R Contract Jobs
Senior Security Architect - Edinburgh - £DOE - 6m initial contract
Your new company and role
Your new company is a private sector organisation, based in Edinburgh, and they are currently looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join the team on an initial 6m contract. You will be:
- Responsible for the security architecture and instil the future vision
- Work closely with the team's Product Owner and Agile delivery lead to create a successful security function
- Lead the security practice with a technical focus to facilitate:
- Risk review and remediation
- Define required security solutions/capabilities
- Network security defence assessment & management
- Assurance testing and reporting (eg OWASP, Cyber Essentials etc.)
- Wider IT consultation to enable good security practice
- Security incident and forensics response
- Formulate roadmap for improvement
- Create effective working relationships across diverse business and development teams, ensuring pragmatic outcomes for all
- Promote good security practice through wider IT/Developer engagement and education
- Able to balance risk with business facilitation
- Focused on risk reduction and mitigation
- Strong delivery based mind set
- Provide relevant security architecture/design documents to support solution delivery
- Duty of care to the security function
- Adopting the team's and department's Agile culture
- Use of Kanban techniques and/or other team defined methodologies
- Resolve any security related issues and provide guidance to wider technical teams on issues that fall within own skill areas
- Knowledge sharing within the team through mentoring, training, coaching and other means.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong technical knowledge/experience across multi system domains
- Knowledge and experience of Agile working, including such disciplines as Kanban and retrospectives
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Able to embed into a small focused Operational Security team
- Extensive network security design and architecture experience
- Working understanding of vulnerability management, penetration testing, and remediation works
- Virtualisation technology
- CIS Top 20' controls and practical application
- Strong attention to detail, ability to self-manage workload
- Ensure solutions and security function meet their quality criteria and the team standards set
- take new approaches to tackle problems; embracing innovation and knowledge sharing
- Previously worked in a security architectural role
- Qualification or certification relevant to security architecture
- SIEM tooling
- Programming experience using C, C++, Python, Java, BASH, Powershell etc.
- Secure coding and code audit strategies
- Container security
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Awareness of the SABSA Enterprise Security Architecture framework
What you'll get in return
You will receive an initial 6 months contract which will likely extend for a couple of years, if not longer. You receive a market leading day rate that is OUT OF SCOPE, in respect of IR35.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You will be working on a couple of projects as they build a highly collaborative and innovative team.
- You will be required to Design, Develop, Maintain/ Support Web and Other Applications, working with Laravel, Vue, Node and Docker amongst other technologies.
- On a day to day basis expect to be problem solving, developing great code, and constantly learning.
Also bonus points if you have any examples of working with...
- big data, developing API’s, data visualization, UI/UX, image recognition, or AI, or experience of DevOps.
They are very flexible in the way that they work and are open to 1-2 days a week remote working.
The day rate is between £350 - £400 a day.
If you are interested then please can you respond with an up to date CV and I will give you a call.
ETL and Data Warehousing (Kimball methodology), SQL Server / SSIS, T-SQL, Data Modelling, Azure, Data Vault 2.0
Our client are looking for a strong SQL Server / ETL / Data Warehouse Developer.
South Wales Based
6 month contract
£350 / £450 per day
This is a hands-on specialist technical role to support and improve our clients data warehousing platforms.
- Data warehouse support and maintenance on MS SQL server product stacks with excellent SSIS and T-SQL skills.
- ETL and Data Warehousing (Kimball methodology)
- Azure, Data Vault 2.0
- MS SQL Server 2008 r / 2012 / 2014 product stack
Please call or send your CV for an immediate response.
Last 90 Days
£450-£650 per day
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a number of Data scientists on behalf of a major energy client based in Central London. The client require Data Scientists are varying levels to support the various business subsidiaries within the organisation.
The client are an internationally recognised and reputable brand and offer an innovative an vibrant place to work.
- Developing data science solutions to customer related business challenges.
- Write clean and maintainable production-level code, including tests; the tech stack the client works with includes Python, GIT, Azure, SQL.
