MSTest Contract Jobs
Last 90 Days
Rate: £400 – £500 (DOE)
Duration: 6 months
Technical Skills and Experience
- Full software lifecycle experience
- Experience building and deploying enterprise level web applications
- NET with C# essential (inc. ASP.NET MVC)
- Good understanding and practical skills in EmberJs
- Web Services, consuming and creating (e.g. REST, WCF and WSE)
- Object Oriented practices
- SQL Server experience (T-SQL, performance tuning)
- Data access techniques inc. experience with ORM frameworks (e.g. ADO.Net / Dapper / Entity Framework)
- Understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- Source code version control (TFS or similar) branching and merging
- Unit Testing (e.g. NUnit or MSTest)
- Dependency Injection
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- General knowledge of IIS
If this contract is not necessarily you but are in the market for a new contract do get in touch.
My client is looking for a team of experienced BizTalk Consultants with a history of delivering a variety of integration projects. This is working on a large end user project based in Birmingham. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with Expertise on SOA Orchestration, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Security Protocols, BizTalk Configuration, Transformations and JSON based Messaging.
- Strong command on various BizTalk components like BRE and BAM and should have expertise in developing custom Schemas, Pipelines, Mapping, Orchestrations, Itineraries,
- Strong command on .Net/C# concepts and current trends in the industry including strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
- Automated BizTalk Unit Testing using tools such as BizUnit, MsTest etc.
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Experience in being part of global delivery team with onsite/offshore model and coordination with support teams for deployment and issue handling.
- Experience with code build tools such as TFS.
- Experience in production of project estimates, design documents, and project plans.