People Source Consulting are currently seeking an experience Security Architect, with experience in Cloud platforms to take on a 6 month (Likely to extend) contract with our client based in Wiltshire.
You will work closely with IT Security, cloud platform, application and infrastructure teams to advise across a broad range of cloud security areas. You will have strong analytical skills in order to articulate capability requirements, identify options, and design security solutions.
You will have knowledge and experience of securing enterprise and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Business Platforms, Analytics & Big Data Platforms, Middleware & APIs, Databases and be able to implement accordingly. Working with the engineers you will help innovate and evolve the cloud platform security and compliance automation, CI/CD, monitoring, alerting and forensic solutions.
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Contribute to a security roadmap for developing the platform security related solutions
- Keep abreast with security developments in the IT industry
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions. Azure and or AWS specific experience a bonus
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
- Strong analytical skills in order to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions
- Ideally have a security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc
- In-depth, hands-on working knowledge in application development with experience of application security, cryptography, identity and access management technologies and operational experience in a global organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles and management
- Security certifications are a plus.
- Hands on experience of application security and Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
- Experience in cloud security in both the Public Cloud space.
- Strong knowledge of web application server security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP, CVE, CWEand SANS CWE Top 10 Vulnerabilities, proactive controls and mitigation methods.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently in the modern workplace.
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change.
- In-depth, multi skilled IT security experience in an enterprise environment
- Ability to demonstrate advanced understanding in the field of Information Security in terms of both concepts and technology
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and securing Amazon Web Services or and Azure Services
- Strong understanding of the penetration testing lifecycle (scope, conduct, analysis, client delivery)
- An excellent level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to articulate complex technical or sensitive issues to a wide audience is essential
This role is working within a cleared environment, and as such ideal applicants will hold current, valid SC or DV clearance. As a minimum, all candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance and willing to go through the process.
In return my client is offering:
- 6 month initial contract (Likely to extend)
- Negotiable remote working (Circa 1 day per week)
- Day rate of up to £750 (Outside of IR35)
- Immediate start date
If you very closely match the skills and experience outlined and are available to take on this excellent position, please respond ASAP with your up to date CV and any supporting information.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
ACM Resourcing are actively searching for a Penetration Tester to develop their career within a world class Information Security Specialist. The position in based in Reading but will consider a candidate with remote working but must be able attend the office at least 1 or 2 time a week.
The pen-tester role will be delivering day to day generic security projects for all our clients (such as web app, mobile, infra etc). Candidates will have experience of managing or delivering penetration style assessments to blue client / FTSE100 clients. Testers use their existing strong technical skills to assess IT solutions for vulnerabilities and exploitation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a range of security consulting services to clients based in the UK and overseas, both remotely and on-site, as part of a team and as project leader.
- Develop existing Client relationships for the mutual benefit of and its customers.
- Delivery of general Security Assessment projects, including infrastructure, application and mobile security assessments.
- Security assessment of a variety of other environments, including wireless technologies, telephony, control systems, physical audits and social engineering.
- Candidates will become competent in working with infrastructure, technical tools, systems and methodologies to enable the delivery of quality client and internal deliverables.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of emerging technologies, legislation and standards in the IT security sector, and help shape the industry through active participation.
- Engage in pre-sales activities to increase market penetration into new clients and sectors.
- Enhance the reputation of within its Clients, together with the Information Security and wider technical communities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in pentration testing.
- Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies (aka penetration testing, ethical hacking).
- Good knowledge of network protocols and services (e.g. OSI model, IP networking, TCP/IP familiarity, HTTP, SMTP etc.).
- Working knowledge of a *NIX based operation system
- Basic programming experience (e.g. assembly, shell, scripting, 3GL, 5GL.)
- Understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies.
- Experience of commercial and public domain security tools and software; Firewalls, IPS, content management, anti-malware etc
- Security Assessment & Audit experience.
- Proven record in successful delivery of penetration testing against infrastructure web-applications and mobile.
- Detailed cryptanalysis or cryptographic experience
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- Effective communicator able to absorbs complex technical information and communicate effectively to different levels of technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work and learn within a team or independently.
- Ability to make considered, reasoned decisions, and use own initiative.
- Willingness and ability to travel to Europe, USA and Middle East.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please contact Alan or, alternatively apply via this advert.
- Full Stack
Mobile Developer - Remote - £400-460 - 6 months
Mobile developer required to work for a leading consultancy based in London. You will working fully remote and will have to be available to start on either the 18th or 25th March and interview early next week.
- Must have 3-5 years exp in a Full Stack Developer role within the Mobile space of .NET Framework
- Technology stack exp: C# ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience of working in Agile TDD environment - proven exp in Test-driven-development
- Front-end technology stack - HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, XML
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from beginning to end
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working in the financial services sector an advantage.
Strong knowledge of:
- Information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Please apply for immediate consideration
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
Over 3 months old
Cloud Security Architect - LDN - TOP MARKET RATE + Remote Work
- Advanced knowledge of cloud ecosystems primarily with AWS although knowledge of Azure and Google cloud will also be beneficial
- Solid experience with secure SDLC (i.e. Agile, DevOps), threat modelling, risk management, vulnerability management, incident response and security monitoring.
- In-depth knowledge of application security tool sets used for static and dynamic testing such as Checkmarx, AppSpider
- In-depth understanding of application security frameworks such as OWASP
- Solid working experience of CI tools such as Jenkins and Travis CI etc
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities - able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams
If you are interested please send your CV