- AWS, Azure or GCP experience (AWS preferred although they are building cloud agnostic solututions).
- Docker - deploying into Kubernetes
- nix flavours - Linux mainly
- Experience configuring Open VPN, Bastion Server and Free IPA
- Alerts and monitoring - NAgios, Icinga 2 etc
- AWS RDS and some knowledge of EKS
Application / SRE Engineer - London - 6 Months - £400-£450pd
Global organisation responsible for over 100 high quality, high volume websites with hundreds of millions of users are undergoing a multinational digital transformation with cloud technology and containerisation at the forefront (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes).
This encompasses a CMS platform migration, enterprise technology transformation and systems (linux). They are looking to unify the tech across their core platform including their CMS and data infrastructure. You'll be joining this international team at their London hub with the option to work remotely as the team and project begin to take shape.
You will tackle a range of complex systems support and application issues such as their CMS System and other technology platforms like their multigeographic cloud services (Azure & AWS).
- Hand on CMS experience and platform support
- AEM 6 and above
- Web applications - ability to identify issues and inspect
- Solid Linux - Administeringm configuring & troubleshooting
- Monitoring & event log managemnt to identify patterns between each. Nagios CloudWatch, Pingdom, Datadog, Splunk.
- Strong Scripting at least on of Bash, powershell, Python, perl, ruby etc).
- Strong communication and a team player
Nice to have:
- Containerisation - Docker
Please send your CV
Kubernetes Engineer - London - £550pd & 2 days remote working
Join the nervous system of this forward thinking company who are leading the way in terms of making use of wasted energy.
This is an intelligent team creating a platform on top of the existing infrastructure to path an efficient distributed avenue to market makers and end users. You'll be working with the latest tech and best practices with a highly collaborative team of three developers to help them scale the platform. In order to do this you must have prior experience working on scaling immutable infrastructure with Kubernetes and understand the nuances and problems faced when doing so in a live production environment.
- Team player - This is a blameless culture
- Scaling - Kubernetes is a must and in live prodcution(POC won't cut it).
- Strong background in Linux systems
- AWS and/or GCP and/or Azure experience at scale (currently using all three)
- CD / CI tooling - Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Git, GitLab
- Threat analysis and attack surface reduction
- Automated security testing
- Monitoring and alerting - Nagios or other
- Distributed systems and data streaming architecture - Kafka
- Experience in scripting languages and automation practices
Programming skills - Go, Ruby, Python, clojure, Erlang.
You will also be encouraged to get involved with conferences, meet-ups, hackathons, tech talks.
If you're interested please send your CV