Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position Job Title: Middleware Application Developer Job ID: 21-09450 Location: Remote/Work from home Duration: 12 Months+ contract
- Especially someone with Websphere 8.5 background since this is the middleware for all of our applications
- Experience with web services and API
- Content Manager on Demand experience for storing content like image files, documents
- SpringBoot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud (5+ years) Core Java (10+ years) NodeJS (5+ years) JSON, XML, XSD, YAML (5+ years) Microservices, Webservices (WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS2, WS-Security, JAX-RS, REST) (5+ years) Oracle Database, JDBC, JPA (5+ years) Angular, HTML, CSS (5+ years) CI/CD - Jenkins, Ant, Junit (2+ years) WebSphere Application Server (5+ years) IBM Content Manager On Demand (1+ years) IBM Content Navigator (1+ years)
- Experience 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering or related field of business 5+ years of experience in Software Architecture Strong communication and organizational skills Design the modernization strategy and containerization of applications, API and microservices Work as a technical leader alongside customer, business, development, and infrastructure teams Architect and develop modern cloud enabled customer applications/systems Participate in technical reviews by applying standards and guidelines related to design and development Develop long-term perspective to technical solutions by applying technical architecture concepts Certification on Java or IBM technologies preferred
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Email: Saurabh.Kumar@artech.com
/ 973-425-5999 Saurabh Kumar Team Lead- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973-425-5999 | Fax: 973.998.2599 Email: Saurabh.Kumar@artech.com
| Website: www.artech.com
LinkedIn- linkedin.com/in/ersaurabhsre18 About us:
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting. For more check: www.artechinfo.com