Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of a Sr. SharePoint Developer overseeing SharePoint development activities for an existing government client. The place of performance for this contract is in Rosslyn, VA.
INTERVIEWS PERFORMED VIRTUALLY, VIA VIDEO AND/OR BY PHONE
THIS POSITION IS PARTIALLY REMOTE DUE TO COVID-19
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SAP UI5 Developer
Our client, a global supplier for IT services, requires an experienced SAP UI5 Developer to join their team in their clients' office in London, to work as a Developer in SAP Fiori project. You can work remotely until Covid abates.
This is 6 months temporary contract, to start ASAP.
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position - Sr. Front-end Developer (React) / Telecommute VA - (JOB-15790). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on GlassdoorJob Description:
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Please note that this is a 5 months contract position.
Storyboard experience is required: must be able to be given a storyboard to design, or better yet, build own storyboard to build from discussion all from beginning to end.
Storyboard from beginning to end
Articulate suite license required - instructional designer should have already, if they don't, the client may provide.
Candidate will be working on Salesforce lead management and customer records management coursework.
No insurance experience required
Salesforce system training a plus
Combination of design required: development, animation, videos, content, etc. How-to video showing systems navigation, PP, infograph, etc.
Communication tools used: WebEx Teams, email, phone
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Design / Developing: Conducts needs analysis (for new and existing courses)
Designs and develops training solutions including online training, virtual classroom training, job aids and how to videos.
Makes recommendations on modifications to solution design.
Uses adult learning practices and technologies for needed outcome.
3 years' experience in instructional design or educational content development.
Experience in designing scalable learning solutions (classroom, virtual and/or online).
Experience with visual design, storyboarding, course-building and editing.
Experience in Articulate Suite including Storyline is a must.
Experience in building system or technical training with demonstration and simulations.
Experience in Captivate, HTML5, Adobe Creative Cloud, and/or Video Editing preferred.
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time with coinciding deadlines
Strong interpersonal, communications, presentation and problem solving skills
Ability to work with minimal guidance, yet keep the manager informed of project status
Product sample/work must be submitted with all resumes
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A612.- provided by Dice
Software Developer - Remote Req ID #: 106072 Location:
Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Bothell, WA, US, 98021 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Evanston, IL, US, 60201 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Framingham, MA, US, 01701 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Irvine, CA, US, 92612 Las Vegas, NV, US, 89115 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 US Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Wichita, KS, US, 67230 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 For over 40 years, HemaCare, a Charles River company, has worked to making a positive impact on the world by providing the highest quality cellular material and services to biotech and
pharmaceutical companies and research organizations that are performing innovative research and developing novel cell-based therapies.
We recognize that our success depends on the vision and passion of our employees; that is why we are devoted to making HemaCare a rewarding and valuable place to work. We believe in making a difference, and at HemaCare, you will make a difference every day.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly. Job SummaryThe Software Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing windows, web, and data integration applications as well as supporting existing systems based on business requirements. Will collaborate with Software and Systems Manager and other team members and departments on projects with cutting-edge technologies and solving challenging problems in data engineering and operations-oriented software development.
• Work independently and within a team to deliver end-to-end custom end-user application and data integration solutions for moderate and complex projects.
• Support with in-house applications development, SSRS reporting, and building data integration interfaces.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain windows and web applications using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies.
• Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process utilizing front-end and back-end development tools.
• Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
• Execute test plans and scenarios for applications testing.
• Document new development, procedures or test plans, as needed.
• Communicate professionally to internal and external business partners, which includes the ability to listen, speak, and write effectively and ethically.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Identify and troubleshoot errors by reading application and server logs, debugging, and testing.
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems.
• Expected to learn and apply standards and best practices within the discipline of Software Development with the guidance of management.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and external regulations regarding the products and procedures.
• Ability to understand and use correctly the Blood Establishment Computer Software (BECS). Job Qualifications
• High school diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred.
• 3+ years full-stack application development.
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• 3+ years of work experience in the following technologies: NET framework 4.5 or higher, VB.NET, C#, HTML5, SQL -Server 2008/2017 and SSRS, Visual Studio 2015 or higher, IIS 7.0 or higher.
• 3+ year of experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL.
• 3+ year of experience with MS SQL, Oracle, 4D is a plus.
• This position requires good familiarity with Microsoft technologies.
• User interface and back-end development.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
HemaCare, a Charles River company, is a global leader and trusted brand in the customization of human-derived biological products and services for biomedical research, drug discovery, and cell and gene therapy development. HemaCare’s vertically integrated solutions support preclinical research, clinical studies from phases 1 to 3, and commercialization with high-quality RUO and GMP-compliant starting material and apheresis collections.
In January 2020, HemaCare was acquired by Charles River Laboratories, an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). Combined with Charles River’s integrated, early-stage portfolio of discovery, safety assessment, and manufacturing support services, the acquisition creates a unique, comprehensive solution for researchers and cell therapy developers and manufacturers worldwide to help accelerate their critical programs from basic research and proof-of-concept to regulatory approval and commercialization. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs and enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market. We work closely with our clients throughout the clinical process to maximize success and drive positive clinical outcomes.
