JMA Solutions, a leading government contractor for the Federal Aviation Administration, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer. This position is located in Herndon, VA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, modifies, and applies computer modeling and programming applications to analyze and solve mathematical and scientific problems affecting system and program performance.
- Participates in all phases of scientific and engineering projects such as research, design, development, testing, modeling, simulating, training, and documentation.
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, MVC framework
- Experience with Java Script, J Query, bootstrap, css
- Experience in writing Procedures & Queries in both Oracle and SQL Server
- Good analysis skills for trouble shooting Production issues
- Experience analyze the code for the cross-impacts while developing defects and enhancements for releases
- Work on Web Service API s for exposing functionalities to client applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot production related issues, enhancement and bugs fixing for application and database
- Work with different system owners for application integrations and data exchange between systems
- Experience in performing thorough unit testing and code reviews
- Experience in Database Analysis/Design/Normalization/Manipulation/Clean up processes
- Experience in build and development of applications; required to produce quality documentation for build and deployment
- Experience in SQL Report tools and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge or working experience with DevXpress
- Support requirements analysis to develop LOE for requirements provided by the customer
- Good to have working knowledge with various LDAP systems like AD, OID, etc., and IWA integration
- Have worked in development tools – Jira, Git and Confluence
- Worked in Agile/Scrum team environment
- Having worked at FAA in the past is a plus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
EDUCATION: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
For Information Technology Systems Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, or Network Analysis/Design Test, any combination of Degree and relevant experience will be considered if the relevant experience requirement is satisfied.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on level of experience and education levels. JMA offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): 2 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Crystal Reports: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL Report Tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- DevXpress: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location