We are looking for a Cloud data architect. This is potential contract to Hire
Initially remote. Thereafter options to work from NYC or Miami
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Contract
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) is an Executive Management Consulting firm based out of California. Join our team of experts in providing Expert Consulting Services to California Private State, and Local Government. NRC Provides Expert #GovTech for California State departments!
Also feel free to visit our LinkedIn NRC website or https://twitter.com/NRC_GovTech
· Proficient in writing functional/technical requirement documentation, including Use Cases and traceability matrices with two (2) years’ experience.
· Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments with two (2) years’ experience.
· Proficient in refactoring or rebuilding on-premises applications/databases and migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure cloud with two (2) years’ experience.
· Proficient in developing applications in a medium sized Information Technology (IT) environment with three (3) years’ experience that includes cloud-hosted systems.
· Proficient in model-view controller (MVC) with one (1) years’ experience.
· Proficient in ASP.NET Dynamic Data Entities Web Application with one (1) years’ experience.
· Proficient in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service Application with one (1) years’ experience.
· Proficient in Web User Interface (UI) with one (1) years’ experience.
· Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) Programming with two (2) years’ experience.
· Proficient in relational database design with three (3) years’ experience.
· Proficient in ASP .NET Simple Membership with one (1) years’ experience.
· Proficient in Identifying appropriate strategies and design patterns for developing successful solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services with two (2) years’ experience.
· Understanding of Single Sign-On technologies and methods with one (1) years’ experience.
· Assist in preparing cost analysis based on expected AWS and Microsoft Azure usage with one (1) years’ experience.
· Develop a maintenance and operations plan in the ongoing updating and incident response activities to maintain the system with one (1) years’ experience.
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is NRC policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. NRC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
About the Firm:
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) is an Executive Management Consulting Firm based out of Sacramento, California. Our firm provides world-class Executive Management Consulting to Public Sector Clients on Large Complex Information Technology (IT) Projects. Our firm has deep expertise in Public Sector Implementation for State & Local Government Clients. Our core competencies is providing customized IT Professional Services to State & Local Government Clients .
Our firm provides State of California Customers all aspects of customized Systems Integration (SI) and Executive Advisory. This includes adhering to and implementing California Project Management Framework (CA-PMF), and to the Statewide Information Management Manual (SIMM). Our firm provides expert consultants with wealth of knowledge and experience in implementing best practices from PMBOK, CSM, ITIL, CISA, PGMP, IEEE, and BABOK methodology. Find out more on our website Https: //NorthRidgeConsulting.net or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-ridge-consulting/
C2C, W2, H1. H1B, OPT, CPT Accepted
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
To keep consultants safe, you can wear a Face Mask when going to client site and practice social distancing
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Company's Facebook page: