- Responsible for assisting with the development of an enterprise data warehouse, including migration of existing data warehouse data/schema/processes to a new data warehouse architecture
- Designs and develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources
- Designs and develops all aspects of the data warehouse processes including data modeling, ETL, data validation and implementation
- Documents and maintains business definitions, data dictionary and data mapping
- Implements data source integrations using various services like REST, flat file processing, etc.
- Evaluates data process optimization opportunities and develops recommendations and improvements
- Provides support to users in training and education on available data tools as required
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 4+ years in Data Warehouse applications
- 4+ years of experience with the BI/DW lifecycle components including Source Data Analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Marts, Data Mining
- 5+ years of analysis, development and programming experience
- Significant experience with data modeling skills
- Significant experience with SQL and Relational Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Experience with BI/reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, MicroStrategy, SAS, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to translate business requirements into actionable data warehouse processes, data, and reports
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including Redshift and AWS Glue
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Tableau and/or Domo reporting tools
- Experience with git, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce integration and/or development
- Experience with mortgage banking data/systems
- Some agile project management experience, for example managing tasks in Scrum or Kanban boards
Job Title: Application Development - Data Analyst (SAS &
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 3 Months Contract Role
Job Description: 100% remote; Local candidates only; resource will pick up equipment onsite
Shift Start/End: 9am - 5pm ET
US Bank is looking for a successful Data Quality & Testing Analyst to support our Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) initiatives focused on our team's capabilities around data quality, data analytics and end-to-end and user acceptance testing. This role will collaborate with the business line and technology groups.
Primary responsibilities include
:• Effectively work in matrixed team of Data Quality Analysts/Data Scientists in support of the development, end to end testing and delivery of the EDG's capabilities to address a specific business and/or regulatory need.
• Research and build a detailed understanding of the problem and related data assets in order to code the data processing and analysis.
• Light development coding
• Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business.
• Work with technical groups to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources.
• Apply data visualization and summarization techniques to the analytical results.
• Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business.
:• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years related technical experience and 3+ years analytical experience in the Banking/Financial industry or similar highly regulated industry.
• SQL, end to end Testing and Python experience
• Proficiency with SQL, SAS and Python with focus on data analysis packages like pandas
• Experience participating in end-to-end and User acceptance testing and/ or Post Production validation of the data
• Knowledge of Spark and relational databases
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
• Knowledge of public cloud platforms.
• Intermediate knowledge of application coding and development lifecycle.
• Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
• Intermediate knowledge of data governance, data management, data architecture, data modelling concepts and data governance tooling and the complexities of data in a large financial and/or highly regulated institution.
• Willingness to continuously develop and acquire new technical skills, learn new tools & programming languages and Big Data techniques.
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Effective oral and written communication with the ability for analyzing, slicing and dicing data while deriving significant insights.
• Natural curiosity and self-directed ability to seek out information and meet goals/deadlines.
• Agile experience: Very comfortable following Agile Scrum methodology.
Analysis, and on-going support of internally developed processes to support business initiatives. Automation of processes using existing tool set, including Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Excel Services, Performance Point, and PowerPivot). Analysis and query writing to assist in supporting key business initiatives.
: This position requires good oral and written communication skills to interface with internal business clients - many having minimal technical knowledge. Ability to translate business requests into technical requirements.
: Ability to write transact-sql code to extract correct data to answer business questions. SQL Development experience. Extensive experience with creating reports using Microsoft Sql Server Reporting Services.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE
: use and construction of Microsoft Sql Server Analysis Services; Sharepoint (using the BI Stack). Strong attention to detail for validation of all queries constructed. Ability to visualize data into a form that effectively answers the business question.
Preference for candidates with SQL, Python & testing experience located in Charlotte, NC. Resource will pick up equipment onsite.
C#: 3 years (Required)
ETL: 6 years (Required)
DOMO or similar SaaS application: 1 year (Required)
• C# .Net Core development: 1 year (Required)
Position: BI Developer with Heavy C# & some DOMO
Contractto perm – 6 months
Must Haves: C#, DOMO
If candidate not having DOMO he musthave huge experience C# experience.
Nice to have: .Net Core
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for buildingand maintaining our client's data analysis platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications: Minimalqualifications required in order to be considered for entry into the job
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Power BI
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $58.00 per hour