Together, with over 17,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies, and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At HemaCare, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. We have proudly supported the development of 100% of the current commercially available FDA-approved immunocellular therapies. Our mission is to provide a best-in-class portfolio of high quality, customizable human cellular material and services to support drug discovery, scientific research, and cell therapy. This resonates from our employees and impacts our customers because we know that every day is an opportunity to advance discoveries and make a difference in someone’s life.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com and www.hemacare.com.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Biotech, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Science, Engineering
Title – Sr. Front End Developer (React.js)
Position – 6+ Months Contract
Location – 100% Remote Work
Rate - $Open (Best Possible)
Skills : html5 / css3 / js (es6) / json / git / CLI / reactjs / react hooksResponsibilities:
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
WHO WE ARE
MAS is an event and experiential marketing agency working with some of the worlds most influential brands to design, create, and manage their most important events (both IRL and virtual) and experiential programs. We partner with our clients to build fully integrated, highly effective teams that create remarkable experiences and activations around the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The UI/UX designer will be an integral part of our Creative and Technical Team. The Designer will understand and bring together a the creative intent keeping in mind the specifications of the technical needs for the user journey. We are looking for someone who will bring innovative ideas and creative solutions to the table and can think out of the box. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, takes verbal and written directions well, and works incredibly successfully in a collaborative environment. The best candidate can work in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines, stays calm under pressure, and understands the quick turnaround times, with their workflow reflecting this process.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
Around 0% of the time, domestic
Other Duties and Acknowledgement
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Opus Agency does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
UX Visual Designer
10+ Months Contract Role
Minneapolis, MiN & San Francisco, CA & Concord, CA & Chicago, IL & New York, NY &
:A visual/interaction designer is a professional who can plan, create, and communicate beautiful, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces. From layout, to visual branding, to motion and interactivity – interactive design is collaborative and comprehensive.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design fundamentals. This candidate is passionate about all aspects of the digital space and understands how to translate business problems into strong interactive solutions.
We will need someone who will work with a developer, researchers and experience architects designing and testing one set of functionality (Customer Profile – phone numbers, addresses, consent pages, etc) that will be shared across customer and employee facing channels. It will be a mix of leveraging existing styles in our old and new brands, but working collaboratively with my team to ideate, design, create and test – with some iteration of those designs built in.
The cadence will likely be as follows
:Day 1: Unpack the requirements (as is, vision for future, competitor evals, all relevant details)
Day 2: Ideate
Day 3: Bring the ideas back in and define the solution
Day 4 and 5: Prototype (partner with dev to build it)
Day 6: Test
The person needs to LOVE collaborating with a team and have a great attitude.
- Work with contemporary tools, including Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Adobe Creative Cloud to design new interaction modules, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, animations and other visual elements
- Apply and update existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to accommodate test goals
- Present and communicate designs and design goals to teammates, partners, and leadership.
- Create prototypes using design tools noted above; by coding in HTML5/CSS/JS; and working directly with front-end developers
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
- Validate developer-built experiences relative to UX design requirements, provide feedback and work with developers to reach best outcomes
Responsible for shaping and improving the user experience through design and considering the effects of typography, space, layouts, color illustrations and photography on the usability of digital product. Combines a thorough knowledge of current design trends, and a working knowledge of front-end development to interface across a variety of digital products. Responsibilities include: - Creates accessible interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements for approved and funded projects. - Applies and updates existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to accommodate new products and campaigns. - Presents and communicates design and design goals to teammates and partners. - Validates code is built as designed during projects (according to brand standards, style guides and pattern libraries). - Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peer designers to ensure they accurately represent the brand.
Front End Developer
OUTSIDE IR35 Contract
£400-440 per day
Initially 1-2 Months with very likely extensions beyond
Unify are super proud to present yet another exclusive Contract opportunity from one of our key partners in the Digital Transformation space.
We're on the look out for an experienced Front End React Developer who can hit the ground running adding value quickly to an ongoing project.
Skills we need:
Development tools such as (Webpack, NPM, ESLint etc)
HTML5 + CSS3
Experience of working in agile environment preferably using SCRUM
Unit testing frameworks (React Testing Framework/JEST)
GIT Source control
If you have any exposure to SASS, UI/UX, TDD, Azure DevOps it will be a huge bonus - although not essential.
We're looking for a Frontend Developer who can start on the 19th of April.
Reach out for more info people.
WunderLand is currently partnered with a telecommunications company who is looking to hire an experienced React Developer to join their growing digital team based in Dallas, TX.
This is a freelance to hire job opportunity and fully remote. Pay will depend on experience but will not exceed $58ph / W2.
This critical role will focus on front end coding activities across the brands digital footprint, turning UX and visual design mockups into interactive web experiences.
· Help maintain a variety of front-end experiences in both new and legacy projects.
· Work with interface designers and back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the Frontier suite of websites.
