Full-Stack Python Developer | 6-month Contract | Fully Remote | £450-£600 p/day (Outside IR35)
Working with one of the UK’s leading MedTech companies, we have a new Full-Stack Python Developer role that could be for you! You’ll be involved in the development of robust, maintainable, software products for a leading Scientific company.
The role will mainly revolve around development of Python web applications, building maintainable and performant software products for a high-priority healthcare project.
Back End – Python 3.6+, Flask, SQL Alchemy, Open API, and PostgreSQL
- Deploying data summaries and visualisations to extract key messages for third parties and cross-functional teams.
- Building infrastructure to link key data flows, including critical metadata and other data related to the project.
- Creating/maintaining high quality software systems to produce these outputs in a sustainable way.
- 3+ years’ experience with Python and integrating full stack for deployment in cloud environments.
- Experience of Agile development methods, practices, and workflow management tools (Jira, Gitlab etc.).
- Familiarity with SQL (SQL Alchemy), databases, and database design.
- Experience working with Flask.
Apply today or get in touch to find out more!
This Full-Stack Python Developer position is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).