DCKAP is a customer-centric eCommerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market in both B2B and B2C, especially brands, manufacturers and industrial distributors. In an effort to create an eCommerce ecosystem, DCKAP designs, develops, and delivers eCommerce products and solutions using Magento, Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Headquartered in Long Beach, California, and offices in San Jose and Chennai, as well as a remote team in Utah, DCKAP is trusted worldwide for delivering top notch eCommerce web portals.
Why work at DCKAP?
At DCKAP, you will be a part of the creative design and UX team where you will work alongside designers, developers, and clients to create and deliver standards-based designs. We value efficient, value-driven design solutions that are built around usability, as well as serve to elevate our brands and clients through attention to aesthetic detail and visual principles.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Produce creative assets for use on the web
- Conceptualize and create platform-centric wireframes and prototypes
- Conceptualize and create brand-centric site mock-ups & page comps
- Articulate design decisions and intent across design and development teams
- Articulate and sell design decisions to clients
- Articulate design process and effectively manage expectations with clients
- Ability to gather and/or discuss technical and design related requirements with clients
- Articulate the value of design in a business context to managers and executives
- Portfolio that demonstrates mastery of branding, typography, space, and color
- Portfolio that demonstrates web and/or UX based experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English)
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in industry standard software ie; Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc…
- Ability to communicate understanding of industry (design & web) standards and best practices.
- Experience with e-Commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc…
- Preliminary understanding of front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, etc…
- Preliminary understanding of grid based layout and web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc…
- Examples of non-client related work or self-initiated projects
- Portfolio demonstrating successful relationships with developers
- Knowledge of e-Commerce trends, best practices, and industry related topics
While preference is given to Utah based candidates, we will consider remote candidates who have experience working remotely and can demonstrate their effectiveness throughout said experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DCKAP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.