The right candidate will have a technical Data background, with vast knowledge administering Databases and all the tools/stages since the data extraction from various source systems, integration/transformation tools (ETL), staging and building the data models inside the visualisation tools.
My client is a London based global FMCG brand.
My client - a London based global FMCG brand is looking for a Informatica Developer to engage in the following:
The Informatica Developer role will be primarily focused on delivering against my client's project pipeline in 2021, acting as the Data Warehouse developer, generating the necessary data connections and repositories to feed the visualisation teams and aligning requirements with both, inside our own team and with the stakeholders. There will be a support element to the role and you will be expected to be involved in some change management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the definition, evaluation and agreement of the business solution options in collaboration with the BI Architect and Data manager
- Engage with and manage 3rd Parties Data vendors
- Challenging existing thinking always, both across all business units and internally within IS/IT
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Database development - DB2 - Manage incoming data from various sources, like SAP, external files, Master Data Management tools, streamlining data collection and keeping data model clean and effective
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes to leverage and monitor data accuracy
- Building strong relationships with end users, enabling them to get the most out of our BI solutions
- Work in Agile ways, reporting back to the leadership proactively, keeping good communication with all parties always
- Documentation of all work done
To be considered for the Informatica Developer role at my global FMCG client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Strong willing to lead the transformation of our business' mindset through data - can make data useful + foments data literacy where they go - Advocates for the "data first" approach always
- Able to actively manage their own workload, reporting back to the leadership every progress
- Strong problem-solving skills using data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Vast knowledge DB2 database languages and administration tools (DB Visualiser Pro)
- Experience using Informatica as the ETL tool
- Advantageous: Experience with visualization tools: MicroStrategy
Pay Rate of £450-550 INSIDE IR35.
6 month contract.
Opportunity to work remotely.