- Integrating models into production on a weekly or even daily basis
- Work closely with the customer and the Product Owner day-to-day
- Work in a highly collaborative, friendly agile environment, participate in Ceremonies and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Documenting and explaining the results of analysis or modelling to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Learning new engineering practices, technologies and continuously improving Agile practices
- MSc in Statistics/ Mathematics
- Experience on Data Science projects - varying levels
- Experience in general Linear and Statistical Modelling
- High standards of code quality
- Proficiency in statistical software packages such as R, Python, Matlab
If you would like to apply for these roles, please get in touch with Sam Shabir at Advantage Resourcing on . Job ID: 823604
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
£150 per day
We are currently looking for a passionate Graduate or Junior RPA Developer to join us within our Global Finance & Accounting platform, someone who is willing to learn and grow within our global organisation.
As a member of the Financial Systems team the role will encompass:
- Development, Implementation & Support of process automation using MS Excel based solutions including VBA
- To be keen and enthusiastic to develop and learn on Robotic Process Automation software
- To implement global processes leveraging a variety of tools for the automated process design including SAP, Process Runner & RPA.
- Developing Spreadsheets
- Validation of data entry, e.g. Lists, check boxes, radio buttons, etc.
- Coding, e.g. Variables, Algorithms, Data types, Macros, VBA, etc.
- Formulae, VLOOKUP, IF, OFFSET, MATCH, custom, etc.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting, Physics or another relevant subject.
- Experience in process design, technical documentation and analysis skills.
- VBA, Java or .Net coding experience and the ability to quickly grow into an RPA developer remit.
- Confident, ambitious, and tenacious.
- Excellent communication skills (Must be Fluent in English) ability to generate ideas and execute them effectively.
- The ability to learn quickly and work under pressure.
- Innowera Process Runner application
- SQL and/or relational databases
- BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere
- SAP R/3
- Financial business processes
- Business analysis & modelling
- Advanced MS Excel/VBA
- Previous experience working with Robotics programmes is beneficial
- Understanding of Robotics, AI, Cognitive Technologies is beneficial
2 stages - Telephone interview and face to face interview
Islington 18AE / 1 Interim Principal Highways Engineer - Environment & Regeneration
A Principal Highways Engineer is required and will be responsible for the contract compliance, in accordance with all the relevant specifications, contracts, quality, costs and legislative requirements. The postholder will provide a technical support service and manage a team of assigned professional, technical and support staff engaging with residents, members and third parties to deliver public realm projects.
The post is subject to random and just cause Drug and Alcohol Testing and a full clean driving licence is required.
Duties to include:
- As Principal Highways Engineer, contribute to the collective leadership of the service, working collaboratively with other services across the Council, partners and stakeholders to deliver the services objectives and priorities
- Actively contribute to the integrated delivery, improvement, management and performance of the Highways and Public Realm service, commissioning and managing activity within the Council and with internal and external partners, as required
- Drive processes and contract efficiencies across allocated portfolio of contracts
- Prepare and contribute to the comprehensive monthly reports on performance against all key performance indicators
- Proficient use of IT including Microsoft Office, Auto Cad/GIS
- Prepare the reports, briefing notes, freedom of information responses and press enquiry information, as required
- Manage the high quality delivery of the Highways and Public Realm service, to meet business strategy
- Develop opportunities to attract external funding, particularly from S106 contributions, Central and Local Government initiatives and other identified sources
- Develop and manage and effective budget management and monitoring system. Ensure that the Service is delivered within budget – both Capital and Revenue programmes, as applicable
- Provide commuted maintenance an extraordinary maintenance sums/calculations carried out under sections 59 and 278 of the Highways Act 1980 and co-ordinate works with the maintenance programme
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and customers. In particular, networking to develop external partnerships and joint commissioning with a variety of external agencies, to help meet the needs and aspirations of Islington’s fairness agenda for its diverse communities
- Develop and maintain proactive and effective relationships with key external stakeholders and customers to ensure a coordinated approach to delivering the required service outcomes
- To be responsible for staff performance, recruitment, induction, training, motivation, updating and management of staff and to ensure that staffing resources are used efficiently, effectively and in a cost effective manner
- To draft responses to national, regional and local consultations from internal services, Government bodies, private and voluntary organisations
Pay Rate: £23.90 - £25.47 per hour PAYE
This is a temporary, but possibly long term role.
N.B. – Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Giving yourself the best chance of success:
- Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role, noting that we won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and thus improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately and without having to ask you for a revised version.
- Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” (see below) of the role, ideally by way of bullet points that directly address the “Essential Requirements” listed. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
- Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
- We cannot put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in isolation contains all relevant information being called for.
- We recommend that you consider sending us by email (see * below) a suitably ‘tailored’ CV for each role that you apply for, noting that job boards, sites and aggregators will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting...
