Face to Face Interview required
- Candidate having 9-11 yrs experience in administration and troubleshooting of NetApp C Mode.
- Excellent knowledge on handling both NAS and SAN Technology.
- Excellent knowledge on FAS 8000, FAS 9000, FAS 6000 and AFF 700 storage controllers.
- Strong knowledge on Ontap Version 9 and above.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge on handling DR test activation and DR resync activation.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with Snapmirror technology like XDP, DP and LS Snapmirror.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with File sharing protocols and application: - CIFS, NFSv3, NFSv4, Citrix, Hyper- V and VMware.
- Excellent knowledge on space saving mechanism: Deduplication, flexlcones and snapshots.
- Candidate having knowledge in data protections mechanism like Snapmirror / snapshot restoration.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on WFA and OCUM.
- Knowledge on tools like Grafana, Perfstat, wireshark, ASUP logs is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge on cluster setup, adding Nodes to existing cluster and VServer creation.
- Candidate having experience on hardware replacements like Motherboard replacement, Head swap, disk failures and other hardware.
- Experience on Decommissioning old Nodes/Cluster.
- Experience on handling Disk firmware, Disk shelf firmware and SP/RLM upgrades.
- Excellent knowledge on storage Migrations.
- Excellent knowledge on NDO like, vol move, vol rehost, Major and minor Upgrades.
- Candidate having depth knowledge and troubleshooting on backend cluster switches like CN1610 and Cisco switches.
- Experience on backend cluster switch Non-disruptive upgrades.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on snapdrive tool.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with performance issue.
- Candidate having knowledge on Monitoring tools (EM7) and ticketing tool (Service Now) is a plus.
- Understanding and strong knowledge on networking components like LIFs, VLAN, ifgrp, routers and brocade switches.
- Candidate having ability to diagnose Network problems and deliver analyses on root cause.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with scripting knowledge like python, shell, and ruby.·
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, UNIX, Linux, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting experience with Ethernet, TCP/ IP networking protocol.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on DNS, LDAP, NIS, DC, AD and Kerberos.
- Should be able to identify and troubleshoot SMB and NFS authentication and authorization issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues on either NFS or CIFS or TCP/ IP is mandatory.
Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate having ability to handle storage space management.
- Candidate having ability to provide technical support for the customer’s large environment across world
- Candidate must be willing to travel between Datacenters in different locations within US
- Candidate should be prepared to travel to India for Knowledge Transfer and Trainings as the situation may demand
- Candidate should be ready for call of duty beyond the standard 9x5 working hours based on operational demands
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /year
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 4 years (Required)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 5 years (Required)
- Network: 5 years (Required)
- Switches: 4 years (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
Looking for a Strong Java Developer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion
- Develop and unit test complex application web components
- Develop complex application business logic using Java
- Design, code, and integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide expert technical mentoring on the tools used for a specific project (and how to get the most out of the tools)
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues
- models experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in building Java based EE applications
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in analysis & design using UML and case complete
- Experience with JBOSS 4.x, IBM WebSphere Application server 5.x/6.x, TOMCAT, Apache and Oracle Application server 12c
- Extensive inexperience with IDEs, such as Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Extensive experience with Relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in Code control tools like CQ2, CVS, and SVN
- Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking
- Experience in relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Certified Java Developer (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge on LDAP, Java Authentication and Authorization Services (JAAS), Sun OpenSSO, Kerberos, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Secure Socket Layer(SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard two factor authentication using RSA will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Java EE (specifically JSP/JSF, JDBC, JPA, JAXB, JAXP, Web Services – JAX-WS, RESTful services, Maven to build, JMS), Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Expertise in Angular / Node js
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented technology and standard Java development frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Java, EE, Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Advanced knowledge on Oracle 12c SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Oracle Application server and object library for Java development
- Functional proficiency in performing business process analysis, gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production support
- Technical proficiency in module development and upgrades based on organizational needs
- Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the unit, including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and resolving technology issues
- Advanced understanding of complex enterprise data
- Advanced knowledge of JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML, and DHTML
- Advanced knowledge of using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
o Core: Java SE 6, Java EE 5
o Presentation: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery 1.10.x, JSON, Spring MVC 3.2.1
o Business: Spring 3.2.1
o Data: JNDI, JCA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle APEX will be an added advantage
Job Type: Contract