Databerry is currently looking for a senior-level PHP developer with Linux Administration experience. As this is a senior-level position, extensive multidisciplinary experience needs to be coupled with the proven ability to tackle big projects from inception to completion, including full-scale deployment. A successful candidate has to be able to provide around-the-clock computationally intensive services, top-notch on-the-fly troubleshooting, and effective professional communication at all times. Additional experience with performance analysis, rapid scalability, system administration, and infrastructure/support systems is also appreciated. As this position is critically important to Databerry’s continued success, only candidates that meet most of the required skills below will be considered.
· PHP Development and Database management of MYSQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDB
· Configuration and management of Linux systems (CentOS/Red Hat Ent) for clients
· Monitoring and proving required servicing of client projects
· End-to-end performance tuning of client projects
· On-call and after-hours support for client projects as needed
· Developing tools to aid in automation of alerting and deployment of client projects
· Experience developing in HA (high availability) and DR (disaster recovery) environments
· A working knowledge of multiple scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl)
· The ability to mentor less-experienced developers as needed
· The ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast-paced, growing, and evolving service delivery system
· The ability to simultaneously manage multiple client projects throughout their entire life cycle (from initial planning to full-scale deployment)
· The ability to work well with people, either individually, or as part of a group
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
· The ability to quickly asses’ problems in client projects, determine their root cause, and provide effective and timely resolution
Knowledge and Experience:
· 5+ years working with PHP and MySQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDB databases
· 2+ years working with PHP Frameworks/CMS systems (Backend Phalcon, Magenta, Angular, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and Frontend Foundation)
· 2+ years working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS systems administration
· Experience working on API integration projects using RESTful, SOAP, and XML
· Monitoring and updating change request & trouble tickets for new & existing mobile portal changes
· Experience creating HA (high availability) and DR (disaster recovery) environments
· Cross-functional knowledge in networking, SANs, global load balancing, and databases
· Experience working in a Agile environment using an OOP programming methodology
· A strong understanding of enterprise security best practices and how to effectively assess, protect, and monitor corporate resources
· Extensive knowledge of mobile handsets, web browsers and related technologies preferred
· BA in computer science or (related field preferred or equivalent experience)
· Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (preferred but not required)
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (preferred but not required)
· Additional related certifications are a plus
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, however, we are unable to accept sponsorship at this time.
Databerry is an equal opportunity employer.
(Please* No 3rd Party Candidates/Recruiters)
If you have the appropriate skill set for this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We will review your resume and if we determine that you are a possible match, we will contact you.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Company's Facebook page:
Mapjects is seeking full Stack Drupal Developer to develop, maintain and enhance DRUPAL CMS sites and modules. You can be in any location in India remotely, but must be able to connect and have good internet, computer equipment and tools to do your job.
Troubleshoot slow performance issues the existing Drupal 7, content management system or database performance, develop and customize new capabilities/processes on the site.
As a start you should have a good knowledge of:
Ideally, you will also have expertise with:
Please include your resume, experience and describe your technical Drupal capabilities, sample sites
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
This position is to allow remote work from any part of the US, for the right task driven candidate.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: