|Required Experience||Candidates experience||Overall rating out of 10|
|• 3+ years' experience using Esri ArcGIS software with an emphasis in ArcGIS Enterprise (Portal and Server)|
|• 1+ years' experience with Angular, CSS/HTML, ArcPy|
|• Experience working in an Agile team including sprints, user story creation, requirement gathering/refinement|
|• Production deployment and support in large Enterprise systems|
|• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field|
|Preferred Experience||Candidates Experience||Overall rating out of 10|
|• Public sector experience|
|• Consulting industry experience|
Our GIS client is seeking a Sr. Software Developer for their customer in San Diego. This is generally a remote position, once travel restrictions are lifted, would need to travel to San Diego (travel will be paid for). This contract position is for one year but most likely will extend longer.
The position will perform hands-on GIS application design, programming, implementation, and support for GIS projects. The position will at times perform complex hands-on integrated programming, data analysis, and application development. Requires the use of ESRI desktop, web and mobile software and extensions to perform GIS analysis and create professional map documents for a wide variety of projects. Recommends optimal approaches to GIS application designs and application performance.
• Experience working in an electric and gas business is highly desirable.
• 5+ years .NET, C# development experience in a structured software development environment
• 5+ years of experience with ESRI ArcGIS and Schneider ArcFM products and GIS mobile implementations is required.
• Experience with web platforms such as HTML5 and modern Java Script framework is ideal.
• Experience with other industry-standard technologies such as JSON, XML and Web services is ideal.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with ArcGIS infrastructure architecture and configuration
• Experience with ArcGIS version 10.2 or higher
Your new company