?Experience of web and platform security, including security best practice and OWASP recommendations
?Experience of building and maintaining automated build and deployment pipelines, ideally using Concourse CI
?Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary agile environment
Please can you apply to jade Patrick @ certes
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
The .NET Developer should have:
- Excellent knowledge of .NET
- C#, MVC Development experience
- Able to travel daily to Reading as this role will not offer remote work
- Some front end experience would be a bonus
- Use of a CMS would be a major advantage - Kentico, Epi Server or Sitecore
To apply for this position please send your CV via the application process or contact and we will be in touch. We can wait up to 4 weeks for a notice period.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will form part of the existing development team, improving their current systems.
To be successful for the Full Stack Developer role, you must have:
** Visible Full Stack development.
The successful Full Stack Developer will receive a 3 months with likely extension:
Full Stack Developer - West London - 3 months+ extension - £450 - £500 per day
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join a well renowned organisation, click "Apply" now!
Key skills required as a Front End Developer - Angular
- Strong commercial experience of creating Single Page Apps using Angular 5+ using Typescript.
- Demonstrated experience of working with REST APIs using JSON
- Experience of UX / UI would be a strong advantage
- Experience in designing websites especially with Googles Materials design.
- Any mobile development experience would be advantageous to the role.
- Must have experience of working in an agile team using Scrum or Kanban.
- Jira and Confluence tooling experience is a must.
- Proficient in using Jenkins, BitBucket CI tooling.
Desired Experience as a Front End Developer - Angular includes
- UI Testing with Angular.
- UX/UI of websites and Mobile applications.
- Please note this role would suit someone who is a frontend developer with Strong design experience and some. C#/.Net experience or an interest
- in learning.
This role will be leading the creative and Front End development effort building a new generation and you will be responsible for the design & development of an Angular Single Page app for their multi-tenanted website.
The role is commutable by Car as its close to the M40 from places such as High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Marlow, Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Uxbridge, The Chilterns, Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Henley on Thames, Amersham, and Herts/Luton etc and parking is provided etc
Opus is an employment business in respect of contract recruitment.
Web Developer | Rate DOE | Manchester | 3 months chance of extension
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience of working on the Umbraco platform
C#, ASP.NET and MVC are essential for this role
You will also need outstanding front-end skills.
You will be expected to work very closely with the web designers
You will also need experience of back office systems, preferably Microsoft full stack.
A further essential experience is integration with SQL Server, and Dynamics 365 is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 3 month contract with the chance of an extension.
A competitive rate depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Web Designer/Front End Developer (HTML/CSS/Javacript/JQuery)
Established client in the leisure/travel industry located not far from Colne and Skipton areas, is recruiting a web designer/front end web developer for a 2 month contract paying £300/day.
As a Web Designer you will demonstrate:
- A strong portfolio displaying user-centred design
- Eye-catching, neat, commercial online creative
- Has the ability to present design and facilitate creative / critique discussion
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Accurately prepares written documentation that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and technically accurate.
- Ability to develop solutions for cross browser / platform compatibility including consideration of small screen devices
- Experience of managing multi-task / multi-priority work loads
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a focus on delivery to deadlines
- Ability to understand technical templates and communicate constraints
- Proactive by nature.
This is a 2 month contract starting beginning Jan paying £300/day.
Adecco in Welwyn Garden City are recruiting for temporary Fulfilment Operative to start ASAP on nights - please see details below.
Our large client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for Pickers and Packer to help cover a busy period in their Warehouse. This role will go permanet for the right candidate.
Hours: 9:30pm-6am Monday - Friday
Pay: £10.00 - £11.00
- Picking, packing & Labelling
- Awareness of health & safety guidance (full training is provided)
- Loading & shrink wrapping pallets
- Attention to Detail
- Team-working & working individually
- Can do attitude
- Likes to work in a lively environmen,
If you are looking for a job with an IMMEDIATE start please contact Maddie Hyden on .
Must be available to interview next week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Top 25 skills by rate (UK)