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Your address (including post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Educated to Graduate level or equivalent experience in Highways Engineering/Management
- Evidence of continued professional, managerial and personal development
- Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to prepare and manage capital and revenue budgets to ensure projects are delivered within set budgets and time frames
- Ability to write technical reports, briefing notes and respond to correspondence from various stakeholders, including general enquires and FoI requests
- Ability to interpret plans and drawings and o describe them in writing with a level of accuracy which could withstand legal challenge
- Have an understanding and the ability to carry out highways works within the Construction Design and Management Regulations
- Demonstrated experience working within a Highways Service managing highway improvement schemes
- Management and supervision of a team of Technical Staff
- Experience in Project Management, including bid writing and writing funding applications
- Experience in the use of IT packages including Microsoft Office, Autocad and GIS systems
- Have a good understanding of legislation including the Highways Act 1980
- Subject to random and just cause Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Full clean driving licence
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Client Category: Local Authority
Division(s)/Disciplines involved: Environment & Regeneration
Anticipated Length of Assignment: All of our roles are technically temporary, though opening assignments can be and often are, extended by clients on a longer term basis and can sometimes become permanent. This opening assignment is for 3 months.
Hours per week: 35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Whilst our ads will appear on partner sites such as Indeed, they are also listed - and will appear first - on our own website: Triumph Consultants Limited: www.tclrec.com
- If you would prefer to send a CV straight to us rather than by way of an on-line application, you are very welcome to do so via [email protected] but please quote both the job reference and job title exactly as they appear below:
Job Ref: Islington 18AE / 1
Interim Principal Highways Engineer - Environment & Regeneration
Please do try to resist contacting us with requests for progress updates.
We really do read every CV sent to us. All applications will be acknowledged by a human, not a robot, provided the job remains live and provided your CV meets the “Essential Requirements” listed.
Please note that we do our level best to take down ads as soon as roles have been filled. We are not in the business of harvesting CVs.
Important: We will interpret your application as being permission to submit your CV to this role (with the right to represent you) unless you advise us to the contrary.
Job Title: Data Director
A leading full-service Digital Agency in London, are in need of an experienced Data Director. This is an initial 6 month engagement and a great opportunity to work with a renowned Digital agency that work with the likes of Google, Nike and Samsung to name just a few!
Key skills/experience required:
- At least 7 years’ experience with hands-on predictive analysis and insight, data mining and statistical modelling.
- Several years within a managerial role looking after a team of multidisciplinary data consultants for e.g. data engineer, scientist, analyst and so on.
- Strong understanding of ETL practises and ever-changing data pipelines.
- Extensive deep programming skills with high proficiency in languages such as SQL, R, Python or other similar languages used for large-scale data analysis.
- Ability to direct on data visualisation - tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview etc.
- Experience with digital and social metrics and the tools used to analyse such data including: Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Affinio or similar tool.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing successful data strategies.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an exciting agency that has a more than impressive portfolio of clients and work. If you are available for a new engagement within the next month and have the skills required to excel in this fantastic
Full stack C# Developer // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a C# Developer to join their London team which is responsible for supporting the front office and all business critical systems. You will be developing a large portfolio of applications as part of a digital transformation program targeting areas such market data, risk and infrastructure.
Rate: up to £650 per day
Length: 6 months initially
- Develop and support systems associated with the front office commodities trading system and the business critical in-house systems framework
- Full stack development enhancing the overall application portfolio as part of a wider program effort
- Web development knowledge in .NET, Angular 4+, MVC 5+ and Bootstrap is essential
- Good relational database experience using SQL
- Unit testing
- (Strongly preferred) Domain knowledge of front office trading ideally in commodities or energy
- (Preferred) Microservices, .Net Core, Azure, Power BI, BDD
- Good knowledge of a mathematics and coding in (python or R)
If interested please send me an email at or call on 02031894298.
Are you a Python Developer that loves working with clients on various agile projects?
Do you enjoy writing stunning code? Do you love working in a iconic and bustling city?
If this sounds like you; today is your lucky day!
Due to continued success, my exclusive client is looking for a number of hands-on Developers experienced in either of the following; Front End, Back End or Full Stack development.
You will be based in our Brand New Development centre working with a highly skilled digital team.
