Needs to be able to understand and manage AD fixes, AD synchronization with Azure Active Directory and how to fix any underlying issues.
Would be part of the fix team and would work to correct any AD
Title - Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Consultant
Location - Columbia,SC
Duration: 12+ months (Possibility to extend for multiple years)
Rate - $60.00 - $85 Per hour
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Due to the volume of systems, interdependencies, servers, and various locations throughout the state, additional staff is needed to support the effort. The team will ensure systems are set up following industry best practices to ensure strategic initiatives and compliance with federal and state regulatory laws and ensure business continuity.
This position will be a part of the team responsible for the implementation of this project. They will also be involved with supporting the day-to-day operations.
Candidates should be self-motivated, team-oriented, work under limited supervision, and respond to priority tasks as needed
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Emphases for the Web/Internet candidate will be support of our Office 365 Government G3 SharePoint and solutioning environment to support a remote workforce that will include: development, configuration, and modification of sites, forms, and workflow, PWA, PowerBI, site administration, site permissions, user support, site clean-up, and day-to-day operations.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
The position will be utilized for 40 hours per week for the duration of this project. The selected candidate should be able to work flexible hours where it may be necessary for work to be completed outside traditional business hours. There is potential for remote work.
The candidate will work closely with the Assigned Section Manager to identify, prioritize, and schedule workload and implementation to IT standards and procedures. The candidate will work closely with customer and subject matter experts for the system design and testing.
This will also include compliance to DHEC security policy/procedures as well as integrating systems when possible to streamline staff workflows, user security, and data correction.
Module support of the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint.
2. Experience with Industry Standard Information Security Practices.
3. Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures.
4. Microsoft Active Directory.
6. Powershell scripting.
7. Document workflow and approval.
8. Mail Configuration.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
2. Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
3. O365 POWERBI.
4. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization and operations.
6. Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $85.00 per hour
Position: Remote O365 Developer,
Location: Denver CO
Duration: 5 years
Note: Remote until EOY 2020
· Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum Experience: 2 years SharePoint Online
· Minimum Experience: 1 year Power Platform
· Experience: 4 years software development
· Experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps with CDS, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
· Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
· Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
· Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
· Experience with various design frameworks.
· Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
· Experience with PowerBI, DAX, and Python a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
As an IT Administrator, your responsibilities will include supporting a wide range of IT Infrastructure systems and services located on-premise and in Cloud platforms. This includes Microsoft Server OS, Microsoft Office365, networking (LAN/WAN/Wireless), Virtualization and SAN Infrastructure, and provides technical assistance and training to system users.
Provide support for a variety of Microsoft Office 365 and Office Suite of applications: Exchange, Teams/Skype, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
Strong working knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2012/2016, including core Microsoft software (AD, DHCP, DNS, SQL, IIS, WSUS, Group Polices)
Create, maintain, and support virtual machines in Microsoft Hyper-V environment
Troubleshoot, resolve and document LAN/WAN related network issues.
Provide support for telecom services (VoIP, SD-WAN, Analog)
Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams, while also collaborating with other team members on standard processes and technology roadmaps.
Expected to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner and should have the ability to work remotely from home when needed.
Maintain LAN, servers, backup systems and connectivity access and support to users.
Education And/Or Experience Required
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems/network administration.
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS (2012/2016) and Office Suite (0365/2016) of applications.
Must have a solid understanding of networking core technologies (LAN, WAN, wireless, routing, switching, and VPN).
Must have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
Detail oriented; ability to work well independently; ability to organize and manage multiple projects/tasks; must be customer-service oriented.
Microsoft certifications are desired like MCSE or MS Cloud certifications
Other Industry certifications such as ITIL, CCNA/PCNSA is a plus
Physical Demands While Performing The Job
Stand, sit and walk
Talk or hear
Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Lift weight or exert force up to 50 pounds
Working Environment Of The Job
Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles
Work near moving mechanical parts
Work in high, precarious places
Risk of electrical shock
Loud noise level
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
**** CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY ****
ROLE - SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
DURATION - 12 MONTHS INITIALLY
PAY - NEGOTIABLE DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE (OUTSIDE IR35)
LOCATION - ABBEY WOOD WITH REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
CLEARANCE REQUIRED - SC AS MINIMUM
Essential skills and experience
* Have demonstrable experience of Microsoft Technologies for web development, database design and API development.
* Have demonstrable experience of SharePoint and the SPFX development platform.
* Have demonstrable experience of Power BI Server, development of dashboards and reports from SharePoint data.
* Have demonstrable experience of Azure DevOps for task, pipeline, build, release and source control management.
* Have demonstrable experience of best security practices including the mitigation of risk from OWASP Top 10 and Sans Top 25.
* Have demonstrable experience of identity and authentication technologies.
* Have demonstrable experience of Azure and/or Office 365.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and implementing data driven solutions in the engineering space.
* Have demonstrable experience with an agile methodology and associated tooling such as Jira and Azure DevOps for planning, taking and reporting.
* Have demonstrable experience of providing a multi-disciplinary team, up to 15 people (front end developer, backend developers, software architects, infrastructure operators etc.)
* Have demonstrable experience of building and maintaining SharePoint platforms on Windows virtual environment.
* Demonstrate how you have formed and deployed a complete project team, with the right cultural fit, to deliver a successful major project, within a constrained timeframe.
* Be able to start work by the latest possible start date detailed above
* The staff you provide must have SC level security clearance
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Shannon McGonigal
Job ID: 2843158