SyApps is a technology and management consulting services firm focused on providing solutions in strategy, processes, technology and management. As a diverse end-to-end IT and management solution provider, SyApps offers a range of technical expertise to help customers compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Tax Terms: Contract
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to interact, build working relationship with stakeholders to develop an architecture strategy, processes and deliver IT assets to meet the business objectives
- 6-8 years of experience with solution architecture and solution experience across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application
- 6-8 years of experience with data integration patterns and Integration of data and business architectures
- 5+ years of experience in leading end-to-end business process design, business events derivation and associated data objects and entity modeling.
- 5+ years of experience in driving the enterprise architecture strategy, methodology and standards that delivers enterprise data model, associated meta model, common business vocabulary and taxonomies
- Hands on experience in applying advanced enterprise architecture/design concepts such as cloud computing, data lake and big data.
- Exposure to large-scale/enterprise-level data centric projects is a must
- Good understanding of NoSQL data stores, Hadoop, MDM, data modeling across relational, Star/Dimensional or other emerging approaches
- In depth knowledge of Advanced Analytics concepts/data science – exposure to applying machine learning/statistical models on large/enterprise-grade data
- Working knowledge/conceptual understanding of AWS/cloud based managed services such as S3, EMR, RedShift etc. is considered essential
- Experience reviewing designs for robustness and quality.
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, design patterns, tools, techniques and best practices.
- TOGAF or an equivalent architecture framework certification is preferred
- AWS or Cloud based architecture/equivalent certification is preferred
- 4+ years of design and development (Enterprise-grade applications) experience using ETL tools, relational data stores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate across diverse audience of business analysts, architects, business users and technical project staff
- Demonstrate ability to influence others and advocate point of view when appropriate
- Ability to work in a teaming environment; strong organization and interpersonal skills
Location: Reston, VA
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed ta policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.
- 6-month contract, very likely to extend.
- High-profile, inventive and progressive mobile project.
- Based in Birmingham, with two days remote.
What you'll be doing
Leading a team using Ionic to develop an iOS mobile application, an app that will be used by millions daily throughout the UK. This opportunity is based in Birmingham on client site: Tuesday - through to - Thursday, with Monday and Friday allowing for remote working.
What experience you'll need to apply
Programming experience within Serverless Cloud Computing (the AWS stack).
Commercial Ionic exposure, with a strong background in mobile.
You will be a Lead Developer, capable of leading junior developers, while possessing a good understanding of the back-end and front-end development life-cycle.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A day rate of up to £550 p/day (But all quotes from exceptional candidates will be considered).
If you are interested, please apply via this advert and if suitable, I will call you back.