Get in touch if you have done all or some of the skills listed below:
- Python and Django
- React, Vue, Node, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
- Git, SQL
- API Intergration
- Micro services Development
- Responsive Web Designs
- Create and enhance new and existing websites
- Design new features
- Integrate Solutions (O365/Sharepoint)
- Agile environment code writing
- Quality control and Client website Support
- Unit testing
If you are a Python Developer and this excellent prospect is for you or someone you may know please get in touch me - Dee;
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have innovated, grown and developed to become one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector.
We've come far but our ambitions are big and we're now undergoing a fundamental change in the way that we conduct our business, putting data at the heart of our decision making. We are looking for an experienced and talented Data Scientist to organise and analyse the large amounts of company data we produce in order to draw actionable insight and drive commercial decisions.
Job title: Data Scientist - Contract (3 months initially with possible extension)
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer
Location: London - Brand new office at WeWork South Bank Central - with free coffee & beer!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Package: £400 - £500 per day
This is a unique and interesting role working as part of a small, agile team to conceive, build and iterate on a range of exciting projects. Using data to drive new solutions and exciting technologies from the ground up.
Some projects the team are currently working on include:
- We're building a modern digital platform where data is key
- We're talking directly to users to understand their pain-points
- We're using analytics to identify opportunities for the business to grow
- We're designing and building mobile apps, tablet apps and web apps
- We are using a range of new tools and technologies
- We're creating systems to ensure consistency and to ensure we can move quickly as we grow
- Working with the CTO and other business functions to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to draw actionable insight and drive business solutions.
- Analysing internal data to identify business issues and drive the development team to implement meaningful features.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop algorithms and data models to apply across solutions across the business.
- Create processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
If you are a positive and driven person who enjoys working collaboratively then you will fit in great with our team. You will also need skills/ experience within a number of these key areas:
- Experience of using Machine learning techniques (decision tree learning, clustering, regression…).
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Elasticsearch is essential. Experience with Hadoop, HDFS or Spark would be a plus…
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server or BigQuery.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, Big Data extracts.
- Experience analysing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Tableau…
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Maths or statistics Master degree or equivalent. A PhD would be a plus.
- Previous experiences with manipulating and transforming large set of data.
A Data Architect is required to join an innovative business based in Columbus, Ohio. As one of our Data Architects, you will work to define and resolve complex data collection, data integration, data modelling, data storage and data access challenges to place key insights in the hands of decision makers.
Responsibilities & Skills
Your skill set and experience will ideally include several areas such as:
- Experience of the analysis and design of Data Warehouse, Big Data, BI, Data Analytics or complex Data Migration solutions
- Including: analysing source systems, designing ETL routines, resolving DQ issues, designing relational and dimensional models (conceptual and logical), developing reporting and analytical layers
- Experience creating and enforcing database development standards, as well as setting up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes
- Data stores such as Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, Hadoop, Appliance based solutions
- ETL / Data Management / Quality tools such as Informatica or Ab Initio.
- Reporting tools, such as Business Objects, SSRS or data discovery tools such as QlikView and Tableau
- Analytics tools such as SAS, R and Spotfire, you will also ideally have proven consulting expertise with knowledge of data management and data lifecycle best practices; evidence of creativity and innovation in the development of solutions and experience with a range of both client problems and a variety of solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an advanced dedicated Technology company. Please apply now with an updated CV to be considered for this role.
IT Talent Acquisition consultant required for a 6 - 12 month contract onsite with our leading Services client.
This role can be based at our clients' site in Aldershot (preferred) or Hayes.
Experienced IT recruiter required to be part of our clients onsite talent acquisition team helping with their internal international and UK it perm recruitment.
You will be required to have previous Global / regional recruitment experience
This contract will be an initial 3 months based on their site in Aldershot (preferred) or Hayes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to Talent acquisition manager
- Stakeholder management
- Candidate relationship management
- Provide a consultative and professional approach to candidates.
- Qualify & understand vacancies/requirements with managers
- Compose job advertisements
- Utilise online job boards to advertise all vacancies and source candidates
- Utilise CRM system and social media for sourcing candidates.
- Conduct telephone interviews and qualify candidates
- Propose potential candidates to recruiting manager.
- Arrange and prepare candidates for interviews, managing them through the process
- Adhere to SLA's
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Fantastic opportunity for Data Scientists to join a world-leading healthcare/pharmaceutical business!
