Looking Access Management Engineer in Reston, VA.**
We are looking for an access management engineer who will be having around 6-8 years of experience in Identity & Access Management tools including Single Sign on Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment.
- Experience in deployment support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers Amazon Web Services experience in deployment and administration of the service with EC2, S3, EBS, EBS Integration, Cloud formation, Certificate Manager, Cloud Front are also mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Development a plus for elaborating stories.
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity solutions.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation and Oauth2). Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JDBC, XML JSP, Servlet, and HTML.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience with GIT, SVN Ability to communicate designs via wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment
- Integrate RESTful services with GUI applications SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or MyBatis In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with troubleshooting Java application performance issues Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CICD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Working experience in REST Services a big plus and understanding of Single Page applications
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA SiteMinder is a plus Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes directly to the below email address
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PingIdentity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle Access Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
AppTech Group is immediately looking to fill Multiple positions for “Java Developer” with their client in Herndon, VA.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Herndon, VA.
Duration: 1+ Year Contract role.
- This position is responsible for Core Java skills, along with Test Automation skills. Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Additional activities may include administration or testing activities that support team goals or department initiatives.
- Looking for the candidate with 5+ years of experience in Software Developer with excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Candidate should have excellent command on Core java, JDBC, Junit, SQL Queries.
- The candidate should have excellent analytical skills for the role of SDET where one will be utilizing his technical as well as analytical skills to develop the framework for test automation and also to quickly gain the application knowledge in order to better design and automate the test cases.
- Intermediate computer skills, and an understanding of the fundamentals of personal computer operating systems and productivity software in a networked environment.
- Must have experience in Agile and should possess good knowledge of scrum framework.
- Must possess outstanding inter-personal service skills, and be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
Job Type: Contract
- core Java: 8 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Candidates: Due to nature of the job, this role require US Citizen or US Green card or EAD. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for ingesting data from ATG to Endeca, manipulating ATG data before ingesting into Endeca, Customizing Baseline and Partial updates on ATG side
- Performs various Endeca development activities independently like Configuring CAS, Building Endeca pipelines, configuring server topology, Developing XM Cartridges etc.,
- Ability to recommend and implement Best Practices for Endeca setup.
- Should have extensive experience in optimizing Endeca queries for performance, especially with ATG-ENDECA integration.
- Supports and works with the technical lead/architect in producing quality deliverables
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE experience, 5+ years of Endeca experience, 2+ years of ATG Commerce preferred
- 7+ years of Software development experience using Java/J2EE, JBOSS/Weblogic, Struts, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC and related Java technologies
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Oracle Endeca is must - Pipeline design, Forge-less indexing, Record manipulation, CAS, CAS custom plugin-in development, Experience Manager, Workbench Rules Manager, Eneperf, Cheetah, Presentation API, Assembler REST services, Logging & reporting, SEO tuning and Search usability.
- Experience in optimizing Endeca query performance, ability to load test Endeca Dgraphs is required.
- Experience in Oracle ATG Commerce is preferred along with Experience in working with ATG repositories and Components
- Should have used Oracle Database and experience in writing SQL scripts
- Should have developed and consumed RESTful APIs with exposure to MicroServices coding and concepts
- Experience with agile development approaches
- Experience with Maven, Git, Eclipse/Intellij, Weblogic, JBOSS
- Preferred experience in Retail sector
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents and implements complex software application
Job Type: Contract
- Ecommerce: 6 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- J2EE: 8 years (Preferred)
- Endeca: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
Looking for a Strong Java Developer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion
- Develop and unit test complex application web components
- Develop complex application business logic using Java
- Design, code, and integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide expert technical mentoring on the tools used for a specific project (and how to get the most out of the tools)
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues
- models experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in building Java based EE applications
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in analysis & design using UML and case complete
- Experience with JBOSS 4.x, IBM WebSphere Application server 5.x/6.x, TOMCAT, Apache and Oracle Application server 12c
- Extensive inexperience with IDEs, such as Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Extensive experience with Relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in Code control tools like CQ2, CVS, and SVN
- Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking
- Experience in relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Certified Java Developer (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge on LDAP, Java Authentication and Authorization Services (JAAS), Sun OpenSSO, Kerberos, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Secure Socket Layer(SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard two factor authentication using RSA will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Java EE (specifically JSP/JSF, JDBC, JPA, JAXB, JAXP, Web Services – JAX-WS, RESTful services, Maven to build, JMS), Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Expertise in Angular / Node js
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented technology and standard Java development frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Java, EE, Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Advanced knowledge on Oracle 12c SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Oracle Application server and object library for Java development
- Functional proficiency in performing business process analysis, gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production support
- Technical proficiency in module development and upgrades based on organizational needs
- Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the unit, including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and resolving technology issues
- Advanced understanding of complex enterprise data
- Advanced knowledge of JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML, and DHTML
- Advanced knowledge of using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
o Core: Java SE 6, Java EE 5
o Presentation: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery 1.10.x, JSON, Spring MVC 3.2.1
o Business: Spring 3.2.1
o Data: JNDI, JCA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle APEX will be an added advantage
Job Type: Contract