Looking for a Android Developer for our Dallas, TX location.
*2+ years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment
*Android Development: Java, Xml, Eclipse ADT or Android Studio IDE,
*Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
*Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration experience
*Having published at least one app published in the Play Store would
be a great plus
*Comfortable with common demands of Android app development:
compatibility libraries, responsive design using fragments, APIs of
Google Play Services library like Maps and Analytics, dependency
injection libraries like Guice, experience with A/R libraries like
Metaio or Wikitude, consume of REST services using Google Client or
Apache HttpClient libraries. Direct experience with every single one
isn't required, but you should have a healthy exposure to many of them
*Experience with payment networks
*Knowledge of other mobile platforms
*Familiarity with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
*Familiarity with version control systems (e.g. git)
*Knowledge in UX design patterns
Job Type: Contract
Looking for a solid Java Developer for our Auburn Hills, MI location.
*Responsible for detailed design, development/unit testing and integration of applications
*Produce scalable and flexible, high-quality code that satisfies both the functional and non-functional requirements
*Develop configurable software services that support applications integrates to enterprise services
*Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from other applications
*Uses secure development best practices and design patterns
*Create or update design and systems documentation for developed or modified services or programs
*Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture
*Cross train team members for full knowledge coverage on team
*Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design
*Analyze and resolve technical issues
*Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required
*Support functional testing and performance testing
*Works with technical delivery lead on project activities
*Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
*Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in SOA environment, web services and integration.
Requirements: *Minimum of 7+ years overall IT experience: including 5+ years of web service development and integration experience
*Strong Automotive OEM experience
*Solid understanding of various enterprise services and micro-service concepts
*Solid understanding of Enterprise Service Bus concepts
*Experience with DevOps in a cloud environment a plus
*Experienced in waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
*Strong working experience in building Java/J2EE applications with Java/J2SE 8
*Working experience with MySQL or other relational databases
*Working experience in building REST services using Spring Boot
*Strong analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with cloud-based applications
*Working experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
*Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of J2EE design patterns and modular code
*Experience in creating test cases using Spring JUnit, Mockito or other test frameworks
*Strong analytical and debugging skills
*Working experience with Hibernate, HQL and Spring Data.
*Experience in working with IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ or Visual Studio
*Knowledge and experience in developing Microservices
*Knowledge of build practices using CI/CD pipelines
Job Type: Contract
Java Architect / Senior Solution Design
Circa £500 per day
Senior Tech Lead / Architect with strong Java focus needed for large scale Digital Development project for leading E-Commerce client in Yeovil. Initial 6 months with remote working flex
- Create software designs that are capable of practical and cost-effective implementation
- Work closely with the development teams and use experience to solve complex architecture and design issues
- Work closely with the technical community to help identify Quality best practices
- Assist in determining infrastructure designs and providing the cost/benefits to support them
- Challenge and drive forwards design discussions to produce tangible system designs for implementation
- Review projects and work, taking learnings from them in order to champion and educate, coach and mentor peers and colleagues
- Run Technical workshops
- Create accurate technical documentation
- Assist in providing project/feature estimations
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to discuss technical requirements with subject matter experts and end users
Experience / Technical Requirements
- Experience of delivering complex technical solutions within a Service Oriented or API-based Architecture
- Proven track record of designing and implementing large-scale eCommerce web solutions and/or point-of-sale applications is preferred
- Experience of successfully delivering projects within a dynamic, developing and changing business
- Delivering solutions using Agile methods
- Extensive experience of developing and delivering software for commercial organisations
- Tet Driven Development and code refactoring, with awareness of the principles of creating 'clean code'
- Use of Java development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Experience with Automation tools, e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF etc.
- Wb services, both RESTful & SOAP, JSON/XML parsing, binding & transformation
- Experience of using automated unit testing tools such as JUnit, JMock, Karma, etc.
- Experience of software build tools, such as Maven, BuildR, Ant, Gradle etc.
Contact David Southwood - Sanderson Recruitment
Last 90 Days
Work Location: Herndon, Virginia, USA, 20171
All candidates must have permanent residence status (on W2)
Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded
Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications.
Performs all functional duties independently.
Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE/, Web Services and APIs
2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/Rich Faces / Prime Faces
3+ years of advanced computer programming skills in Spring/Hibernate
Advanced working skills in programming with SQL.
5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, unit testing and implementation)
Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
Experience with Eclipse IDE.
Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
Experience with ColdFusion programming knowledge using CFML, CFScript and/or CFCs.
Fusebox framework knowledge or experience.
Experience in projects where code is translated from one language to JAVA/JSF.
Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
Able to adhere to client development standards
Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
Job Type: Contract
- Spring: 5 years (Preferred)
- java: 8 years (Required)
- JSF: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
What You'll Do: Under general supervision design and develop new software applications based on government/stakeholder requirements. Work with a broad range of technologies on a multi-disciplinary design team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Integrate software applications into a variety of existing customer platforms using open source tools and technologies
Apply and perform systems analysis, modeling and simulation of processing systems and demonstrate systems via simulated and/or real data input
Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on requirements
Perform functional analysis, performance analysis and neutralize malicious logic traveling through the Global Information Grid
Conceptualize, define, design and prototype systems that assist in managing network resources
Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
Perform other duties as required
If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
Skills and Knowledge:
Knowledge of Object-Oriented (OO) Design and Analysis
Knowledge of common software, platforms, systems to include:
Bash/shell scripting, MongoDB, REST
Experience with Linux, virtualized environments, and Openstack
Experience with Virtualization technologies such as KVM, XEN, VMWare, Docker, LXC/LXD
Continuous integration/biuld technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, CI, Buildbot
Unit Test development and harnesses such as Google test framework, Python unit test, Cucumber/Gherkin
Object oriented architecture, programming and programming methods required
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and 1-4 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
- Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE/, Web Services and APIs
- 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/RichFaces/PrimeFaces
- 3+ years of advanced computer programming skills in Spring/Hibernate
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, unit testing and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
- Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
- Experience with ColdFusion programming knowledge using CFML, CFScript and/or CFCs. Fusebox framework knowledge or experience.
