The primary responsibilities for this position are to assist the migration of existing corporate VoIP platform to new VoIP platform. Will be responsible for administer VoIP network devices and servers, monitor performance, and troubleshoot/resolve any system problems. Additional duties include providing security analysis, implementation and design pertaining to the VoIP network infrastructure. This is a 6 month+ contract opportunity reporting to Phoenix, AZ with the ability to work remotely from any U.S Continental location.
We focus on candidates that display our "ACE" factor - Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive pay rate, employer portion of Soc. Security/Medicare paid, medical benefits, 401K retirement savings, discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
MOTIVATED..make IT happen!
Awarded Chicago Tribune TOP WORKPLACE nine consecutive years
Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs - from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to software applications, to cloud and managed services; all of which include our staffing solutions for our clients. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today's global technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Downers Grove (HQ), Chicago, and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you are MOTIVATED you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
If you share our passion about what technology can do and want to be part of a top workplace environment - we'd like to have you join our team. Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.Description:
Sr. Software Engineer
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for our Northampton, MA location.
Preferred Additional Skills:
L3Harris is currently hiring for multiple positions and levels. Candidates that apply may be considered and/or hired at an appropriate level based on skill set.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
W2 hourly only. No C2C. Must be US citizen******
Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Londonderry, NH (03053)
Job ID: #60605
6 month contract - opportunity to convert to FT for the right candidate
Looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our software engineering team. Must be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Part of a talented engineering team responsible for the hands-on development and integration of software and application tools for an integrated, embedded system providing warfighters with advanced system interconnect ability.
Responsible for the complete software development lifecycle, leading software development of complex projects from defining software requirements through release to production.
Key contributor in defining the software architecture and designing for efficiency and reuse.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Responsible for design, documentation, development, and testing of highly reusable embedded software
• Responsible for understanding customer and system requirements and translating into software requirements
• Responsible for preparing and presenting software designs to peers, internal and external customers
• Participates in integration, debug and test of software and hardware
• Responsible for tracking software development features, tasks and defects through release
• Responsible for software build and release of select projects
• Participates in software project estimation, planning and execution using both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Leads and participates in software design and code reviews for system and subsystem components
• Participates in the development of software processes and best practices
• Supports proposals with concept designs and estimates
• Supports, trains, and/or mentors other team members in design best practices
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 5+ years of embedded C/C++ experience on bare metal and RTOS platforms
• 3+ years of experience developing SW on embedded platforms
• Expert knowledge designing embedded products for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
• Expert knowledge of data structures and inter-process communications
• Expert knowledge of multi-threaded development and interrupt servicing
• Expert knowledge of communications protocols (e.g. USB, I2C, SPI, UART etc.)
• Proficient knowledge of networking (e.g. TCP/IP), wireless, and Ethernet protocols
• Proficient at software design (UML a plus)
• Proficient with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Proficient with software configuration
The below skills are strongly preferred:
• Familiar with digital camera or camcorder product development.
• Familiar with CMOS camera interfaces on microcontrollers ? STMF7’s in
particular right now.
• Familiar with AVI video file format.
• Familiar with TIFF picture file format.
• Integration of 3rd party USB stacks, file system, and SD Card/eMMC media
driver under an RTOS environment.
***Some remote work may be possible depends on the type of work and phase of
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Knowledge Services is seeking a Sr Network Engineer for a long term contract with the State of Tennessee Dept of Transportation. Role will work remotely until June 1st then move to ONSITE IN NASHVILLE with only 1 day/week working from home. Applicants must be local to the Nashville area or be able to relocate.
The Sr Network Engineer will be responsible for managing/maintaining all aspects of TDOT’s Intelligent Transportation Systems network services with regards to security, resiliency, and capability.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Network/Systems Infrastructure implementation (See Job Description)
• Network/Systems Infrastructure support
• Use Tools such as Orion and DNA center to manage, monitor and troubleshoot network environment.
• Configure, install, and maintain network resources to include but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, virtualization, and server technologies.
• Teach and mentor less experienced team members on technical and operational practices common to modern network infrastructures.
• Provide support for automation of regular task in the network through the use of automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cisco NSO, SaltStack and languages such as Python, Bash, Expect as well as other languages used in networks today.
• Knowledge and operational experience with VOIP standards such as SIP, H323 along with common VOIP deployment practices.
• Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity, and scalability
• Engineer and implement solutions based on design direction provided by architecture team.
• Monitor network performance for issues, providing input when problems are identified impacting network operation.
The Sr Network Engineer Required Skills:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in an enterprise or service provider network environment.
• CCNP working on CCIE or equivalent experience
• Expert level understanding of networking protocols and services such as TCP/IP, STP, VPC, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MultiCast, Advanced route redistribution and management and others commonly used in modern networks.
