101 ways is a digital consultancy that helps great clients do great things, solve challenging problems and build great digital products.
We are involved in a number of exciting projects as well as providing critical services which contribute to the ongoing support and continuous improvement of existing products and applications. As a senior Developer, you could be working alongside other like-minded 101 Ways consultants.
You will need
- Experience developing software in Kotlin, Java or Scala
- Experience in functional programming
- A strong understanding and experience of Lean and Agile dev methodologies
- Experience utilising different testing practises, including strong TDD
- Experience of continuous integration, automated deployments, and other DevOps practises
- Knowledge in Microservices
- Experience of designing and implementing Restful APIs.
- Experience with both NoSQL and cloud technologies.
- Pair programming experience
- Desired skill in a second programming language and/or Reactive Java
- Recruiter introduction (max 30 mins)
- Technical assessment (1 hour)
- Meet a director (1 hour)
Please note you must have right to work in the UK as we are unable to offer sponsorship.
6 months, outside IR35. Competitive rate depending on experience