XML Developer job in Bristol
Your new company
You'll be working for a leading solutions project organisation.
Your new role
* Develop XML transformations
* Maintain and manage XML schemas
* Execute queries search and updates with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio), and SQL where required
* Validate rules
* Configure System tasks
* Write applications integrating documents and API solutions
* Prioritize and multi-task on a daily basis
* Escalate priority decisions
* Resolve and mitigate risks
* Support other professionals throughout the lifecycle of projects
* Delivery of Finance System projects, experience of Quality Assurance and testing
* Documentation of Processes, as well as appropriate guides to enable users to get the best from the systems, changes and builds
* Develop system workflows to improve performance & management.
What you'll need to succeed
* XML, XSLT, WordML, MS Office to advanced level (macros), SQL
* Experience working with and understanding of finance systems
* Proven experience of XML development
* Experience of Thomson Reuters Design Gallery is a strong advantage but not required
* Solid and proven experience working in a finance department (or IT team supporting finance) in a Law Firm or other professional services environment is desirable
* Preferably a graduate or of graduate caliber.
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate and a minimum 3 month contract that could be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.