Hope you’re doing well! Please go through the below Job Description & let me know your interest.
Long Term Contract
· 6+ years’ experience in Java-J2EE Development
· Designed and implemented an enterprise level solution using Spring Boot, Spring LDAP, Spring REST
· Application development experience in Java / JEE Technologies: Spring (Expert),, Spring Boot (Expert), Spring Security OAuth2 (Expert), Spring Security (Expert),Spring REST (Expert), Spring LDAP (Expert),, Spring Data (Expert), JPA, Hibernate (Expert), Kafka (Basic), NetfliX: Zuul Hysterix Edge (Proficient), Kibana (Basic)
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, SOAP, WSO2 ESB (Average)
- Need to have excellent communication skills (including English conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to plan/track tasks/activities.
- Technical leadership and mentoring.
- Agile development experience is required.
- Excellent team player with strong communication, inter-personal, presentation skills.
- Experience in working with multi-location and offshore teams.
Job Type: Contract
- java / J2ee: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
The Linux Engineer applies current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security. Works with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology. Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers. Involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy. Develops security systems for any manual or automated systems environments. Responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification.
The Engineer will need to have the ability and willingness to travel up to 40 percent of the time. The Engineer will need to have a vehicle and be willing to drive it to sites around the DC Metropolitan area. The Engineer must have the ability to lift at least 70 pounds repeatedly.
This position requires work on nights and weekends.
- Must have a current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years) and be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment.
- Proficiency with configuration management using Ansible or Puppet
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Apache web server configuration and management
- Management, deployment and troubleshooting of Java and Tomcat applications
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the security of new and existing IT systems and the procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of Information technology and security controls that are in place.
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks and services.
- Knowledge of Red Hat version 6 or 7(rhel6/rhel7) with the ability to engineer, install, administer and maintain.
- Experience evaluating security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of best practices, trends related to information security
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills including preparing and presenting results, findings and alternatives and influencing management decision making based on the best available data
- IDM/Free IPA
- Open Nebula
- Satellite Server
Training/certification in any of the following strongly desired:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of relevant experience. Additional years of work experience may be substituted for a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Last 90 Days
IronBrick was established more than a decade ago with the vision to reduce the cost, risk, and effort of managing information. Today that vision is still strong, our innovative services and solutions transform IT environments by solving customer’s complex technology and business challenges. IronBrick demonstrates value by focusing on the highest priorities of our customers for IT modernization, from the data center to the cloud and from security to big data & analytics. Our list of federal and enterprise customers spans the globe, and we deliver results by leveraging long-standing partnerships with leading technology companies coupled with our high performing service practice.
- Key player in onsite operations & management (O&M) engagement with Federal IT organization encompassing technologies such as NetApp, Commvault, VMware, Cisco UCS, SolarWinds, and Windows Server 2016
- Perform FlexPod Express configuration and operations, backup management, data migrations, QA testing, and daily activities in the field for Federal customer
- Assist customer with creation of documentation and scripts for configuration management, asset management, and standard operating procedures
- Analyze and assess the impact of proposed changes to the environment prior to implementation
- Work independently to further government initiatives
- Work remotely with IronBrick Project Manager, Supervisor and/or Solution Architect, and lead operations of IronBrick technical architectures and custom consulting initiatives
- Quickly adapt to changing scenery and logistics providing customer assistance and IronBrick knowledge to compliment customer’s knowledge base. Guide and teach customer for best solution available
- Adhere to industry and IronBrick best practices for service delivery and assist in the ongoing development and documentation of the internal process and delivery guidelines
- Manage customer acceptance of the solution and customer expectations within the scope of the engagement
- Responsible for streamlined communications to Customer and IronBrick engagement team regarding the project status and progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or the equivalent in experience;
- Minimum SECRET clearance;
- Ability to work out of customer site in Washington, DC with occasional local travel
- Minimum two (2) years experience NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP, including backup and disaster recovery technical features such as SnapMirror, SnapVault, and SVM DR;
- Minimum two (2) years experience with VMware vSphere
- Minimum two (2) years experience with Windows Server operating system
- Experience with CommVault Backup & Recovery solutions, including some implementation experience
- Basic Layer 2 switching knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and understanding of LDAP and Active Directory integration with COTS applications;
- Understanding of infrastructure services including: DNS, DHCP, and SMTP;
- Experiencing creating/modifying MS Visio diagrams, create as-built documentation in MS Word;
- Experience with design, implementation, and support of multi-tiered application architecture;
- Ability to develop documentation for delivery to customer;
- Ability to handle critical information and sensitive situations;
- Ability to use sound judgment to effectively solve problems;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently handle multiple projects with shifting priorities;
- Excellent analytical/problem solving and troubleshooting skills in both structured and unstructured environments; and
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Cisco Nexus switches and features such as vPC
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS C-Series servers, CIMC features, and VIC functionality
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting
- Deployment and support experience for Orion SolarWinds (NPM, NTA, NCM, and LEM modules);
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL server clustering, consisting of both default and names instances;
- Ability to configure RAID and install an Operating System on a rack mount server
- Background in Microsoft High Availability Clustering ; and
- Industry Certifications
- NetApp: NCDA
- Cisco: CCNA
- VMware: VCP
Why Work for IronBrick:
Our people are our greatest assets. We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities with a competitive and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability;
- Employer matching 401(K) with immediate vesting;
- Highly competitive PTO allowance and holidays;
- Maternity leave and Paternity leave;
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.