- Experience in projects where code is translated from one language to JAVA/JSF.
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- One location
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Candidates: Due to nature of the job, this role require US Citizen or US Green card or EAD. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for ingesting data from ATG to Endeca, manipulating ATG data before ingesting into Endeca, Customizing Baseline and Partial updates on ATG side
- Performs various Endeca development activities independently like Configuring CAS, Building Endeca pipelines, configuring server topology, Developing XM Cartridges etc.,
- Ability to recommend and implement Best Practices for Endeca setup.
- Should have extensive experience in optimizing Endeca queries for performance, especially with ATG-ENDECA integration.
- Supports and works with the technical lead/architect in producing quality deliverables
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE experience, 5+ years of Endeca experience, 2+ years of ATG Commerce preferred
- 7+ years of Software development experience using Java/J2EE, JBOSS/Weblogic, Struts, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC and related Java technologies
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Oracle Endeca is must - Pipeline design, Forge-less indexing, Record manipulation, CAS, CAS custom plugin-in development, Experience Manager, Workbench Rules Manager, Eneperf, Cheetah, Presentation API, Assembler REST services, Logging & reporting, SEO tuning and Search usability.
- Experience in optimizing Endeca query performance, ability to load test Endeca Dgraphs is required.
- Experience in Oracle ATG Commerce is preferred along with Experience in working with ATG repositories and Components
- Should have used Oracle Database and experience in writing SQL scripts
- Should have developed and consumed RESTful APIs with exposure to MicroServices coding and concepts
- Experience with agile development approaches
- Experience with Maven, Git, Eclipse/Intellij, Weblogic, JBOSS
- Preferred experience in Retail sector
- Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents and implements complex software application
Job Type: Contract
- Ecommerce: 6 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- J2EE: 8 years (Preferred)
- Endeca: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
Looking for a Senior UI Developer, due to our requirements OPT candidates will not be considered and required in person interview at our location.
This individual will primarily work within an Agile Scrum Team to develop various UI features and functionality based on AngularJS and Angular (2 and above) Framework and implement integration with backend Rest Web Services.
Execute full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not limited to
Work within an Agile Scrum team to deliver new functionality within M360 every Sprint.
Work with the Architects and UI Designers to design and develop the UI functionality that meets the acceptance criteria in the User Stories.
Engage with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Business Analysts on a daily basis to deliver functionality that meets the Customer needs every Sprint.
Follow Agile Scrum Principles and participate in Agile ceremonies.
Support build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set.
Responsible for unit and shake out testing.
5+ years of professional experience as a front end developer
Expertise in Angular 2 and above, AngularJS
Experience in connecting with Restful Web Service
Experience with creating mock Server
Experience in Karmas/Jasmine for Angular unit test
Experience in Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar
Experience in WebPack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, etc.
Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus
Experience with front end development tools such as VS code, Webstorm, Eclipse
Job Type: Contract
Looking for a Strong Java Developer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion
- Develop and unit test complex application web components
- Develop complex application business logic using Java
- Design, code, and integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide expert technical mentoring on the tools used for a specific project (and how to get the most out of the tools)
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues
- models experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in building Java based EE applications
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in analysis & design using UML and case complete
- Experience with JBOSS 4.x, IBM WebSphere Application server 5.x/6.x, TOMCAT, Apache and Oracle Application server 12c
- Extensive inexperience with IDEs, such as Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Extensive experience with Relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in Code control tools like CQ2, CVS, and SVN
- Experience with JIRA for task and bug tracking
- Experience in relational Databases Oracle 10g with JDBC thin and thick clients
- Experience in traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with innovative use of analytical models
- Certified Java Developer (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge on LDAP, Java Authentication and Authorization Services (JAAS), Sun OpenSSO, Kerberos, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Secure Socket Layer(SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard two factor authentication using RSA will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Java EE (specifically JSP/JSF, JDBC, JPA, JAXB, JAXP, Web Services – JAX-WS, RESTful services, Maven to build, JMS), Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Expertise in Angular / Node js
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented technology and standard Java development frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Java, EE, Java SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, STRUTS, SPRING, EJB, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, JNI, Java Beans - POJO
- Advanced knowledge on Oracle 12c SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Oracle Application server and object library for Java development
- Functional proficiency in performing business process analysis, gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production support
- Technical proficiency in module development and upgrades based on organizational needs
- Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the unit, including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and resolving technology issues
- Advanced understanding of complex enterprise data
- Advanced knowledge of JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML, and DHTML
- Advanced knowledge of using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse3.0 with JBOSS Test environment
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
o Core: Java SE 6, Java EE 5
o Presentation: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery 1.10.x, JSON, Spring MVC 3.2.1
o Business: Spring 3.2.1
o Data: JNDI, JCA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle APEX will be an added advantage
Job Type: Contract
Job title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 6+ months
Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming Systems (OOPS) & Design.
9+ years of strong experience with Java.
Must have good experience working with the following:
XML, CSV, Eclipse, JSON
Unit or Linux
Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodology
Experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) needed
Job Type: Contract
- java: 8 years (Required)
- United States (Required)