Shell Script Contract Jobs
Role - Fourjs Genero consultant
Duration - 6 +Months
Location : Manchester, UK
We are looking for profiles with Fourjs Genero experience in Manchester, UK. Please share some relevant profiles ASAP.
Language and Scripts
- FourJs Genero - development and configuration skill
- FourJs BDL - development and configuration skill
- SQL Server 2008 (intermediate)
- VBScript (advanced)
- Unix shell script (advanced), Awk
- Windows batch script
- Fytek Text2Pdf (advanced)
- PCL raw commands
- Word VBA (advanced)
- Windows Print Server
- Ataman ATRLS
- Network Load Balancing
If you are not interested, kindly, ignore this email or forward it to your colleagues and friends who might be interested.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any queries anytime between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on my number
Last 90 Days
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in the City, have an urgent requirement for a C++ Developer to join on a contractual basis to work on their Securities Clearing Service Systems.
You will be responsible for the analysis and development of these systems, undertaking deep dive analysis of complex problems and production of Complex SQL.
To be successful, you will require the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analysis, design, code and test of large scale applications using C++ on a Solaris platform
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SQL (ideally Sybase) and DB design
- Minimum 3 years plus experience in scripting; shell script (Bourne Shell, C Shell, K Shell)
- SME in deep dive analysis of complex production issues.
- Intraday and Overnight support of medium/large systems
Senior C++ Developer Securities IT C++ Linux SQL Sybase Perl & Shell Script Equities
C++ Developer Securities IT
Your new company
A market leading financial services provider.
Your new role
My client requires a strong developer to join their securities IT team. They have set a strategic business goal to grow and develop the securities team which is looking to add new and innovative services to the existing platform. As a key partner of this service, the underlying technology platform will be expanded and developed to support this growth.
Technical analysis of detailed functional specification/use case and impact analysis documents
Execution of deep dive analysis of complex problems
production and maintenance of complex SQL: Scripts, optimisation, Query Plans,
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in analysis, design, code and test of large scale applications using C++ (not on MS platform), with a relational DB; at least 3 of these in the financial sector.
- Minimum 5 years experience in SQL (Sybase (V15 onwards) and DB design
- Experience in scripting would be desirable; Perl and Shell script.
- Experience of Equities desirable
- Other experience: XML, FIX, Clearcase, Sun Solaris, Rational Quantify, JSP, MQ, Rogue-wave, Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.