Job Title: iOS + Firebase (full-stack) developer
Job Description: We are looking for a motivated iOS developer to join our young startup, grow with us, and help push our existing app and platform to the next generation. Below you will find the skillset for an ideal candidate. However, we’re most importantly looking for an awesome fit, so please still apply even if you don't have every one of the required skills, but are motivated to learn.
Demonstrable Experience with the following
* Swift 5 / XCode
* Firebase (authorization, database, server-side functions, analytics, etc)
* Writing concise, well structured code following SOLID, OOP, MVP patterns
* Memory management, dependency management, unit testing
* NOSQL database creation and interaction
* View Debugging, pull requests, Git Integration
* CI/CD experience, and associated practices (GitFlow, Agile, TestFlight, etc)
* iOS push notifications
* Excitement to be a part of our team and willingness to push the envelope to fulfill our collective vision
* Comfortable dealing with sexual health topics and material in a professional setting
* Excellent English written and verbal communication
* A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity
Desired Skills (some combination therein)
* UIKit, Core Animation, AutoLayout, Size Classes, UIKit collections (UICollectionView, UITableView)
* Experience with multi-tenancy
* Machine learning knowledge/experience
* Building modular visual elements that work in multiple screens without repeating code/views
* Building custom transitions and energy efficient animations
* Can produce perfect screens according to high-fidelity mocks and perfectly timed animations
* Building a test-driven, shareable library
* Networking with a RESTful API, concurrency and multithreading
* Speed and Resource Optimizations using methods like pre-loading and caching
* Profiling Tools and performance troubleshooting
* Desire to develop the skills to become a lead developer and grow with the company in a long term partnership.
* Experience with version/build release management and distribution through Automation and Custom Build scripts for many schemes and various client recipients
* Experience mentoring other junior developers and confident communicating with all levels of stakeholders.
Why You Should Join Our Team
* 100% remote work
* Flexible work schedule
* Monthly stipend with potential of long term employment
* Promise to work with the latest iOS technologies
* A leading voice in helping guide us in technology use
* Support for growth as a developer
* Get in on the ground floor of an exciting startup
* Have something else you’re looking for? - Just ask
Sexcellent is an iPhone app that pairs doctor-created sexual health education content with a moderated discussion space where teenagers can share their questions and experiences and discuss the content that is written specifically for them. Learn more at Sexcellent.com
Who are We?
We are a small-but-mighty remote team of fun-loving and hard-working individuals who are on a mission to reboot and modernize sex education in the US. *
*Want to join our team? -
How to Apply?
Please send your resume, a link to your GitHub profile, and a brief introductory statement of your interest, experience, and why you are the right person for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: $0.00 per year
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
DevOps, Engineer, AWS, ECS Fargate, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, Terraform, CI/CD, Microservices
Urgent Requirement for a AWS DevOps Engineer with extensive AWS CodeDeploy.
3 Month initial contract but should be extended for the right applicant
£500 / £550 per day
Remote Working Contract
Our client are looking to for a seasoned AWS DevOps engineer with extensive AWS CodeDeploy knowledge to help our client put a fully functioning CI/CD Automated pipeline into place.
Developing and deploying infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IAC) on AWS using Terraform
Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer would be preferred
5+ years’ commercial experience working with AWS, ideally with relevant experience of ECS Fargate, Secret Manager, KMS, IAM, WAF, ELK, DynamoDB, AuroraDB, AWS, ECS Fargate, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, Terraform, CI/CD, MIcroservices and other AWS services
Experience building highly automated infrastructures using Terraform.
Experience developing, maintaining and running Jenkins pipelines to support continuous integration and delivery
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place this week for a start in July. Please drop me your CV for an immediate response.