ManpowerGroup is hiring for a 12 month contract inside the security organization of a global financial services company. We are looking for a w2 consultant that can work remotely to start but that can come onsite in the future in either our client's Tampa, FL or Irving, TX locations.
The role will handle day-to-day operational support issues, root cause analysis/resolution for agent level, application and system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security Application Host Services department.
* Provide operational and technical application support for onboarding integrations requests
* Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills
* Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process (i.e., DEV/UAT/PROD/COB)
* Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
* Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
* Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support teams.
* Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the appropriate manager
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
* Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and cross functional peers.
* Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Must have skills
* Strong conceptual knowledge of Authentication and Privileged Access management products.
* Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
* Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
* Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problem and communication skills
Remote or client site in Washington, IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking Appian Developers to support upcoming needs with our federal customers. Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications and put you through ITG University (our training portal). Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian BPM
1+ years of experience developing Appian Plugin
Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
Experience configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
1+ experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
1+ years of experience in all phases of software development for large-scale business critical applications following Agile methodologies.
1+ years of experience in the design and implementation of SOAP and REST Web Service.
Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
Green Card Holder or US Citizenship required due to federal contract requirements.
Certified Level 2 Appian Developer or Certified Level 3 Appian Developer
Experience working with Appian Tempo.
Java developer experience is a strong plus.
Recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
Exposure to common industry platforms and programming languages – Appian BPM, IBM WebSphere, Mule, LAMP/JBOSS, HADOOP, Java, Microsoft/.Net is preferred.
Experience in Enterprise Application integration (SOA, ESB) and n-tier client-server architectures preferred
Experience working with Appian Sites.
Java developer with Maven builds experience is a strong plus.
Excellent analytical and technical skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
Contract .NET Solutions Developer
Location: Remote working
Term: 4 weeks
Our client is looking for a Contract .NET Solutions Developer who will work on a project team for developing customised functionality for an existing enterprise software solution, to meet customer implementation requirements. The role consists of software solution development, and some client support aspects. This will encompass many facets of software development of varying scope, during all lifecycle stages of project delivery. The role will be responsible for developing code solutions to extend the behaviour of the core products to meet customer requirements.
The role will be joining as part of a new software development team to undertake C#.NET, MSSQL and ASPX/MVC/Angular based custom solutions.
The .NET Developers' responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on for more information.
Software Developer - Remote Req ID #: 106072 Location:
Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Bothell, WA, US, 98021 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Evanston, IL, US, 60201 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Framingham, MA, US, 01701 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Irvine, CA, US, 92612 Las Vegas, NV, US, 89115 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 US Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Wichita, KS, US, 67230 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 For over 40 years, HemaCare, a Charles River company, has worked to making a positive impact on the world by providing the highest quality cellular material and services to biotech and
pharmaceutical companies and research organizations that are performing innovative research and developing novel cell-based therapies.
We recognize that our success depends on the vision and passion of our employees; that is why we are devoted to making HemaCare a rewarding and valuable place to work. We believe in making a difference, and at HemaCare, you will make a difference every day.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly. Job SummaryThe Software Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing windows, web, and data integration applications as well as supporting existing systems based on business requirements. Will collaborate with Software and Systems Manager and other team members and departments on projects with cutting-edge technologies and solving challenging problems in data engineering and operations-oriented software development.
• Work independently and within a team to deliver end-to-end custom end-user application and data integration solutions for moderate and complex projects.
• Support with in-house applications development, SSRS reporting, and building data integration interfaces.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain windows and web applications using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies.
• Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process utilizing front-end and back-end development tools.
• Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
• Execute test plans and scenarios for applications testing.
• Document new development, procedures or test plans, as needed.
• Communicate professionally to internal and external business partners, which includes the ability to listen, speak, and write effectively and ethically.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Identify and troubleshoot errors by reading application and server logs, debugging, and testing.
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems.
• Expected to learn and apply standards and best practices within the discipline of Software Development with the guidance of management.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and external regulations regarding the products and procedures.
• Ability to understand and use correctly the Blood Establishment Computer Software (BECS). Job Qualifications
• High school diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred.
• 3+ years full-stack application development.
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• 3+ years of work experience in the following technologies: NET framework 4.5 or higher, VB.NET, C#, HTML5, SQL -Server 2008/2017 and SSRS, Visual Studio 2015 or higher, IIS 7.0 or higher.
• 3+ year of experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL.
• 3+ year of experience with MS SQL, Oracle, 4D is a plus.
• This position requires good familiarity with Microsoft technologies.
• User interface and back-end development.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
HemaCare, a Charles River company, is a global leader and trusted brand in the customization of human-derived biological products and services for biomedical research, drug discovery, and cell and gene therapy development. HemaCare’s vertically integrated solutions support preclinical research, clinical studies from phases 1 to 3, and commercialization with high-quality RUO and GMP-compliant starting material and apheresis collections.
In January 2020, HemaCare was acquired by Charles River Laboratories, an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). Combined with Charles River’s integrated, early-stage portfolio of discovery, safety assessment, and manufacturing support services, the acquisition creates a unique, comprehensive solution for researchers and cell therapy developers and manufacturers worldwide to help accelerate their critical programs from basic research and proof-of-concept to regulatory approval and commercialization. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs and enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market. We work closely with our clients throughout the clinical process to maximize success and drive positive clinical outcomes.
Together, with over 17,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies, and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At HemaCare, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. We have proudly supported the development of 100% of the current commercially available FDA-approved immunocellular therapies. Our mission is to provide a best-in-class portfolio of high quality, customizable human cellular material and services to support drug discovery, scientific research, and cell therapy. This resonates from our employees and impacts our customers because we know that every day is an opportunity to advance discoveries and make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com and www.hemacare.com.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Biotech, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Science, Engineering
Job DescriptionDiverselynx is looking for a DataStage Snowflake Developer with cloud skills. Interested candidate can apply with word resume.Job Title: DataStage Snowflake Developer with cloud skills Location: San Antonio, TX or Plano, TX (Remote)
Remote DevOps EngineerRemote DevOps Engineer – Contract - $70.00-$72.00/hrThe end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don’t intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better – and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
We know that flexibility, balance and wellbeing are more important than ever right now. Whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – we are always #happytotalkflex.
We’re Europe’s leading airline – with a network of over 1000 routes across 35 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel easier and great value for our customer.
We have also been named as Britain’s Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. We support. We empower. We excite. And we do it our way. We’re uniquely different. We’re easyJet.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Requirements of the Role
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
Soft Skills Required:
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract role.