IT Quality Engineer, Senior level
6+ months Contract role
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Summary of Project:
Implement a Guest Payment Portal to allow members to make monthly premium payments and set recurring payments. This applies to AARP, UHC Medicare Retiree and UHC Part D payments.
This person will be part of the new scrum team
Name yet TBD, but it will roll under M&R Member Portals application. Scrum team will be composed of 9 members : an Engg. Manager, SA/SMr, software engineers of various skill/focus -- e.g front end, back end or full stack.
This resource will be working with a small agile sticky team to improve M&R Portals site Quality delivery which will translate to increase organic enrollment growth and member satisfaction.
Ideal Background HealthCare is optional. Mobile and Web app experience but must have experience have SDET Skills. Strong Oral communication skills
· Skills Required: Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET); a software tester who can code; writes test code to test product/application code
· Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
· 3+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java and test automation experience using Selenium.
· 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
· Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications and services testing in an agile mindset
· Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
· Experience with developer tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), such as Eclipse, Git and Github for developing on the Java stack
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
· Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
· Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
Work will be performed at with options to work remotely on arranged basi
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $83,065.00 - $101,524.00 per year
Greetings from Simplex Info Systems Inc.,
Here, we have an immediate requirement with one of our clients.
Please go through the Job Description and kindly let me know if you feel comfortable with the position mentioned below
Position: Senior Angular UI/UX Developer
Duration: 6 months Contract to hire – must be willing to convert perm
Location: Richmond, VA 23230 - Yes, this team is working remotely right now, but will go back into the office eventually…no timeframe yet.
Interview Process: Phone/Skype to hire
Key Skills: (PLEASE MATCH ON KEY SKILLS)
o 2+ yrs Angular
o 2+ yrs Responsive Design Frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap)
o 1 yr Spring framework (1 year: Core, MVC, Security, JMS),
o JPA, jQuery
o JBoss Application Server and Apache Web Server
o 2+ yrs Relational database
Responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle for JEE applications (web and server side applications) and JEE architecture. Provide industry standard technical solutions and best practices to resolve a wide-range of complex problems while ensuring adherence to companies standards and processes.
3+ years JEE experience (unless years of experience stated differently below) with the following technology stack:
Direct No: 469-502-3491
Desk No: 214-425-2069| F: 561-948-0433
Email Id: karan AT simplexinfo.com
Simplex Info Sy stems Inc.,1905 University Business Dr, Suite #601, McKinney, TX - 75071
Job Type: Contract