A Hadoop developer is responsible for the design, development and operations of systems that store and manage large amounts of data. Most Hadoop developers have a computer software background and have a degree in information systems, software engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
IT Developers are responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. IT Developers are assigned to moderately complex development projects.
Specific Tools/Languages Required:
Direct client requirement - "Sr Cloud Engineer - AWS"
100% remote role
Only Green card and US Citizen (H1bs and other visas not accepted by client)
6 months +
Note: There will be enhanced background check, fingerprinting and drug test for selected candidate, prior to joining.
Nice to Have:
Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
. Primary Responsibilities:
Job Type: Contract
The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Commerce’s Liquor Permitting Modernization project. The ideal candidate will provide system architect and design expertise for multiple ASP.NET initiatives.
This position will function as a highly skilled TS4 with specific responsibilities that include:
· Provide status of work and deliverable estimate to Team Lead.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
· Collaborate with COM analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current permitting process.
· Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current permitting process.
· Assist COM with the logic to assign assets (forward/backward) to different perpetuation years.
· Participation in requirements gathering sessions.
· Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
· Ability to present complex technical constructs to business partners
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks.
· Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
1. Ability to collaborate, negotiate and take direction from the supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
2. Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including
strong meeting and work session skills.
3. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
4. Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
5. Experienced in agile development methodologies.
6. Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment
7. Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
8. Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
5 years’ Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
5 years’ ASP.NET MVC, C#
5 years’ Object Oriented Java Script
5 years’ experience with Java
5 years System Architect experience
5 years Telerik Controls
Experience in using the Angular Application Platform
Job Type: Contract