• Experience and understanding with security technologies and deployment concepts such as DOT1X, Access-Control List, Cisco SGT's and others commonly used in modern networks.
• Strong foundation in organizational management and engineering.
• Excellent written and verbal skills including delivery of technical concepts to non-technical individuals
• Ability to work independently.
• Works with network monitoring and management applications and creating highly-reproduceable configuration scripts and templates
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
DevOps Engineer: remote/contract
Arlington, VA - Contracted
DevOps Engineer – Contract Position
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International’s Cyber and Information Warfare Division is seeking a 1099 DevOps Engineer to assist with our needs. This is a remote position, requires contractors to have their own computer and will not offer benefits. Join our team in building an innovative platform to train our military on electronic and information warfare!
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
OPA Software Developer
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Position Location: Houston, TX (North) – (Remote work N/A)
Position Pay: 50/HR – 65/HR (Depending on Experience)
Position : Senior Network Engineer
Location : Rockville, MD (100% remote)
Duration : 6+ months contract
Must have Skills:
JOB DESCRIPTIO N:
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, deployment, automation and support of web solutions primarily in a global cloud based environment. Heavily creates automation for most work to ensure secure, scalable and repeatable work. Maintains current or near current levels of software, patches, features and configurations for the IT systems. Provides documentation across the multiple environments and cross-trains team members on supported technologies and processes. Responsible for root cause analysis and implementing corrective measure resulting from incidents.
Strategy & Planning
• Participate in creating quarterly work plan of activities in support of
customer/vendor goals and/or strategies. Provide input to creation of rolling
maintenance plan of activities 6-12 months in advance.
• Contribute to capacity and scalable planning efforts.
• Develops and implements standards and guidelines to guide infrastructure
• Plans and migrates legacy software and systems to leverage current web
Acquisition & Deployment
• Participate, at the task level, in the transition of support for new IT solutions
that have been implemented for customer by internal teams or other
• Define and implement plans to upgrade/migrate technology versions and to
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information
against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Participate in application/server/platform lifecycle management.
• Define and deploy servers and applications leveraging automation and source
• Participate in the design, engineering, configuration, operation and
maintenance of secure and scalable internet/cloud hardware and software
infrastructure that serves up web pages and web applications
• Automates installation and configuration standards of applications and software
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues affecting the hardware and software
• Perform automated controlled deployments of digital assets between
development, quality assurance and production environments.
• Tune infrastructure, web and application server performance.
• Ability to plan and complete projects based on high-level requirements with
minimal or no guidance.
• Mentor and coach junior engineers.
• Work closely with lead engineers to understand and implement team standard
platforms and technologies.
• Perform activities in support of a 24x7 global support model for critical
• Track daily work in project management software.
• Define and implement monitoring of business transactions, servers, application,
website and infrastructure.
• Monitor servers, applications and websites leveraging enterprise platform.
• Plan and implement disaster recovery plans.
• Evaluate product proof of concepts.
• Assist with various projects as may be required to contribute to the efficiency
and effectiveness of the work.
• Participate in hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and
ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
• Minimal travel as required.
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour workday as required.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years IT experience.
• Good understanding of J2EE technologies, e.g., Servlets, JSPS, EJBS,
• 2 years of experience in any one of these technologies: Puppet, Chef, Ruby,
Python or Shell scripting
• 5 years of hands-on Linux scripting and administration or experience with
managing middleware application technologies is required
• 2 Years experience with DevOps and automation of deploying application in the
cloud is required
• 3+ years experience in Application Server with installation, automation and
• Strong knowledge of WebLogic, WebSphere or other Application server
deployment and analysis of log files.
• Understanding of the key underlying enterprise Java technologies, e.g., JMS,
JDBC, JNDI, including how they are configured and administered.
• Strong working knowledge of Webservers, e.g ,Apache, NGINX or other.
• Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, load balancing and network concepts.
• Strong experience with Shell scripting to automate tasks.
• Strong understanding of automation and deployment tools (Puppet, Jenkins,
GIT or similar).
• Understanding of container technology.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Automation and Deployment tools (Jenkins, GIT)
• Container management and deployment (Docker)
• Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef)
• Cloud hosting experience
• Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation)
• Application Performance Monitoring (DynaTrace or similar).
• IBM WebSphere Commerce
• Good knowledge of LDAP concepts and experience working with a LDAP
• Adobe Experience Manager CMS or similar
• IBM MQ experience.
• Search platforms like Solr.
• IBM Sterling Order Management experience.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to understand automation and leverage it to do most work.
This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere within the United States
except for within the state of Colorado.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location:United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
Work Locations:USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters101 West Prospect AveCleveland44115
Travel:Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting:Feb 24, 2021
Respond By:May 31, 2021