· Debug and troubleshoot issues across a variety of browsers
· Translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code
· Help create and contribute to the Frontier UX React component library
· 3+ years experience in front-end development
· Experience with CSS frameworks and conventions (CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap)
· Experience with React a MUST
· Experience working with Design teams
· Working knowledge of Git and the command line
· Experience with Sitecore a plus
· A strong eye for design details
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable engaging cross-functional stakeholders across management levels
· Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic; comfortable in entrepreneurial work environment
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and geographically dispersed environment
· Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed
· Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
WunderLand Group is the destination for creative, digital, and marketing talent. We match exceptional people with great opportunities. At WunderLand, we know successful recruiting can only happen by truly understanding our talent and our clients, that’s why our team of expert matchmakers puts your goals first. Our reputation for quality has been verified by the industry, with Best of Staffing® talent scores 3x higher than the industry average.
WunderLand is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is WunderLand Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Apex Systems is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to support one of our federal clients in Washington, DC ! This position offers 100% remote work , other than coming on-site a couple times a year.
MUST have a Masters and 10 + years IT or 19+ years IT with no degree
Position: Senior ServiceNow Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Contract Length: 6 month contract to hire
• Participate in daily scrums and collaborative design/brainstorm sessions
• Configure out-of-the-box work flows and create/maintain custom workflows
• Configure application related fields, forms, views, email notifications, acceptance roles and access controls
• Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third party systems/applications via APIs
• Build out scoped applications based on customer requirements
• Administer the ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
• Participate in internal and customer meetings identify unique use cases for the ServiceNow platform
• Rapidly prototype new solutions to demonstrate ServiceNow capabilities to our clients
Education and Requirements:
• Extensive understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services
• Experience with the ServiceNow Studio IDE
• Experience using the Workflow Editor to configure workflows
The Systems Engineer III will support the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative contract vis-à-vis Lockwood Hills, LLC. The ADL Initiative was founded in 1999 and conducts research, development, testing and evaluation to enhance distributed learning across the US federal government. The ADL Initiative engages in thought leadership to help craft the vision of future learning science and technology, innovate research and development (R&D) to mature emerging concepts, coordinate related efforts with stakeholders across government, industry and academia, and facilitate transition.
Lockwood Hills, LLC provides a competitive salary and compensation package (health insurance,
401k, paid holidays, etc.).
As the Systems Engineer III/TPOC you will be entrusted to perform the following duties:
Highly-motivated, creative and passionate about all-things technology related to distributed learning (i.e., innovative software, programs, models).
Excellent research and reporting skills (oral and written communication).
Bachelor of Science degree and 5+ years of experience in learning technology, and a keen sense of the future trajectory of this sector.
Familiarity with scripting and programming languages (e.g., NodeJS, Python, Bash), server stacks (e.g., ELK, MERN), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), client-side web frameworks (e.g., React, Angular), and web APIs (e.g. JSON, XML, SPARQL).
Understanding of standard web security (e.g., SSL, OAuth), web-based databases (traditional, document-oriented, or graphs), and collaboratively develop and maintain version-controlled software (e.g., via GitHub).
Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
Positive, dedicated team player who requires minimal supervision to complete tasks.
As the Systems Engineer III/TPOC you will be entrusted to perform the following duties:
Research, and support the implementation of learning technologies across the US Department of Defense (DoD) and federal government.
Lead technical communities of practice (e.g., xAPI communities), and develop software technical documentation, specifications, and user guides.
Draft technical and/or academic papers focused on applied research and development of learning technologies related to mobile learning and e-learning.
Serve as one of the Technical Points of Contact (TPOC) for contracts funded to address ADL's broad learning science and technology research objectives.
Serve as a task lead for specific technical and collaborative DoD or interagency projects, as assigned; and provide expert knowledge and experience in distributed learning technologies.
Be a positive, dedicated team player who requires minimal supervision to complete tasks.
Experience with distributed learning specifications (e.g., SCORM, xAPI), W3C web standards (e.g., linked data, HTML5), standards organizations (e.g., IEEE, IMS), and Defense/Government distributed learning policy and policy bodies (e.g., DODI 1322.26, DADLAC, DTIC, DISA).
Previous e-learning experience in US Government (USG) setting/environment.
Knowledge of different APIs and libraries and experience with learning science and theory (e.g., instructional design, performance support).
Contract length: 24 Months
Location: Fully Remote
Join us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Digital Experience Software Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will work on a high volume, customer facing, ecommerce ecosystem with annual revenue over $90 billion (US). You will create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, designers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
• Create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies
• Fine-tune experiences to provide best-in-class performance and accessibility
• Elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for continuous improvement
• Excel in a fast-paced agile environment, in small groups and individually, delivering on multiple priorities with little supervision
• Be responsible for and fully own the products you create with your team
Recent, relevant experience in:
• Modern programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc. (C# .NET/.Net Core preferred).
• Concepts and practical application of Accessibility, SEO, and Performance for modern Web Applications.
• Building APIs/Micro-Services/Micro-Front-Ends
• Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• 5-8 years of experience in relevant field
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.