SharePoint Developer (Contract)
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the health of the SharePoint 2019 & SharePoint Online Hybrid farm, site collections, building and maintaining sites. Candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of designing solutions to meet customer demands and be willing to take ownership of problems and work with team members to deliver solutions in SharePoint that meet customer needs. Candidate may be required to evaluate and integrate third-party software in designing solutions.
- Developing SharePoint SolutionsApps in 2013/2019/SharePoint Online farms
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements and design/architecture SharePoint technical solutions.
- Write custom web parts / apps, event handlers, features, site definitions and package solutions.
- Design and build applications that interface with other enterprise applications.
- Identify, document, facilitate and maintain industry best practices based upon company policy from a developer’s perspective.
- Create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical area (MCP/MCSD) or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education and training.
- Minimum three to four years of professional experience in providing solutions with SharePoint.
- Six (6) years of professional development experience using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, asp.net).
- Experience developing applications for SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online/Microsoft365 using custom web partsApps, BDC, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint Online
- 2-3 years’ Experience in Microsoft 365SharePoint Online and FlowPower Automate and the Power Platform Tools
- Expertise in intranet web application development using SharePoint, C#, ASP.NET, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, .NET Framework, Visual Studio
- Experience in Microsoft Graph, object-oriented methodology, software design and modeling principles using Microsoft related technologies.
- Strong proficiencies using SharePoint Search, Workflow Manager – Power Automate, and PowerShell
- Experience in SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/PowerBI, Ninetex Forms and Workflows
- Knowledge of the Azure Platform, SQL and sored Produces.
- Working Knowledge of InfoPath forms, workflow Manager and use SharePoint Designer/Visual Studio to build solutions, web parts, Master pages, themes and CSS.
- Experience in developing, upgrading and deploying custom SharePoint features and solutions in SharePoint 2013/ 2019.
- Experience creating and consuming Web ServicesEndpoints
- Ability to engage with vendor or 3rd party solution providers for technical oversight.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with verbal or written instructions.
- Excellent trouble shooter with a penchant to provide high quality work.