VBScript Contract Jobs
Role - Fourjs Genero consultant
Duration - 6 +Months
Location : Manchester, UK
We are looking for profiles with Fourjs Genero experience in Manchester, UK. Please share some relevant profiles ASAP.
Language and Scripts
- FourJs Genero - development and configuration skill
- FourJs BDL - development and configuration skill
- SQL Server 2008 (intermediate)
- VBScript (advanced)
- Unix shell script (advanced), Awk
- Windows batch script
- Fytek Text2Pdf (advanced)
- PCL raw commands
- Word VBA (advanced)
- Windows Print Server
- Ataman ATRLS
- Network Load Balancing
If you are not interested, kindly, ignore this email or forward it to your colleagues and friends who might be interested.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any queries anytime between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on my number
Last 90 Days
Job title: Cloud Architect
Day Rate: £500-£550
A very exciting opportunity has come to the market in London for a specialist Cloud Architect through CPL Specialist talent Ltd. You will need to display extensive cloud computing knowledge with the ability to effectively use wide-ranging multi-platform networks. You will be working with major clients in the Fintech industry in London. Apply now to be the first in line for consideration.
- You must have the ability to lead a team as you will be at will be at the forefront of the formation planning the deployment of cloud base systems that are expandable, reliable and assist reaching the company-wide business and IT objectives.
- Representing Digital platforms/services in solution architecture governance forums
- Reviewing changes made by AWS to understand the impact on Digital platforms/services
Previous experience with;
Bachelor's degree in computer science
About CPL Specialist Talent
CPL Specialist Talent Limited is a subsidiary of CPL Resources Plc. We are a global provider of people; Cpl's core goal is to power business growth through people.
How are we different?
We take a tech focused approach to tech recruitment, leveraging the power of AI and AML ourselves we are able to:
- Build search campaigns across UK & Europe to find the perfect role for you within minutes, means we get your CV there first.
- Scan and map your CV to the most appropriate industry sectors and clients who are hiring; get you in front of them faster.
- Real time alignment for what roles fit best for you means you have a higher chance of being hired and getting what you want.
- Specialist recruiters focused into 'micro niches' makes us real experts in what we do, you'll see the second you speak to us.
- 2 decades of experience across our team in recruiting specialist talent means you are working with experienced people.
- Fully integrated online platform for post placement, time sheeting and payroll means no headaches after you've started with us.
If you are interested, please send your CV to alternatively call on or 0044(0)2039238877.
Our client is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Manager to lead a team of developers and resolve data quality issues following a software implementation. The successful applicant will have excellent technical ability and experience writing automation procedures / scripts and will be fluent using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining ETL routines using established libraries and tools
- Managing a team of 7
- Resolving data quality and design issues with users
- Working closely with other teams to understand their information needs and analytical requirements
- Writing test plans and documentation
- Ensuring standards continue to be met around change requests, documentation and code reviews
- Leading on automation within the trust
Main Skills/ Experience (Essential and desirable)
- Oracle and SQL Server
- Complex scripting language
- VBscript (Desirable)
- A programmer as opposed to a report writer
- Ability to discuss complex technical issues with end-users
- Strong knowledge of acute data
- Excellent technical ability, ideally with experience around ETL automation and, preferably, experience around a dynamic code approach.
- Cerner experience
- Knowledge of SUS and SLAM submissions
The post is outside of IR35
Infrastructure Engineer (EUC) | Bracknell | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
This role is based within the Infrastructure and Security EUC team within their IT department. This team is responsible for the design, development and support of EUC infrastructure for our client's HQ, distribution and branch sites.
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows OS, specifically Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Good knowledge and experience of Mobile Operating Systems (Android & iOS)
- Good knowledge and experience with Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) technologies for the configuration and management of mobile devices
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Enterprise Management Tools e.g. Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM.
- Ability to translate business requirements into project requirements
- Ability to communicate/translate technology to non-technical customers/users
- Ability to work with a team of Infrastructure Engineers, supporting knowledge sharing and delivery of quality solutions to across the business
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of change, problem and incident management in accordance with ITSM standards
- Experience within the Retail sector
- Experience with Windows Embedded POSReady and/or Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Knowledge of non-Microsoft Operating Systems e.g. MacOS, ChromeOS
- Experience with scripting languages e.g. Powershell, VBScript, Batch
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here or call 020 7654 1031. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age