Start: June 29, 2020 (tentative)
Term: 12 weeks
Employment or Contract: Contract
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
At Outsource Marketing, we hire really talented people who don’t take themselves too seriously – having fun and doing kick-ass work for our clients is part of our corporate DNA.
You’ll be the jelly to our peanut butter if you are creative, have a wicked sense of humor, can take a joke (oh, there will be jokes), think the “ Chicken Attack” video is brilliant, and are passionate about design.
Normally, you’d join us out in the ‘Quah in a boutique office where the snack cupboard is full and the cowbell rings when something awesome goes down. If WFH is still in effect, you’ll need a fast broadband connection, for obvious reasons.
We’re looking for that special someone...
Outsource Marketing is seeking a graphic designer to provide coverage for 12-15 weeks while one of our team members is out on parental leave. This is a contractor role, paid monthly, tentatively beginning June 29th. There may be an opportunity for additional work after the initial contract is completed.
- Know your s*** with Adobe CC
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Ideate (ooh, fancy), create, and execute branding, sales, and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include brochures, posters, signage, digital advertisements, logos, etc.
- Work directly with Marketing Integrators, web developers, and clients to understand their needs and develop designs that meet project goals while maintaining brand integrity
- Provide constructive feedback on current and prospective creative
- Translate client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Create wireframes and detailed mockups for web development
- Assist in web design and development
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in design, identifying opportunities to implement and experiment with new methods and concepts
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree in design, communications, or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Possess a killer portfolio demonstrating creative ability
- Experience building files for both print and digital
- Demonstrate hands-on skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Knowledge of prototyping software/platforms (Adobe XD or InVision preferred)
- Possess an understanding of multimedia design
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, and conceptual design
- A team player with the ability to self-manage when needed
- Rock-solid time-management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work remotely if social distancing protocols are in place
Come join the fun.
Sound like your cup o’ tea? For consideration, please send your captivating letter of interest, resume, through our link at https://www.outsourcemarketing.com/graphic-designer/. Boring cover letters will be shredded with extreme prejudice. No phone calls or agency responses, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19