Is the candidate required to be a U.S. Citizen?
Is a clearance required for this role?
How many hours a week will the contractor work?
40 (9/80 schedule)
Top 3 criteria/must haves for the position?
1) Experience with the “Microsoft Azure Integration Services” set of products (Logic Apps, API Management, Azure Data Factory, etc.)
2) Experience developing system integrations (using Azure or any other enterprise integration products like BizTalk, MuleSoft, Boomi, etc.)
3) Ability to work with functional teams to understand complex processes, then design solutions based on those requirements.
We're looking for a senior-level integration developer. The candidate will assist in the design and implementation of an enterprise integration solution using Microsoft Azure Integration Services. The candidate is expected to help establish and reinforce best practices regarding iPaaS cloud integrations, data structures, and continuous integration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $62.00 to $64.00 /hour
Senior Business Intelligence Architect
If you’re interested in designing modern cloud database solutions on Microsoft Azure and love helping customers solve complex problems related to Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science, we’d like to hear from you!
We're looking for a versatile BI Data Architect who can design and implement modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries. The ideal candidate would have deep experience in designing enterprise data warehousing solutions utilizing, SQL Server, Azure SQL DW and Big Data platforms (i.e. Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory). This position will be responsible for leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery.
Required Technical Skills:
Who you are:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /hour
Greenbrier is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system. We are a health IT Company who helps public sector organizations do everything from strategic consulting and acquisition support to application development, data integration, data standards, and business process operations. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
The MS Dynamics 365 Senior Developer will be part of a team supporting the continued development and operations and maintenance of mission critical CRM systems for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Key responsibilities (Bullets)
· Maintain, manage and design MS Dynamics 365 applications
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
· 5 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required)
· 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
· Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages.
· Vast knowledge of the latest programming languages and techniques, and extensive experience in creating strategies for developing IT systems and applications.
· Experience in evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches.
· 5+ years of relevant software development experience
· 2+ year of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and be knowledgeable of the various versions of the product (2015 and 2016 and Dynamics 365).
· Experience in developing plugins and client side components for Dynamics 2015 and 365
· Experience in the development of client side functionality using Jscript and associated framework libraries such as angular and data tables
· Experience in CRM performance troubleshooting, architecture and correction
· Experience in the development of web services which utilize the CRM SDK
· 2+ experience with Web API development and plugins.
· Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Rational Tools Suite, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
· 3+ years’ experience leading successful development teams.
· Experience in deploying and debugging Unified Service Desk
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in managing CRM sandbox environments in D365
· Extensive experience in the use of common source control systems and associated methodologies
· Experience in the use of: Azure data factory, Scribe, SSIS and Kingswaysoft data integration tools
· Understanding of Authentication mechanisms and secure environment programing.
· Able to multi task on multiple project
· Able to manage a small team of developers
· 3+ years’ experience with an agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, eXtreme programming.
· 2+ years’ experience leading multiple successful development teams simultaneously.
· Experience with software development at Department of Veterans Affairs
· Must be able to pass a background check to obtain a VA Public Trust (High-Risk) clearance.
· MS Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration certification.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: