We are currently seeking the following ....
A DBA Data Base Administrator - Skills needed
Windows Server/SQL Server administrator and developer
4-6 month project
Estimated Project Start date: July 1
- Experience with different versions of Windows Servers (MS Servers 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008/R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000), DB2 in Production & Non-Production Environments.
- Performed Database Administration, installation, infrastructure, upgrades, patching, backup and recovery, performance on Windows environments.
- Hands on experience on MS SQL Server installation, configuration, performance tuning, client/server connectivity, query optimization and back-up/recovery, running Database Consistency Checks
- Experience understanding Erwin, Toad data modelers.
- Ability to migrate Window Server Environments to newer versions.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $90.00 /hour
- Microsoft SQL Server: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- DB2: 3 years (Preferred)
- Database Administration: 4 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
- 5 - 6 months
- Not likely
Full Time Opportunity: