My client in North Wales are seeking a Professional Services Consultant on a three month contractual basis.
Professional Services are the technical design authority on all projects and provide technical solutions to new & existing customers on IP Networking (LAN, WAN), Wireless, Network Security, IP Telephony and bespoke solutions.
This individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the professional services process internally and with customers, and will play a key role in delivering the company's technology and product solutions and services whilst also providing effective third line technical support.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- To be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Experience in technical analysis, equipment configurations and troubleshooting
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6.
- Good understanding and experience with implementing CoS/QoS enabled IP networks to support unified communications.
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with IP Networking technologies - routing, switching, wireless, IP telephony and general network infrastructure.
- Good working knowledge of WAN and Internet connectivity methods including xDSL and leased circuit services using copper and fibre presentation
- Strong consulting and hands-on experience in Enterprise Networks (LAN/WAN/Wireless) IP Telephony, Firewall, VPN
- Knowledge and experience in Storage Area
The client are happy to consider someone who would like to work predominately from home for this contract - although there would be some expectation to report into the North Wales office for the occasional day each month.
£400 - 500 per day.