Your new company
There is a brilliant opportunity to join one of The UK's leading healthcare and pharmaceutical business as a Data Scientist! You will be working within a formidable analytics team working alongside the Head of Analytics with the aim of driving digital transformation for an organisation with a huge demand for upgrades on their digital capacities.
You will be reporting into experienced key stakeholders within the business. The stakeholders are very committed to utilising data with the aim of putting the business in a prime position to maintain their leading position in the healthcare market whilst making the lives of millions of users easier!
- PhD or Msc in Data Science, Science, Mathematics or Engineering;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- R programming experience;
- SQL skills;
- A background / huge interest in Healthcare;
- Good business acumen.
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jamaine Agyepong now on to find out more.
Job Title: Technology Transfer Engineer
Job Location: Cork, Ireland
Job Duration: 12 Months
Reporting to the QA Technical Leader the Technology Transfer Engineer shall lead from a Quality Technology Transfer Engineering perspective.
The job holder will lead the QA element of process / technological improvements and product transfers in conjunction with local Quality, Operations and Client R&D personnel ensuring timely communication to all stake holders to effect successful project completion.
• All Client World Wide facility Quality, Operational and R&D.
• Client Vendor management personnel.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce and maintain appropriate and comprehensive quality process specifications as required during the development and implementation of new products. Quality process specifications to be compiled for on-site production and purchased for resale goods.
• Document and maintain in good order all relevant Quality assurance sections of Device Development History File and DMR as directed by Data Management.
• Compile and execute validation protocols for new product/processes and software. Ensure correct implementation as per standard validation procedures. Re-validate as required due to engineering change, deviation analysis or upgrade in systems and material.
• Provide QA input for URS for new technology / equipment.
• Co-ordinate product/technology transfer between facilities from a QA perspective. Develop and utilise DFMEA/PFMEA and other QA risk analysis techniques in order to minimise potential risk during development/implementation activity.
• Liase with R & D to ensure CTQs are agreed and documented for all NPD.
• Lead Design for Inspection activities for all NPD to ensure latest technology is available to reduce Human factor.
• Lead QA input in Design for Manufacture activities on site.
• Ensure correct use of statistical QA methods into the production environment, and provide technical resource for production team on relevant IQ/OQ/PQ protocol issues.
• Ensure compliance with all Documented Quality system, as per SEP 180 i.e. FDA QSR's and ISO 13485/9001 requirements etc. during day to day and assigned audit/CAPA activities
• Provide technical assistance to carry out problem analysis/complaint investigation as required and define through negotiation effective corrective actions.
• Assist in problem solving in established production process enabling reduction in scrap and reprocessing.
• Monitor and establish scrap and reprocessing rates as for all NPD. Report on these issues, and identify trends and appropriate corrective actions.
• Review and approve product, gauge, tooling and fixturing drawings.
• Maintain a good level of housekeeping in designated areas, and observe all Health and Safety at work requirements.
• To operate within the company's standard operating procedures and review, maintain and create appropriate procedures for sphere of activity.
To Adhere To The Company's Procedures As Detailed In The Csop Manual
Qualifications & Experience
Ø A degree level or similar qualification in mechanical or industrial engineering.
Ø Minimum 5 years' experience in a quality role within a regulated industry.
Ø Proven ability to successfully introduce new product development in the Medical Device Industry. Proven knowledge and ability regarding product verification and process validations.
Ø Proven knowledge of FDA and MDD GMP requirements regarding medical Devices.
Ø Proven experience and training in Mechanical Engineering processes.
Up To £505
Are you an expert developer? An opportunity for an experienced and driven Developer has become available for a 6 months contract initially with a view to be extended.
Interested in the below?
My client is a people-centric orginization, who believe in the power of collective intelligence! The team is made up of passionate individuals who are forward-thinking and open to anything.
You should be able to think big and strongly believe in your own individualisation and specialisation. An appreciation for diveristy, collaboration and knowledge is incredibly important!
Each member of my client's team has a voice - they LOVE collaboration. You won't just be doing a job, you will aspire to inspire and bring delight to every touch point of the business.
Experience with Open Source Tech;
Java, Python, PHP,Ruby, R,
The team write code for mobile & web applications using React, NodeJS, React Native & Redux - so all of this would be extremely beneficial too.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or are looking to hear more information about the role, contact me, Dee , on (+44) 0191 500 0020.
Or email me your CV: [email protected]
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We take care of both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing you in the JAVA & PHP market I have established relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have a unique understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
We are an equal opportunities consultancy.