Eula blue offers a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow businesses. We partner with our clients from start to finish, focusing on their needs while producing new ideas, developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions.
Eula Blue is currently looking to bring on board an experienced Website Developer.
The Website Developers for Eula Blue should come ready a with strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems (CMS). In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building/coding websites for our clients – from layout to function – according to each client’s specifications, as well as modifying and updating live websites. You will be working closely with the founder in the beginning to collaborate on each project to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Position Requirements Include:
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, & WordPress (or other CMS applications like Drupal or Joomla)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- 2+ years of experience in design, web development or CMS
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, while accurately setting and meeting deadlines
- Problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- Experience manipulating and customizing CMS themes
- Comfortable adding/troubleshooting various CMS plugins and add-ons
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo editors
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently as well as with teams and a project manager.
- Able to speak with clients, via phone or video meeting, to gather information regarding website creation and needs.
- Provide accurate time estimations regarding website builds and maintenance
- Knowledgeable about branding in order to create a website that caters to the clients target audience and brand story
Criteria that will set you apart:
- Experience building responsive websites
- Creative and knowledgeable of branding aspects as well in order to create a website that tells the true story of a company
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor, such as Sass
- Understanding of basic SEO and analytics principles
- Experience with WooCommerce
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $0.00 /year
- web development: 5 years (Preferred)
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday