- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
We are looking for talented, motivated and innovative software engineers to join a world-class team responsible for new service development, and are starting a team in Herndon, Virginia to develop critical attack mitigation capabilities.
Join us if …
- You want to develop services that defend some of the Internet’s largest businesses from bad actors and malicious requests. The problems we solve are complex and constantly evolving.
- You care deeply about delighting customers and building high quality software. Our leadership principles (http://www.amazon.jobs/principles) empower us to act and challenge us never to accept the status quo.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with a start-up atmosphere. We ship code every day!
Successful candidates will enjoy distributed systems design, deep packet analysis, and have outstanding analytical skills and communication ability. They will thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and be comfortable interacting with highly technical software and networking development teams. Does that sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply!
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Proven programming ability in C/C++, Python, and/or Java
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience working in Linux based environments
- Experience working on large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality systems
- Technical experience in networking or web application security
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Last 90 Days
//Highly preferring candidates who are local to Virginia. Also open to other candidates //
//Candidate need to be in our W2//
Title : SENIOR FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER .
Duration: 9+ Months Contract
- Develop and support critical trading applications for Capital Markets MBS portfolio. These projects require developers who has experience in working on complex enterprise applications, be knowledgeable about agile development process
- Have technical know-how in Data Caching, Messaging, distributed systems, Spring, XML, Web Services, Tibco BW, Tibco EMS, HAWK, transactions and high availability/high resiliency systems
- Strong programming skills (java, jee, spring framework etc.) - at least 8 years
- Experience in understanding & delivering complex enterprise scale applications that are resilient, high volume/throughput, low latency, transactional, scalable and fault tolerant
- Strong knowledge of REST architecture (Java, Spring boot, Swagger/API Specs)
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and Practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Development expertise in multi-tier/client-server architecture leveraging Java/JEE and its related/interfacing technologies - Spring, Hibernate, Maven, RabbitMQ messaging system
- experience working with web & application servers (like tomcat, ngenix, weblogic etc.) is required.
- Experience in UI (Angular, java script, css etc.) is a plus
- Experience in data caching like Gemfire in memory database/cache is a
1.Java development for strong programmers - about 8 years
2. Spring or spring board Experiencce
3. Cloud AWS experience
- Possibly Python or C++ but must be very experienced
- Financial background Experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $65.00 /hour
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- UI (Angular, java script, css: 1 year (Preferred)
- ava, jee, spring framework: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java, Spring boot, Swagger/API Specs: 1 year (Preferred)
- data caching like Gemfire in memory database/cache: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python or C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- MBS portfolio: 1 year (Preferred)
- Herndon, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location