*.NET PROGRAMMER 2*
- Mid-level experience, couple of years of hands-on work with the following:
- .Net CORE
- SQL (be able to read and write queries and use LINQ)
- Need someone that is committed to joining the team long term. They will be expected to be onsite M-F from 8-5 (flexible)
- Open to Remote Work after some time on contract
- Looking for tenure in previous roles (not someone who hops from short-term contracts)
- They have 6-8 products that they are supporting, and they have several new applications on the roadmap for 2018
- This is a great opportunity for a developer to truly own a product
- Communication is important – they will be interfacing with credit union clients
- They use .Net framework for everything, but one of the platforms they support through Symitar uses Java – any familiarity with Java is a plus
OFFICIAL JOB DESCRIPTION
.Net Programmer 2
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Supports customers and/or team members by providing accurate and timely service.
Responsible for effectively developing new applications and customizing CUTEK software to meet the Credit Union’s information needs.
- Analyzes, reviews, enhances, and tailors existing programs/reports to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to information needs creating custom statement of work documents for customer approval.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting and coding program logic.
- Establishes testing procedures for all customer deliverables.
- Ensures that programming operations are performed in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Documents and logs all work associated with assignments.
Responsible for maintaining and establishing high levels of project management with staff and management.
- Participates and engage in project management and other software development practices.
- Responds to company requests and ideas and follows through promptly.
- Resolves problems and concerns via client support and deployment. Provides assistance and training to other employees as required.
- Ensures that programs meet customer requirements and are completed on schedule.
- Ensures that interactions with customers and other employees (emails, phone calls, other meetings) are clear, courteous and understandable.
- Communicates as much information as possible to organization, including reasons for problems, project status, and deadlines.
- Acts as a valued consultant and resource to customers.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination and working relations with staff and management.
- Keeps management informed of significant challenges and of progress attained in reaching established objectives. Provides recommendations to establish new and more effective programs and future equipment needs.
- Assist with product and project deployments and support as needed.
- Completes records and other required logs and project documents.
- Attends and participates in meetings and phone calls as required.
Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- Stays informed of changes in programming and related technology.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience is preferred
- Strong consideration given to having experience in financial industry and Symitar/JHA environments.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract