Hodllabs is blockchain technology startup company based in Lake Mary, Florida. We are looking for an enthusiastic android developer to join our team. Our mission is to help with mass adoption of crypto-currencies and to that end we want to bring to market a secure and easy to use hardware wallet. You will be leading the development of the companion android application.
-Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others.
-Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the requirement.
-Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
-Designing and building new products and features from the ground up
-Helping to define and improve our technical architecture
-Rapidly launching, testing, and iterating on product features
-Building across the entire tech stack
-Being attentive to performance, scalability, and security
-Helping in defining the product roadmap
-Bachelors or Masters in computer science or currently pursuing a degree in computer science.
-Experience in Native Android app development.
-Experience integrating remote API into an Android app.
-Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
-A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods.
-Blockchain enthusiast, you’re familiar with the concepts of : wallet, operation, balance, counter values, unspent transaction output, etc.
-Comfortable working remotely
-Commitement of 25 - 30 hours per week.
-Applicant must be from the US.
-This is a contractual position for a duration of about 3 months. These initial months will be the mvp stage so the project WILL continue beyond that. Thus If you are comfortable, we will continue this relationship well beyond the initial 3 months.
-With your application please include your resume, Linkedin, personal email address, Github, personal portfolio website(if you have one) and answers to the following questions:
-What is your current education?
-How is your familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency?
-Please share your past work experience with blockchain and/or cryptocurrency?
-How experienced are you with native android development. How about hybrid?
-What is your pay expectation?
$30.00 to $35.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- 3 - 4 months
Job Title: iOS Developer
Location: Arlington, VA
Contract Duration: Long term
- As a Sr. Solution Developer IT, you will collaborate with business stakeholders, application developers, technical leads, interface designers, Quality Assurance team members and analysts to develop innovative applications across a wide range of solutions for the Airports Authority.
- Sr. Solution Developer IT (Web, Signage, Mobile and Backend Service Developer)
- Works under the general supervision of the Web & Mobile Program Manger IT.
- Serves in the Enterprise Business Innovation & Analytics (EBIA) Department.
- Partners with business stakeholders, application developers, technical leads, interface designers, quality assurance team members and analysts to develop innovative, visually appealing, and user-friendly solutions (Web, Signage, Mobile and Backend Service) that work across a wide range of airport related systems. Assists in continuously innovating, and supports the EBIA team’s efforts to create engaging and informative digital display solutions. Performs related functions.
- Conceptualizes, designs, prototypes and implement new solutions across multiple devices and other areas.
- Utilizes best-of-breed experience design and design thinking.
- Provides expert-level technical support in the design and development of client-side application interfaces for mobile, digital display, kiosk and web applications using a range of technologies and tools.
- Participates in user requirement sessions to understand end-user specifications and concerns.
- Participates in agile development sessions to rapidly design, implement and improve technology solutions.
- Candidates must be willing to learn and switch to advanced and emerging technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience in IT creating client-side application interfaces for mobile, digital display, kiosk, web applications build or integrate back end services (REST/SOAP).
- Two of the eight years of experience includes working in a Front-End/User Experience capacity designing interactive websites and client-side apps for customer audiences.
- Minimum three years of experience in building best Mobile Apps (Both Hybrid/Native(iOS/Android))
- Expert knowledge of front end applications development and skill in conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping new, interactive features across multiple devices including websites, mobile apps, digital signage, and kiosks using best-of-breed experience design and design thinking.
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) development experience.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of and ability to create/integrate the applications using AWS SDKs and other AWS tools
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Digital Signage and CRM system Integration experience for effective emergency message handling.
- Integration experience with wayfinding solutions like Locuslabs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Liberal Arts, or Human Computer Interaction is a plus.
- Experience designing web, mobile apps and other digital signage display solutions.
- Experience with IoT and blockchain
- One or more technical certifications.
- Plugin development experience using Python/Perl scripts.
- Hands-on scene creation/content management/streaming experience with Stratos media.