Required work experience: more than 6 years
Full time, remote work
TradeTheNews.com - financial news analysis company, invites 2-3 new employees. Majority of people in our team speak two languages: Russian and English. That is a good opportunity to improve your skills of working on the challenging projects.
Note: You will work directly with the company founder and his engineering team. The company works 24 hours/6 days a week and provide services to clients based in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are able to adjust to your working schedule, if will find a right candidate. You will work using the most modern technologies making outstanding and significant things for our grateful clients; you're going to cooperate with energetic, smart and goal-seeking technical specialists. Opportunity to work during the whole project life cycle.
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET MVC and Webapi;
- Experience with modern HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with web real-time pushing technologies like websocket, SignalR.
- Professional development experience with .Net and C# language
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, MSSQL)
- 3 + years of web-development
- EDUCATION: Degree of computer science / higher mathematics or other natural science preferred, Master or PHD degree is welcomed.
- Fluent oral and written English is obligatory
- Work in the group on a global level.
- You should be responsible, passionate and active person, who wants to be a part of an elite team in creation new solutions to change and reinvent the way the world works.
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
£450-500 + FLEXIBLE HOURS
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge data science techniques to help solve complex problems within energy? If you are a talented Data Scientist who enjoys solving challenges through applying state of the art data science methods this is the role for you!
As a Data Scientist, you will have the chance to work for a leading company within energy who are constantly evolving and growing to provide solutions to difficult industrial problems. As a Data Scientist you can expect to be involved in numerous different exciting and challenging projects and using advanced techniques within Machine Learning and AI to help make a real difference within the business.
As a Data Scientist you can expect to be working in an agile team to build innovative proofs of concepts for complex industrial problems using advanced data science techniques. You will be using Python, Tableau and SQL and applying Machine Learning and AI methods as well as helping to build innovative data visualisations within the company. You will also be working closely alongside senior stakeholders to help share your solutions to energy problems within data science, with the ability to convey this in a non-technical way.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Applying data science and visualisation techniques to help solve complex problems
- Managing senior stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Scientist will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject
- Masters/ PHD in Data Science or other relevant discipline
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Python and SQL for Machine Learning solutions
- Experience working with visualisation tools such as Tableau or an equivalent tool to help build advanced data visualisations
- Previous experience managing an agile team as well as senior stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will have experience both in Machine Learning and AI as well as AWS or a similar cloud technology
- Chance to work remotely 2 days a week
- The chance to work in an agile team for a highly successful company
- The chance to work with cutting edge technologies within Machine Learning and AI
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Anna Greenhill via the Apply link on this page.