Our client is hiring a contract SharePoint Consultant to assist in their SharePoint database migration.
- Assists in migrating SharePoint 2010 SQL databases which includes SharePoint Configuration, FAST Search and Content. Environment(s) details can be reviewed from the External Partner’s Portal.
- Advises as per Vendor//Partner recommendation on desired migration path.
- Works with client’s resources to build and execute the migration project plan.
- SharePoint consulting experience specific to SharePoint SQL data bases migration, configuration and administration
- Willing to render at least at an estimate of Seventy (70) work hours initially for the planning activities and will be reviewed for extension for implementation and other subsequent tasks; remote work arrangement can be explored.
Last 90 Days
We are currently looking to recruit SharePoint Intranet Developer for our client who are based in Banbury. This role is on a contract basis up until the end of September with a real possibility of future work on the back of it.
Our client have implemented an off the shelf SharePoint Intranet system last summer and the IT team have now formulated a plan of where they want to improve the system and amendments they believe need to be made - for this they require a sharp SharePoint developer to assist them. You will be enhancing and accelerating the development of their intranet system (270 users) which is built in SharePoint 2010.
1.Advising on our current intranet development plans; i.e. on the viability of certain aspects/solutions and recommended means of achieving them, including most accessible/sympathetic forms of display.
2.Accomplishing agreed tasks, personally carrying out the most technically difficult improvements.
3.Enabling and assisting our in-house team to do other work with content creation & migration, navigation and design etc.
4.Advice and guidance on other tasks & milestones completed by members of the Digital and Information teams.
Ideally, you will be ideally be a Microsoft Certified Professional SharePoint developer and have experience of fairly large scale development. For this role, anyone form any part of the UK is fine as after the initial 2-3 weeks, you can work remotely to finish off this stage of their SharePoint Project Development.
Bluefire Consulting are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client company
Windows System Administrator
Our client located in the Springfield, MA area is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed Windows System Administrator to assist the Windows Support Administration Team. This individual will be providing high level problem solving and technical expertise on various Microsoft platforms and services. You will be directly responsible for the security, engineering, operations, reliability, compliance and management of workflow and processes for our Windows Support Infrastructure.
This position offers the flexibility of working remotely, other than initial onboarding and similar rare short-term logistical needs.
· Support Windows Operating System configuration and management.
· Monitor, evaluate and enhance Windows Server Infrastructure for optimal performance, security and availability
· Perform builds, upgrades, repairs and retirements virtual servers and appliances, utilizing peer resources and established work instructions for Windows Systems.
· Actively participate in documentation including diagrams of Internal Infrastructure, utilizing full functionality of Confluence
· Spearhead efforts around automation and configuration management of windows data center fleet
· Design and implement efficiency and consolidation improvements across multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains
· Design and implement security enhancements to computing environments, including lateral movement protections, tiered logins and CIS standards
· Assist in the maintenance of defined patch levels for all applications, as well as provide timely compliance status reports
· Conduct analysis and recommend solutions for complex and emerging issues
· Where applicable, improve overall system and administrator efficiency via increasing or modifying existing automation, or provisioning new automated activities
· Operate and maintain an enterprise anti-virus and malware system
· Utilizing established work instructions, identify, triage and escalate issues with Zabbix system monitoring and NetBackup/TSM reports.
- Coordinate downtime and outages to applicable systems with application and business areas.
· Oversee, test and document failover functionality of High Availability technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, RSA Authentication Manager, DFS and KEMP Load Balancers
· Five or more years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
· Experience working with Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012R2
· Knowledge of one or more of the following - Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, SharePoint 2010/2013
· Experience with Active Directory 2012/2016 in an enterprise environment, including backup and restore procedures, as well as support for multiple forests and domains
· Knowledge of automated configuration management and systems hardening
· Experience utilizing PowerShell for Active Directory and Windows Administration
· Excellent technical skills as well as strong team orientation and communication
· History of planning, coordinating and executing IT initiatives
· Administration using PowerShell for any of the following: Quest One ActiveRoles, VMware or Exchange
· Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault
· Experience with Symantec NetBackup
· Experience with SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Always On Groups
o Microsoft Certified Solution Expert Certification (Server Infrastructure) or Microsoft Certified Solution Associate Certification (Microsoft Windows 2012 or higher)
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – Messaging
o Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Certification
o Active Directory, 2008, 2008R2 2012 & 2012R2 Enterprise Administration
o Certification like MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP in Exchange 2010 (or higher)
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- system administration: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: