FRONT END DEVELOPER: REMOTE
Modis, the leader in the IT and Engineering Staffing industry, is currently interviewing candidates for the role of Front End Developer. This is a remote based contract supporting one of the world’s most recognized brands.
This is a fully remote position that could last multiple years.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands. This position is ideal for someone coming out of an agency setting that understands SEO. We are looking for a highly creative and ambitious and creative Developer that can focus on UX.
Skills and Experience:
Beacon Hill has anopportunity for a Front End Developer for a 5 month contract.
· Translating creative designs into functioning web sites with a design eye preferred
· Cross-browser and cross-device testing and compatibility
· CSS Pre-processors, SASS preferred
· Photoshop or Adobe XD
· PHP 7 or later framework
· Front-end frameworks, Boostrap preferred
· jQuery / Ajax / JSON
· CMS systems built with data-driven dynamic pages
· Debugging/troubleshooting issues
· OOP concepts
NON-TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
· Curious and upstart nature to take initiative and perform any task with limited support
· Seeks independent ownership of solutions with effective and timely escalation
· Focused on quality deliverables with superior customer orientation
· Able to create and communicate new ideas and concepts
· Ability to deliver functionality for a wide range of business systems
· Understanding of agile project management methodologies and responds to change quickly
· Building solutions to support medium to large scale business initiatives
· Enjoys working in a collaborative environment with a team of highly talented developers bridging remote work situation with strong communication