FPSG have some exciting opportunities for TIBCO BW5 / BW6 Developers up to and including Senior Developer level, based in the Edinburgh area. It is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and lead the evolution of the software architecture, utilising your knowledge of the changing world of technology and the impact on business requirements. Your previous experience working with TIBCO Spotfire, ETL tools and designing SOA and Web Services will be useful to discuss.
In the role, you will need to be able to work on your own on complex service builds, liaising with the Lead Developer, Solution Designers and the Project Analyst as and when required to design and build the solution. Ideally we would also be looking for you to have some knowledge of automation through Jenkins (for example) and not just have used it for automation but to have also built the automated process. We are also looking for you to proactively suggest ways improve the Client's standards, ways of working etc, so it stands to reason that the person hired will need to be a more experienced developer.
We are particularly interested to learn about the varied background in which you may have gained your TIBCO experience from. The particular industry sector experience you have gained is of less importance to the likelihood that you will have worked as an Enterprise Integration professional developing system integration solutions as well as making customised enhancements. Any specialisation you have in EAI and SOA architecture and integration tools such as TIBCO BW (BW5.12 6.4.2, 6.4.x), BE, ADMIN and EMS, JMS will be sure to be of interest.
Within the Senior / Lead Developer role, you will work with TIBCO and WEB technology solutions and utilise your knowledge in design, development and deploying solutions using the TIBCO suite of products AMX Business Works (BW5.12 6.4.2, 6.4.x), Business Events, Administrator, EMS and Adapters.
Key words related to this TIBCO Developer role: TIBCO AMX Business Works, TIBCO Spotfire, TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO CLE, TIBCO Administrator and TIBCO Adapters. Please note the role will be based in the Edinburgh area of Scotland, and Contractors can also be afforded options for remote working too, and the BW5.12 and BW6.4.x workload is scoped out.
Immediate CV (in Word format please if possible!) reviews and interviews are being co-ordinated by Michael Taggart, Director - IT Recruitment Solutions at FPSG and the Client in Edinburgh. Further IT opportunities will be posted via @MTFPSG and @FPSGRecruitment with the #IT_FPSG hashtag.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Are you looking for an exciting role with a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! We're seeking a Senior Java Developer to work within our Global Technology Operations division. You will have the opportunity to develop next-generation technologies and support our client's needs. You will work with a stellar global team on our exciting projects. This position will provide you the ability to grow and advance within the organization.
This is a 6 month contract position that can work remotely from anywhere in the US.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Core Java Developer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $37.00 - $39.00 per hour
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Position Name: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Experience: 8+ Years in IT
1. Highly motivated and hands on AWS Developer Lead willing to work on Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend.
2. More than 5 years of experience in leading a team of developers and doing hands on development.
3. Experience using Jira for task management, breakdown and tracking.
4. More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
6. Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
7. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
8. Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
9. Experience in building RESTful APIs.
10. Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
11. Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
12. Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
13. Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
14. Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
15. Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
16. Experience in debugging AWS native applications using CloudWatch/Splunk.
Good to have
1. Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB.
2. Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar.
. Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS.
4. Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other log search tool.
5. Mobile app development experience using hybrid frameworks like React Native/Flutter.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interacts with the Architect to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
2. Takes full responsibility and leads a team of developers/analysts to deliver features for a Sprint.
3. Does task breakdown with the team and assigns and manages work for the team.
4. Does hands-on development for common/framework features as needed.
5. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
6. Good Interpersonal skills working with various team members.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $61.00 per hour
Greetings from Simplex Info Systems Inc.,
Here, we have an immediate requirement with one of our clients.
Please go through the Job Description and kindly let me know if you feel comfortable with the position mentioned below
Position: Senior Angular UI/UX Developer
Duration: 6 months Contract to hire – must be willing to convert perm
Location: Richmond, VA 23230 - Yes, this team is working remotely right now, but will go back into the office eventually…no timeframe yet.
Interview Process: Phone/Skype to hire
Key Skills: (PLEASE MATCH ON KEY SKILLS)
o 2+ yrs Angular
o 2+ yrs Responsive Design Frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap)
o 1 yr Spring framework (1 year: Core, MVC, Security, JMS),
o JPA, jQuery
o JBoss Application Server and Apache Web Server
o 2+ yrs Relational database
Responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle for JEE applications (web and server side applications) and JEE architecture. Provide industry standard technical solutions and best practices to resolve a wide-range of complex problems while ensuring adherence to companies standards and processes.
3+ years JEE experience (unless years of experience stated differently below) with the following technology stack:
Direct No: 469-502-3491
Desk No: 214-425-2069| F: 561-948-0433
Email Id: karan AT simplexinfo.com
Simplex Info Sy stems Inc.,1905 University Business Dr, Suite #601, McKinney, TX - 75071
Job Type: Contract
Title: Senior SOA Java Developer
Location: Albany, NY - can be done fully remote
Duration: 6-7 Months
To meet the requirements of Article 29 relating to the Growth of Hemp and Public Health Law Article 33 to regulate the sale of Cannabinoid (CBD) products, as part of a collective effort carried out by AGM, DOH and ITS, the scope of this project is to implement online licensing Portal on NYBE platform which integrates with AGM and DOH back-office workflows. The project will deliver an online application for entities looking to apply to be either a processor/manufacture for Hemp CBD or retail location.
Day to day tasks to be performed by the Consultant
Develop, implement, manage and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net technology in support of NYBE HEMP CRM Back-office system. Staff needs to analyze, design and configure changes within the system to incorporate NYBE portal functionality. Work with CTO and GLP architects and GLP NYBE developers to develop, configure and support various back office integration points and activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract