C#/WPF Developer - Web/Desktop - Remote is required by global company for an initial 12 months contract. The successful candidate will have experience with detailed design, development, implementation, integration and testing of software in C# to build windows/web based applications.
- Converting system requirements into software component designs.
- Implementing and unit-testing of software components.
- Involvement in frequent peer reviews of designs, documents, and code as both reviewer and reviewee.
- System integration (of hardware and software components) and system testing.
- Production and maintenance of technical and end user documentation.
Degree level education in numerate discipline
- Industrial experience in software development within a quality-conscious environment.
- Fluent in C# (Framework 4.0+) through professional use with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 development environment.
- Familiar with use of patterns and .NET frameworks in construction of large and complex software applications.
- Experience of WPF and general user interface design and the MVVM design pattern.
- Familiar with of Rest APIs and microservices
- Experience of using version control, change control and code quality control processes.
- Experience of working in Agile environments where regular builds, unit tests and integration testing are the norm and ability to contribute to these activities.
- Familiar with common modelling/design approaches UML.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- C# and .NET framework.
- Visual Studio, TFS/AzureDevOps and GIT.
- WPF and UI Design, MVVM pattern.
- Unit Testing.
Nice to have:
- IOC, Dependency Injection, MEF/autofac.
- Experience with UML.
- Experience of software for automation/devices/instruments.
- Experience of Rest APIs and microservices
Buzzword: - Software Developer, Software Engineer, WPF, WCF, C#, .NET, .NET Core, VS2010, RESTful, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, MVVM, XAML, MEF, PRISM, TFS, DevOps, APIs, UML, UI, User Interface, 1st class, PhD, BSc, MSc
C#/WPF Developer - Web/Desktop