Remote work for the foreseeable future, but eventually onsite in SW Portland, Oregon once pandemic is over.
Daily job duties/responsibilities include:
Key things are J2EE, struts, and hibernate.
The database is SQL; but does not matter if they have Oracle either. SQL Server is desired highly.
Must have demonstrated Java/J2EE skills over 8 years . Must have very good interpersonal skills. Problem solving & get-it-done attitude is highly desirable.
Spring Boot, Microservices, and RESTful services are most important , followed by Struts and Hibernate. Any J2EE experience with retirement systems/financial products will be beneficial.
Title: Java Developer
Location: Remote / Nashville, TN ( Locals & Near by locals only )
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: c2c.
Visa Type: Any Visa Except OPT, CPT & GC EAD
Mode Of Interview : Phone + Video
Required Knowledge and Skill (prioritized from Highest to Lowest)
For more details please reach me at
krishnak (dot) sednaconsultinggroup (at) gmail (dot) com /
Direct : 571-464-0596 / 678-765-1678 EXT: 109
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $57.00 per hour
I'm on the market for a CONTRACT Java Developer for an important digital transformation programme of work
Immediate start - this organisation with SC Clear you
The current contract runs until Feb 2020 - extensions likely for the right person (Will remain OUTSIDE IR35)
Looking for a team player, good communicator, that can support the small team of perm Developers / knowledge transfer/ up-skilling of the current team in an AGILE environment
Working across a mix of legacy and new technologies.
Fully remote to start.
Some of the technologies will include:
Java 7 / Wildfly / Tomcat 8 / EJB3 / SOAP Webservies / SVN / Hibernate / AGILE / Jenkins / Camel / MQ/ Filenet or JCR / Spring /SQL
Experience programming in Java/JEE, Oracle, and XML Required 5 Years
Experience with PDF form builder such as Adobe Experience Manager and related tools and frameworks Required 2 Years
Experience with HTML, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Web Services, and Eclipse Desired 2 Years
Demonstrated competency in all phases of applications systems analysis, design and programming Desired 2 Years
This technical specialist will assist in developing an editable PDF form with complex validations and converting the data into an XML format.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
The Department of Information Technology (DIT) serves as the Technology Center for the State of NC. Services that DIT provides reach a client base of state and local government agencies, as well as schools, colleges and universities.
The primary purpose of the Traffic Records Systems (TRS) unit of Information Technology is to provide the full range of information technology processing services and support for the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – Traffic Records section and the Division of Highways (DOH) -Traffic Safety Systems Section in the North Carolina Department of Transportation. TRS consists of 6 complex applications related to motor vehicle crashes and crash analysis and utilizes multiple technologies. In addition, it interfaces with various internal and external applications.
NCDIT Transportation DMV Traffic Records Systems is seeking a short term technical Senior programmer/specialist for the DMV-349 PDF XML effort. The goal of this effort is to provide North Carolina Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) an electronic PDF version of the DMV-349 crash reporting form that allows for electronic validation and submission of crash data. The enhancement will integrate with the existing XML processing of the crash reports using Java and provide a way to communicate the submission status allowing for corrections and supplemental report submissions
Job Type: Contract
A leading software development company located in Orlando, FL that serves public sector clients is looking for Mid- and Sr. Level Java Developers for a 3+ month contract. This position is fully remote but requires Greencard or Citizenship and current residency in the USA.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Expert experience with full stack Java/JEE development
· Extensive experience with Spring Framework development, including Spring Boot, Spring Security
· Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC, Struts, etc.), JSP/JSTL, J2EE Patterns, Hibernate, JDBC.
· Expertise with EJB, JMS and Messaging
· Experience with designing and developing REST orientated APIs with JSON
· Creating XML/XSD specs and Web services using SOAP
· Basic experience with Web Accessibility standards (WCAG, Section 508, etc.)
· Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle/DB2), Java DB persistence (e.g. JDBC, ORM, JPA/Hibernate)
· Experience/Knowledge working with WebSphere, JBoss, WildFly
· Extensive experience with version control tools (Git, SVN, VSS, TFS etc.)
· Extensive experience with automated unit, integration, and End-to-End testing (e.g. jUnit, DB Unit, etc.)
· Knowledge of report writing tools such (e.g. Jasper Reports, Tableau, etc.) a plus
· 5+ years’ experience in software development
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience with design, development, and basic administration of SaaS multi-tenant and Cloud based applications
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services, administration, and development
· Experience on Batch Processing and java multi-threading
· Experience with transforming legacy java applications to current technologies.
· Performance tuning and scalability experience
· Basic system administration experience (e.g. setup/configure web servers, Jenkins, Tomcat, AWS services, etc.) a plus
· No-SQL and/or Key-Value database experience (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
Added Advantage: Certifications on Java8, Web technology (SCWCD), Web services (REST/SOAP), AWS
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $70.00 per hour